Trauma season 2 episode 11 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 2 episode 11

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON TWO
EPISODE ELEVEN
* * *
The kitchen became as silent as a
cemetery. I was breathing heavily
and I felt mom could hear it too.
Something pushed fluids into my
bladder and my legs began to shake.
“I’m still waiting for an answer
Becky?” Mom said. Her face looked
very tight without a trace of smile on
it.
“Mom please,” I pleaded as I held my
skirt with my hands and bent a little.
“I’m really pressed.”
“Then give me a reply or you urinate
here,” Mom said defiantly and
dropped the frying spoon inside the
pan.
“Mom please, pity your only
daughter na,” I pleaded again almost
crying.
“Okay, we’ll go the toilet together,”
Mom said and held my left ear,
twisting it as she dragged me out of
the kitchen to the sitting room…
“Mom, my ear will cut o.” You left the
groundnut like that, what if
something falls inside?” This words
and many more kept flowing out of
my mouth as mom led me upstairs to
my room but I guess that day was a
bad day for me because mom paid
deaf ear to all my pleas…
:
INSIDE MY ROOM
:
Mom released me and I ran into the
toilet.
In the toilet, the urine came coming
out like it would never stop flowing.
I didn’t even want it to stop flowing
sef because-hmm- I was in for
serious gobe.
“Did something hold you inside that
toilet?” Mom queried from inside the
room. I quickly stood up, wiped my
urinary with a wiper and flushed the
toilet…
I walked inside my room like a
prodigal daughter(lol) looking down
and fiddling my fingers. When I had
sat on my bed, I noticed my box that
was beside mom and my diary that
was in her hand and I didn’t know
when I shouted “Father Lord have
mercy.”
“Father Lord will always have mercy
on those that are truthful. I thought
maybe you had fallen inside the
closet,” Mom said and smiled a bit.
“Now tell me, Did you kiss or not?”
I looked at the diary in her hand and
I knew lying would be pointless coz
all my secrets were in that diary
ranging from how a guy had touched
my breast in Jss3 and how I had
slapped the living hell out of him. “I
did mom but it was a mistake.”
“A mistake, did you try stopping
yourself?”
“No.”
“Why?”
I swallowed hard. “I couldn’t mom, it
was my first kiss and I enjoyed it, I
even…”
“You even wetted your pant?” Mom
interrupted.
I looked at her embarrassingly and
nodded.
“Oh no! Becky, Becky, Becky!!! How
many times have I called you?”
“Three mom.”
“What did I tell you about boys?”
“Boys?”
“Yes Becky, boys?”
“You said I should always try to avoid
getting intimate with them,” I
answered, still looking down.
“Good, come closer,” Mom said and I
shifted closer to her while she
placed my head on her laps. “You are
fourteen, right?”
“Yes!” I said, though I knew the
question didn’t need an answer.
“Becky, listen carefully. I’m not
against you making friends with
boys but you shouldn’t let it get to
the extreme. I had to send Eric back
to his father’s house coz he appears
to be a bad influence to you and
that’s why he isn’t here coz he had
gone there from school while your
brother and cousins went to see him.
Theres nothing you will get from a
guy at this tender age, all you need
to do is to focus on your education
and then the guys will come at the
right time. I know I might not always
be there to watch you but I will
always keep advising and praying for
you. At this age, all what a guy needs
from you is sex and you know pre
marital sex is very wrong. I know
David is a good friend but you never
can tell coz no one can ever be
trusted,” she advised and raised my
head so she could look into my eyes.
“Do you understand me at all?”
“Yes mom.”
“Kissing a guy is bad and it’s bad for
you because you are still too young.
You can be friends but never let it
get to the extreme,” Mom concluded.
“Thanks mom, I promise I’ll never let
you down,” I smiled and hugged her.
“Thanks my jewel, I pray God keeps
me alive so I can always guide you
through the right path,” Mom smiled
too and held me tight.
I released her after some minutes
and she stood up. “Do the needful
and come downstairs for lunch,” she
said and dropped my diary on my
box but as she made to leave, I held
her hands again.
“Mom, Did you really poison dad?” I
asked.
The question made her look hurt.
She sat back on my bed and took my
hands in hers.
“I love you Becky and that’s why I
don’t want you to make the same
mistake I made,” she began with a
broken voice as tears rolled down
her eye balls.
I felt touched. I moved closer to her
and placed my hand across her
shoulder, then wiped her tears.
“What mistake mom?”
“Your father was a drug addict and a
womanizer,” she said and broke into
sobs.
“What!” I exclaimed. “You mean
dad?… Oh no!…”
.
T.B.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment