Trauma season 2 episode 10 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 2 episode 10

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON TWO
EPISODE TEN
* * *
:
I disdained Queen from where I
stood. I could even feel the jealousy
burn my heart but why I felt jealous
was something I couldn’t fathom.
David laughed a bit, “You’re joking,
right?”
“Do I look like one who’s joking?”
Queen replied with a question. If
looks could kill, Queen would have
been dead coz the way I looked at
her ehn… Hmm.
“Please!” Queen pleaded, then held
David’s hand and began to carress it,
an action that made me lost it.
“Get the hell out of here!” I ordered
in annoyance and at the same time,
pushing her away from David.
“Becky, please, we shouldn’t create a
scene here,” David pleaded calmly.
“What will people think of us,” he
added and held my left hand, then
turned to Queen who stood with a
face swollen with anger. “Becky is
the only girl I can ever allow to visit
or go home with me, please stop
making a fool of yourself and a
mountain out of nothing,” He
concluded and with that looked at
both road end and fortunately, no
vehicle was forthcoming, so with my
hand still in his, we ran across the
road leaving Queen behind. The road
was a dual carriage…
:
Soon, we were walking along the
path that led to our different houses.
I choosed not to say a word.
“Won’t you say something, ma’am?”
David asked but I ignored him.
“Okay!” he continued. “Since you
don’t want to talk, I’ll talk to myself
and you shouldn’t interrupt,” he
smiled and collected my textbook
from me, then held it like a baby and
started talking to it. “Dear Becky,” he
began, addressing the textbook. “I
know you have feelings for me, you
know how? Because I could see the
jealousy in your eyes when Queen
wanted to follow me home and I
love that coz it makes me feel happy
to know that you feel the same way
I…”
I couldn’t bear it any longer. “Oh
David! Shut up, will you?” I
interrupted which made him glance
at me with an amuse look on his
face. I hissed and forcefully collected
my textbook from him. We became
silent again as we walked and soon
we were infront of my gate.
“Bye!” I said without a smile on my
face but as I was about taking a step
further, he held my left hand and
pulled me backwards. “What is it?”
“Nothing, should I still expect you?”
he wanted to know.
“No!”
“No, why?”
“Nothing, bye,” I concluded and with
that pulled my hand out of his hold. I
didn’t even bother to look at him but
instead, I just opened the gate and
entered, the closed the gate behind
me…
:
INSIDE THE HOUSE
:
I opened the door to the sitting
room and entered but surprisingly,
no one was there but the television
was on. I could smell the aroma of
fried groundnut and corn which I
guessed was from the kitchen, so I
immediately ran to the kitchen…
:
INSIDE THE KITCHEN
:
Mom was right there, behind the
cooker, with her hands moving in
rhythmic motion to the way she
turned the frying spoon in the frying
pan.
“Mom!” I called and walked up to her.
“Goodafternoon,” I greeted and
hugged her from behind, then stood
beside her, staring at the blue plastic
plate that contained the already
fried groundnut. The corn was still
on the fire.(I guess you all know corn
and groundnut, the man power, it
was something that never lacked in
our house).
“How was school today?”
“Fine mom,” I smiled and raised my
right hand to the kitchen counter
and dipped it inside the plastic plate
of groundnut but unfortunately, it
was still very hot and stung my
fingers.
I immediately removed my hand just
as mom was about hitting me with
the frying spoon. “Mom! You didn’t
tell me it’s still hot?” I frowned.
Mom laughed, “I love the way the
hot groundnut stung your palms and
it serves as a punishment for trying
to eat without even washing your
hands.”
I laughed too. I hadn’t even washed
my hands and I still held my
textbook but I didn’t care coz I knew
what to do. I dropped the textbook
on the counter and moved to the
sink to wash my hands, then
returned back to the groundnut.
“Becky, go and remove your school
uniform first, this thing isn’t running
away,” Mom scolded but I ignored
her and scouped a handful of
groundnut and without removing
the husks, threw them into my
mouth. Of coz it burned my tongue
but does it look like I care? Lol.
Mom turned off the cooker and
brought down the frying pan, then
turned the corn into another plastic
plate and placed the pan back on the
cooker, then faced me.
“Becky!” she called.
“Yes mom.”
“I want to ask you something and I
need an honest answer.”
I started shivering a bit, wondering
what the question was. “Okay mom.”
“Good. Becky, did you kiss David last
night?” she demanded.
“Mom, let me change up please,” I
said, picking up my textbook.
“Drop that book now and answer my
question,” she ordered. I dropped
the textbook with immediate effect
and stared at her blankly.
“How did she find out?” I thought..
.
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment