Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 20 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 20

"I will miss you" she said uneasily as
we sat together outside their house that
night. The way she said it, i never
expected it and i really loved it.
"I will miss you too" i said.
"Hmmm".
"Will you be my girlfriend?" i blurted
out so fast.
"Am I your boyfriend before?" she
asked in a tone that Flattened my
erected Peniii..
"No, i mean like you will love me and i
will love you, something like that". It
wasn't easy saying that and i didn't
find it funny even though she laughed.
"And you are just telling me now, why
didn't you tell me since?"
"I don't know "
" Okay, now that we are boyfriend and
girlfriend, what next?" she asked again
and I regretted asking her out but i was
already half gone and there was no
backing out.
"I don't know, maybe we would write
love letters and…….. " i stammered
" And what?"
"And kiss " i said that with my eyes
closed in shame but it was dark so she
didn't see me. She laughed again and
said hmmm ok.
We talked for sometime before she
stood up to go. I too stood up and
without a hint, she hugged me. I
hugged back and smiled, my dreams
were coming true. We pulled apart and
i kissed her, my first kiss. I didn't know
how it tasted, all i know was that i
loved kissing her but not the kissing
itself, it wasn't so refreshing or sweet.
"Whats your name again? " she asked
as she was leaving
" Chinecherem " i answered in a mumu
way.
" Chinecherem, I love you but you are
not my boyfriend yet, i will tell you my
mind later"
"When?"
"When I come back for holidays" she
said and bade me goodnight.
Chinaza, crazy from birth..
I think my tales are about to take a
twist, i'm still considering dealing with
that playboy factor, i may change to
Diary of a broke loverboy, you know
why? I will tell you why.
Chinaza's Jazz has finally caught up
with me. She has mesmerized me in a
way i don't know, even she didn't
know how it happened. Everything
took place on that day she and her
sister showed up, that day we almost
forgot mums car at a hotel, yea that
day. I didn't know if it was the drinks
or what but whatever she did, it
worked. She worked me in a way no
experienced mechanic can do to a car. I
don't know if i cumed out blood but i
cumed until nothing was left to cum
again and even then, i kept cuming..
Lol.
We took a cab home, after we
discovered that none of us was in good
shape to drive. We stopped at Naza's
house, nobody was there except for
Naza and Nelo who just came home
from the village for a friends birthday.
I don't know between me and Naza who
carried each other into the house, all i
knew was that Nelo carried Willie
inside on her back. We called home,
mom precisely, only her could tolerate
us sleeping outside, Dad would drive to
wherever we were to bring us home.
"Mommy something happen o" Willie
said as he put the call on loud speaker.
"Nna what is it, how is my baby, is he
Okay?" my mom asked, i was the baby.
"Mommy we are fine but we won't be
coming back today o"
"Why kwanu?". My mums voice can
make you laugh for Africa.
"Mommy, go slow o, there are over
1000 cars in line here, so we have to
sleep over here"
"Ok, cover yourself o"
"Yes ma"
"Say your prayers o"
"Yes ma, mommy Goodnight"
After the call, willie just carried Nelo
on his shoulder into the girls room,
while naza dragged me into their
parents room.
"Lets play mommy and daddy " she said
and landed me a fatal kiss on my lips,
we fondled and bit and licked and
exchanged saliva, like a vampire, i
caressed her neck with my teeth and
licked her dry. I lifted her up and
dropped her on the mini fridge at the
foot of the bed. I tore off her dress
while she pulled mine off, I didn't
know how manage but all knew was
her bra was off in seconds, i lifted her
breast and inserted the tip into my
mouth, it went into her head and she
grabbed me by the back of my head
and bit at my hairs. I sucked on the
breast for sometime before i went down
to her navel, Circled my tongue on it
and my next stop was at the oval office,
surprisingly, i found no cover there,
her pant was already off. I gently
nudged the clit with my upper lip and
she moaned, further i grabbed the clit
in whole in between my upper and
lower lip and pulled it softly, she shook
and grabbed me by the head, pulled me
up and engaged me in a hot, long kiss.
I worked my way down to her vulva
again and flicked it with my tongue
while the juice poured out. She jumped
down from the fridge and turned her
back on me facing the fridge.
"You know where my ass is?" she
asked, turning to face me. I looked at
her a little lost and nodded.
"cool, fukk it" she said giving me the
doggy position.
"Sure? " i asked her
" Yea"
I pulled out my condom from my
wallet and put it on. Slowly, i put my
dikk into the hole while she moaned
from pleasure and pain. Few gentle
thrusts before she screamed more and
faster which I obliged her. I went hard
and hard and harder while she moaned
loud and loud and louder. Naza wasn't
the kind of girl to call you emotional
names even if you were tearing at her
g.spots, she just moaned and scratched
at the surface of the fridge. We both
shook along with the fridge, i could
hear bottles clanging inside the
refrigerator but we were too engaged to
care.
I pulled my dikk from her asshole and
located her vulva with it, then i went
in there again, she raised her left leg
and dropped it on top of the fridge and
everything went fluid. The passion was
crazy and mutual, i grabbed her by her
two breasts for support while we
banged each other. Time came and i
came, pulling out of her, she pushed me
on the bed and took the c
ondom off my dikk, she put my dikk
into her mouth and Licked every last
piece of cum on it. She worked on it
with her tongue while she bit the tip
with her teeth which was a bit painful
and much more sensational. I
embraced the sensational part.
"Who taught you to give head like
this?" i asked her
"I watch movies"
"With whom?"
"My mother" she said and climbed on
me, planting her lips on mine to shut
me up. She sat on my rock hard dikk
and slid it into her hole, she did a
perfect cowgirl on me while i held her
by the waist, i was scared that people
over at my house could hear the
pounding sound we made. She bent low
and kissed me while i held her by the
back and from below her, i started
thrusting upward, the look on her face
gingered me further. Her mouth was
wide open and her eyes shut, i pulled
her further down and grabbed her
breasts with my mouth while we
banged. We both came all over the bed.
By the time we were done, one could
swim in the cum we downloaded on
that bed. We flipped the sheets away
and pulled down the curtains, using it
for blanket, we cuddled under the
curtains.
"You are the best" i said to her
"I know" she replied.
"I don't need another "
" Thank God you know"
"And you don't need another guy"
"You don't have to tell me"
"Hmmmm"
"I saw a new style on that movie, can
we do it? " she asked
" Do you want to bleach my dikk?" i
asked her and she nodded
"Crazy girl".
More fuckery followed later in the
night. We spent the next day cleaning
up the mess we made. After stock
taking, i discovered to my dismay that
we had broken two bottles of red wine
inside the fridge and four tumblers.
Whatever shaa, Chinaza won my heart
over and over and over a million times
that night. I don't know if it was the
terrific head she gave or the
experience, which ever one, i'm
reviewing my playboy policy..
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment