Trauma season 1episode 16 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 1episode 16

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
:
SEASON ONE
EPISODE SIXTEEN
* * *
BECKY’S HOUSE
:
I felt like where I stood should open
up and swallow me as mom walked
towards. Her fleshly thighs dancing
to the tune of her rhythmic steps. I
thought of what to do and no idea
was forthcoming but immediately
she stood infront of me, I quickly ran
into her arms and she held me tight.
“Mom! I think I’m beginning to like
the head boy and I hate myself for it
because I want to hate everyone and
David always looks hurt each time he
sees me with Eric,” I blurted out as
tears began to flow from my eyes.
Mom perfectly understood me, so
without saying a word, she carried
me up in her arms and climbed the
stairs, heading to my room…
:
INSIDE MY ROOM
:
Mom made me sit on the edge of the
bed facing her.
“Tell me everything,” she said and
wiped my tears with her palms.
I swallowed hard and began, “I had
always thought that I hated
everyone and that’s why I loved
acting rude and arrogant but ever
since that morning I got to school
late and the head boy tried to get
the puntuality prefect to release me,
I think I started falling inlove with
him coz each time he spoke or
speaks, I always allow myself think of
running into his arms to hug him.
Mom I’m scared, I vowed never to
love anybody but here I am, please
help me,” I cried and placed my head
on mom’s shoulder while she petted
me and carressed my hair
soothingly.
“Becky!” Mom began. “One doesn’t
choose when to love because love is
a feeling that comes unexpected.
Besides you’re only fourteen and
way back too young to be in a love
relationship but I knew it would
inevitably come to this, so I was fully
prepared. I have seen David and
spoken to him at length and will also
like to see the head boy, so when
you get to school tomorrow, inform
him and if he’s convenient, he’s free
to come home with you tomorrow. It
will enable me trash this out once
and for all because you’re only in Ss1
and really need to study hard and
not to think of boys and
relationship,” she concluded.
I held her tight after she had
concluded her statement. “Thanks
mom, I’m proud I have an
understanding woman like you as
my mother, And you know, I even
dreamt of him,” I smiled a bit.
“You will always dream of the one
you love, I dream of your father too,”
Mom said trying to fight back her
tears.
“I’m sorry mom,” I apologised. We
held unto each other for a while,
then she released me and stood up.
“Do the needful and come
downstairs for lunch,” she smiled.
“You need to loose your braids and
plait a new one, I’ll help you loose
them after you’ve rested,” she
added, pulled my cheek playfully.
“I love you mom,” I smiled.
“I love you more my angel, hurry up,
your cousins will soon be back,” she
said and hugged me again before
leaving my room.
I sat for a while thinking of Eric
before getting up to undress…
:
Soon I was downstairs again and by
then, my cousins were back. I
couldn’t sleep as usual after lunch, so
mom helped loosen my braids…
The day ended happily coz my
cousins made me laugh a lot. I even
had to check my ribs to make sure no
bones got broken inside. As I slept
that night, I dreamt of David and Eric
fighting over me. A dream that still
got me thinking as I ate breakfast
the next morning and even as I
walked to school…
:
PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
:
As we stood at the assembly hall, I
couldn’t stop glancing at Eric who
stood with the other prefects trying
to make sure everyone
concentrated. Normally he was
supposed to have been at the gate
because of late comers but he
decided not to leave the assembly
hall for reasons best known to him…
Soon, it was after assembly but while
students hurried out to their classes,
I was hurrying towards Eric,
struggling to get through the crowd
of students at the door.
Finally, there I was, right infront of
the person I had started developing
feelings for.
“Goodmorning seniors,” I greeted. I
added “S” to the senior because they
were about six of them but
unfortunately, no one replied which
made me feel embarrassed. They
simply stood staring at me like a
statue.
“Goodmorning senior,” I greeted
again, swallowing my pains.
“Someone should answer her na,”
the head girl said in a mocking tone.
I felt very angry and wanted to
tongue lash them but for some
unknown reasons, I quietly turned
and walked towards the exit. Tears
formed in my eyes and I felt really
bad that instead of feeling sorry for
me, They all stood and laughed at
me as I walked out of the hall.
“What could be the reason for this?” I
thought to myself as I walked along
the path leading to my class but no
answer came forth but as I entered
the class, something else
happened…
.
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment