Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 23 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 23

Stupid little things can go a long way
in influencing a big part of our lives.
So me and Chinaza decided we needed
minor break. Funny thing was this was
coming not up to a month after I had
pledged to love her until Christ's second
coming. The cause of the break up was
something as insignificant as I love
you. I don't usually like chatting with
her on whatsapp because we always
end up fighting, so whatever we want
to say each, we do it over phone calls
and that's it. On a day like this, i
decided to compliment a picture she
uploaded on her whatsapp profile
where she wore a cloth that brought
out that perfect shape in her, her ass
protruding and boobs standing like
Kilimanjaro. I must confess she looked
awesome in it, all thanks to her beauty
and curves plus camera360 and picsart.
So i chatted her up. We talked, i asked
her if I could hold her waist, she sent a
smiley and said its mine. Well we got
kinky, everything we usually did in my
room, on my bed, we did it there on
whatsapp, we didn't exchange pics
shaa, i don't like the idea of seeing
things that i can't actually access. Well
our chat was wonderful for a very long
time, i was just conscious of the point
where we get to argue but it didn't
come, surprisingly, the chat was about
to end on a good note. We both got
tired and decided to go to bed, we both
said Goodnights and just then, it came.
"I love you baby" i said abi texted
"love you too" she replied
"Put 'I' there " i said
" How?" she asked
"Say i love you too and not love you
too"
"Hian, biko take it like that"
"No, you gats to put it for me to know
it came from your heart, that love you
too isn't romantic enough"
"neche if you can't take that one, leave
it".
For no reason, i was getting angry at
this little drama, she too wasn't helping
matters. Naza was bad mouthed and
also bad fingered. Well we argued and i
insisted on the 'I' before love you and
she too stuck to her high horse. In the
end, i told her that if she didn't comply
with my demands then the relationship
will have to be in traffic jam for the
time being. Well Naza being who she
was, she just said ok. Our chat ended
and our affair too. I wanted to teach
her a lesson, i wanted her to miss me,
maybe then she will come to harken to
all my demands. Well shaa, it turned
out that i was the one being taught the
lesson, i don't know if she missed me
or not but i know i so much wanted her
to come and say sorry so we can
continue but then, naza decided to
teach me lessons.
Early the next day, i switched on my
data and ran straight to her whatsapp
contact, found her online, a look at her
profile again made me want to end the
quarrel but i wasn't prepared for the
heaps of laughter she would drop on
me. Hmmm, pride was just about to
destroy my relationship gan.
I was really moody for days, yes, our
beef lasted for days. And in my mind, i
was considering that some one must
have made naza realize how beautiful
she was for her to be doing shakara for
me like that. She obviously didn't tell
shape about it and i also didn't want to
tell her. Well shaa, i can't come and
die over Chinaza when i have Eva and
others to think about. Crazy Eva, she
came back to school three good weeks
after resumption. We shaa, i missed her
and she missed me too. She told me for
the first time in her life, she had made
a new year resolution. She was going to
upgrade from being my bang mate to
my girlfriend, now that was funny but
the other funniest part was that she
had declared no sex for us until she
had accomplished her aim. Now that
was some sick poo. So who do i run to?
Shape is a virgin, Cynthia is the devil's
personal assistant, Jennifer was, well
anyway, i wont even let her number
step foot in my contact talk more of she
herself into my room. So this was my
case.
"i thought you loved blowjobs" i asked
Eva the day she came to my room.
"Your sperm is not sweet, i don't love
blowjobs, i just love you and the Mouth
Gig was a package that came along
with it" she said as she did her best not
to get entangled with me, she was
practically brushing my hands off.
Hmmmm, Evangeline was brushing my
hands off and i thought this year was
going to be an interesting one. Now see,
Eva was a beautiful girl, undoubtedly,
the type that you would like to
introduce to every one you know but
then again, i already have everything i
want in her in Chinaza, though she
could be more hardcore but then, you
can never manage the two of them at a
time, you will just wake up one day
and die away. I thought we were both
content with the our affair of fuckery
until she told me about her new year
resolution. The offer was more than
tempting but then, the Apple Eve ate
was also tempting.
We spent that day dragging on and on, i
gave her a thousand reasons why our
present arrangement was the best and
she gave me a million reasons why we
shouldn't be fuvking when we are not
dating. Shaa shaa, she went home and
the only thing she gave me was a hug
that lasted only 5 seconds. Immediately
she left, an idea struck me, i picked my
whatsapp and updated my profile
picture with a very sexy, Seductive
picture of Eva, i was hoping she would
see it and At least let me have a little
poke, even if she doesn't let me cum
inside her, at least, i can manage. 3
minutes after I uploaded the picture,
my whatsapp notification binged, i
checked and got a real shocker, a
positive shocker.
"I love you too". That was the message
and it was from Chinaza. Hehehe,
chinaza have finally mellowed.
"Hmmm, for real?" i sent to her.
"Yes, i'm sorry" she texted.
"Ok, thank God you finally get small
sense" i said and added a smiling
emoticon
"Thank you, can you now remove that
picture before i get annoyed".
I should have known. Lol.
"You are plus one today, that's a plus
to your your age, a plus to your
wisdom, to your intelligence, to your
brilliance, to your sexiness, to your
hips, ass and boobs and a plus to
everything good and sexy in your life,
may your birthday bring great Joy that
will surprise even you into your life.
My star, my moon, my baby mama, my
headache and my soft mattress, happy
birthday"
There is only one person in this world
that i can send this type of message to.
You are free to guess.
I made sure I woke her up with it, i
wanted mine to be the first message she
will receive on her birthday otherwise
it may mean a one month long fight
between us.
Her reply came in few seconds after I
sent the message. She called shaa,
apparently my text had woken her up.
The sleep was still all over her voice
but she was excited.
"Baby, I love you so so much much
sugar, muaah!!" that was a kiss
"Haa, easy o before you give me
diabetes, happy birthday sweetheart"
"Thanks baby, I love you".
"I know, so who's taking you out?"
"Are you not coming? "
"Come where?"
"My lodge nah, Neche you have to come
o, its my birthday, your baby's
birthday" she stressed that baby and
birthday and my brain translated it to
"come and spend money"
"Your birthday and then? Is it Christ's
birthday abi Christmas that i will visit
you?"
"Hmmm, Neche even on my birthday,
you want to start quarrel?maybe you
think I will fight with you and then
you can dodge giving me my gifts, lie
lie, I will fight with you today,
tomorrow you will bring me my gift o".
I only smiled, she don catch me like
that. Shaa I was planning to pay her a
surprise visit but on a low key. I will
just go there, chop food, chop her and
go back to my house, I have done
enough fasting and needed to flex my
muscle.
"Bae chillax naa, we will see later but
not today" I said
"Why naa, it's not fair o, if its other
girls now"
"Ehe, if it's other girls?"
"I don't know, Just don't talk to me
again if you don't visit me today,
imagine, you have not even been to my
lodge for once, to see how I am coping,
if I am fine or not"
"If you are not fine, come down to my
place. In fact i don't blame you, na me
send you text message " I said and gave
her a 200km hiss.
"Neche am sorry, please come naa, I
want to see you, eh biko"
"I'm not coming, I don't have transport
money, happy birthday and goodbye".
The call ended like that, none of us
usually took the fights to heart as it
was a normal thing. I manage to pull
myself up from the bed and brushed my
teeth before I forgot. Dressed up my
room and went outside.
"Good morning sweetheart". That was
chinenye greeting me, she was one of
the curve queens in our lodge, her face
normally looked better when she had
make up on than when it was bare, but
she fine to an extent shaa tbh. So since
her face was bare, I just fixed my gaze
on her boobs.
"Baby wassup naa"
"I'm sharp"
"I can see that " I said eyeing her all
over and spiritually licking my lips.
"Its like your body is still asleep" I said
shifting my gaze back to her boobs.
"How?"
"Your breast, they are lying down on
your singlet, wake them up".
She hit me with the towel she was
holding and burst into laughter. I shaa
adjusted the singlet for her and ran into
James room. I met the nigga lying on
the floor fast asleep. I walked up to him
and beat him up.
"Nna guy what naa, someone can not
sleep for you again even on Saturday "
he protested rubbing his eyes.
" Mumu today is Friday, I just need one
thing from you"
"What? "
" That flower your babe gave you for
your birthday"
"what for?"
"I want to give it to Naza for her
birthday, I hope the scent is still there?
"
" Oh, today is her birthday"
"Yes, where is the flower abeg?"
"Erm check the wardrobe ".
I got the flower, a red one, the smell
was still partially there but it wasn't
much.
" You body odour is already smelling
all over it" I said looking down at him.
He gave me one kind look that made
me correct my statement. "Don't
worry, I can manage it".
"One more thing" I said pocketing the
flower.
"What is it? "
" The birthday wishes card she also
gave you"
"Noo, that one is specially made for me,
She will ask for it one day and i can't
give it to you"
"James please naa, remember I once
gave you Chinaza's bumshort to give to
your babe as a gift" I said hiding a
smile, he eyed me and smiled.
"Oya carry microphone and tell
everybody naa, get it from my locker".
I was able to dig up the card, it had a
beautiful design and the message was
just perfect for my baby.
"How will you change the name on it?"
James asked
"Don't worry, Just watch me".
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment