Trauma season 1 episode 15 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 1 episode 15

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
:
SEASON ONE
EPISODE FIFTEEN
* * *
PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
(INSIDE THE CLASS)
:
Eric, the head boy, walked calmly and
came to stand infront of my locker. I
didn’t want to talk to him, so I turned
back and faced David.
“Becky?” Eric called in a calm voice.
“Can I talk to you in private?” he
asked and added “Please” as an
afterthought.
I fixed my gaze on David for the “Go
ahead” but unfortunately, his face
was totally blank. He wasn’t smiling
neither was he frowning. I was
confused coz he always seemed to
have an expressionless face each
time he sees Eric.
“I’m I permitted to talk to him, only
five minutes please,” I pleaded and
glanced at Queen who only nodded.
“You’re free sweetheart, I’ll be right
here, watching your back,” David
said, smiling in a way that showed
only his upper teeth, an unsincere
smile. I felt something wasn’t right
but nevertheless, I still stood up and
walked to the back of the class and
sat on a locker at the far right end
while Eric came to join me quietly.
We sat on top of the locker facing
each other. I really disliked the
closeness but I also couldn’t get up.
His gently perfume filled my nostrils
as the breeze blew. Just then, he
reached out and touched my face. I
could feel shivers run down my
spine as he touched me and also
goose pimples appeared all over my
body thus making my hands begin to
shake
“Please say what you want to say,” I
pleaded in a shaky voice, feeling
very nervous.
Eric cleared his throat and jumped
down from the locker and before
one could say “JACK ROBINSON” he
was already on his knee.
I jumped down too in
astounishment, “What are you
doing? Please get up,” I said and
held his hands but he refused to get
up.
“I won’t get up from here till you
forgive me for what I said the other
day,” he pleaded with misted eyes.
On hearing that, I turned my back on
him and made to walk out on him
but he quickly stood up and held my
hands.
“Please Becky?”
“What do you want?”
“Forgiveness.”
“Fine, you’ve got it.”
“Sure?”
“Yes!” I smiled and turned to face
him. “I’m no longer angry with you.”
“Thank you so much, I lo…” he quickly
stopped himself and hugged me. We
hugged for a few more seconds
before he released me and we both
walked to my locker. David and
Queen were already on their feet
with their school bags slung on their
left shoulders.
“Bye,” they both said in unison and
walked out of the class.
“David,” I called after them but they
just ignored me and went away.
“It’s okay, I’ll walk you home,” Eric
smiled and picked up my school bag,
then slung it on his shoulder while I
locked my locker. He placed his right
hand across my shoulder, then we
walked out of the class…
:
OUTSIDE.
:
“So, tell me?” Eric began.
“What?” I asked as I glanced at him.
“You ain’t using your tie?” I noticed.
Eric smiled, “It’s good you noticed, it
goes a long way to prove to me that
you care.”
“I don’t care, I hate everyone,” I
shrieked and pushed him away.
He staggered and balanced, then
held my hand again and pulled me
into his arms. “Do you hate me?” he
asked.
I swallowed hard, “Yes!”
“Really, why did you forgive me so
easily?” he placed his hand across my
shoulder for the second time.
“Look, can we forget about this and
talk of something else?”
“Okay,” he said. “Ask me anything?”
he requested.
“Are you a player?” I asked. By then
we were already outside the school
gate.
“Do I really look like a player to you?”
he replied with another question.
“I don’t know,” I said sharply. “I can’t
trek, I need to use the public bus,” I
told him.
“I’m sorry Becky but believe me, I’m
not a player.” he said as we stopped
walking and stood facing each other.
I stretched out and collected my
school bag from him. My heart was
beating very fast and I didn’t want to
feel that way, so I decided to act
rude and angry just to conceal my
feelings. “All girls are crushing on
you and I almost had a fight with Joy
because of you, you know what? I
don’t want to talk about it, bye,” I
concluded, turned and ran off.
“Becky!” Eric called out but I ignored
him and ran out of sight…
:
BECKY’S HOUSE
:
I reached the house at about 3:15pm
to meet only mom at home. She sat
on the couch in the sitting room
watching her favourite channel on
television, “Discovery family.” she
wore a white shorts and blue top.
“Goodafternoon mom,” I greeted and
headed upstairs.
“Stop Becky!” Mom ordered.
I stopped and turned to face her.
“David was here minutes ago, what
were you still doing in school coz
according to David, you had no extra
class?” Mom asked as she stood up
and walked towards me…
:
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment