Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 21 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 21

Moment of recall.
Some girls can be wicked ah swear. So
many things have made me come to
this conclusion but i will only spill out
one, i'm even ashamed of writing it but
i will do that anyways.
This happened one time in my first
year. James had come home with this
kind of girl that made me drool for
over a week. She was tall, chocolate
skinned and curvylicious. They were
all over each other and men i was
mean jealous. James had introduced her
to me and taken her into his room and
banged the door. He didn't even invite
me to help him sample the chic.
From that day, i made up my mind that
i was going to get a new chic that looks
exactly like James own. For that period,
i almost lost interest in Naza, i was
going through Facebook, around school
and everywhere looking for James'
girl's clone like it was Gulder Ultimate
Search.
So one day like this, James had invited
the girl over again and after everything
they did in which i was kept out of, i'm
not nursing any grudge o, shaa both of
us saw her off. In the process of seeing
her off, we walked a long distance to
her lodge, she was romancing with
James on the high way while i was
playing temple run on my phone. We
got to their gate and while they where
kissing their parting kiss, my Eagle eyes
spotted what i have been looking for.
Walking down the road was this
epitome of freshness. From the back, i
loved everything i saw, tall like James'
broad, her blue Jean trouser and her
white sleeveless top gave her that
mighty figure. I left my companions
and ran blindly after her.
"Hey" i said as i caught up with her.
"Hi" she said and faced me, the front
was perfect, she was beautifully dark
and had this gap teeth.
"Sorry to bother you, but i was there
minding my business when i saw you
strolling down and something inside of
me told me I needed to know you "
" hmmm" she said after a smile.
"Well am Chinecherem and you?" i said
bringing out my hand for a shake.
"Chinwe" she replied taking my hand.
Hers was soft and delicate.
"Okay, so you stay around here" i asked
and she nodded.
So after a little chit-chat and all, i got
her number and happily i went home
with James.
We talked on phone, i guess i must
have called her more than i called
Naza and i enjoyed every bit of it. So
the day came that she invited me over
after much persuasion from me. I had
gone with James, he branched at his
babes and i went over to mine. The
time was 6pm and i had expected to
have a little fling with her. I got to her
house and met her dressed in this kind
of seductive dress that could make a
priest forget his vow. We went inside
and i sat on the only chair in the room
while she sat on the bed. She was
beautiful and i couldn't wait to unwrap
her but then, i had to take things easy,
after all i had her for the whole night.
For like 30 minutes, we were talking
and laughing and she was baring
everything to me. One thing after
another, i moved from the seat to the
bed, we snuggled closer and i grabbed
her, i kissed her and licked her mouth
like it was a mango fruit and squeezed
her breast like i wanted to draw milk.
We were high and already getting to
the point where we were supposed to
yank off our clothes, then we heard a
loud knock on the door. Adjusting
ourselves, she went to the door and this
guy came in. I don't know how many
people here that have watched game of
thrones, if you have and you knew
Khal Drogo, yes the hefty one, you
wouldn't be mistaken if you called the
guy that came in on us his Junior
brother. Tall, huge, macho, his chest
alone was bigger that nicki minaj's
breast and biceps were 5 times my
own. He was dark and had a mean face
with a mean bear bear. My little mind
was telling me that i was boiling in a
soup pot. The guys small mouth didn't
even look like something that could
forge out a smile.
"So who is this one" he asked observing
me as i sat there handling my phone
and sweating. Chinwe looked at me like
i just appeared there and spread her
hands.
"I don't know o, he just came in and
said he wanted to tell me something".
I almost nearly farted. I looked at her
with my mouth open like the gate of
hell.
"My friend who are you and what do
you want with my girl "the guy asked
spreading his hands which made his
massive biceps shake like the ass of a
woman twerking. I swallowed hard
"Brother, am a member of the Jehovah
witness".
The thing just dropped out of mouth
before i could shut it.
"Jehovah witness?" he asked and i
nodded.
"What is your name? "
" Brother Isreal".
"What did you bring for us? "
" The word of God" i said and eyed
Chinwe who just boned her face like
she didn't know why I was there. That
girl will be a good contract killer,
Walahi.
"Where is it?" he asked as he sat on the
seat facing me.
"Well, a chapter of the Bible told us
that, for God so loved the world that he
gave us………. ". He raised his hand
indicating me to stop.
" I don hear that one before, tell me
another chapter " he said and my sweat
tripled.
" No that's the one i want to talk about,
it deals with salvation and my topic
and inspiration is driven from that
particular chapter ". I was even
surprised at what was coming out of
my mouth.
" Eeeh, ok naa continue " he said, and
for over 15 minutes, i was preaching
the Bible that i don't even have a
personal copy, of course all my
citations were without chapters or
verses, how can someone like me from
a family like mine know what a
particular chapter of the Bible said. I
cooked stories and preaching tire. At a
point, all of us relaxed o, the guy was
just nodding, in my mind i was like,
since i couldn't bang this girl today,
make i kuku convert them naa. Finally
the baba later free me shaa, straight
from the lodge, i walked direct home, i
didn't even bother to check up on
James or his new babe. I just ran to my
house and straight to sleep.
As January don show like this, that's
the period most people realise that they
have just spent 12 months hardwork in
a month under one week. I was part of
these people shaa. Only difference was
that i have no earnings except my
fathers stipends to me which i
Normally waste on condoms and taking
girls out. May God help me this year,
Amen. Can i hear a loud Amen people?
Anyways, this particular girl i have
been eyeing, she was the all flirts and
no action type. As in, talk dirty like a
garbage can, she go follow you do am
but for the main thing, that one is in
London. For a very long time, 3 years i
guess, i have been dangling in her
friend zone like a pendulum. Even my
mind has started deceiving me into
believing that i was enjoying the friend
zone but the heavens will forbid it.
A brief run down of the girl.
She is tall, like the average tallness for
a girl. Her shape is my favorite, busty
and curvy and when she walks, one
would think she was on the runway,
her skin, ebony black and a well carved
face out of which shot a pair of very
sexy eyes, i am even thinking she can
read one's soul with those eyes, only
her eyes can give you a boner. Then her
voice, if she talks, it always seemed like
she was singing. Clara was perfect in
all ramifications and trust me, it
breaks my heart very much to know
that a damsel like this has decided that
i was like a brother from another
mother, like, I mean, why can't she see
me as a boyfriend, even if na spare
one, as far as i can get access to some
of the packages the the main guy is
getting, i'm okay.
Well shaa, this new year, i decided that
being broke wasn't funny at all. I just
want to talk about money and less
about girls, so i have made up my mind
that I am only going to have one babe.
Okay not one, just two. Chinaza the
main chic and any other random chic
for a side chic, just in case Chinaza
decided to exhibit her ogbanje traits.
Lol
So for sometime, i have been searching
for this replacement chic, i don't know
what happened again, I don't know if i
got more ugly or what, usually it takes
me like 2 to 3 days to get a girl to fall
for me but now, it takes me 3 to 4 days
to get them to reply my hi on
whatsapp. That one shaa still dey.
So this night i checked Clara's profile, a
new picture showed up, immediately it
finished loading, i took a look and
gbam, like a rocket, her cleavage shot
into my eyes, in my mind i was like, i
have found my second missing rib, on
Closer observation, i then saw that
Angelic eyes, it was a total knock out
for me. This year 2017, i decided i was
too big for her friend zone, i am going
to upgrade, even if na supplementary
boyfriend, at all at all na im bad pass.
3 years in friendzone, i have tried
abeg, i need retirement and even
settlement sef. So our chat started.
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment