Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 11 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 11

"I have missed you so much you know" she said"Hmmm, i have missed you
too" i said still focused on my game and trying not to miss a goal.
Amara touched me on my back and i was tickled, i looked sharply at her
and then back to the tv and found out i had missed the goal after all.
"fukk" i said and dropped my pad, i pulled her closer to me and
started kissing her like i needed it to survive. She grabbed my prick
and started squeezing it, i felt the zip to her gown which was at the
back and drew it open. Her gown dropped to her waist level and her
full fletched breast stared me in the eye, she had no bra on. I pushed
her down to the bed and grabbed her boobs with my mouth, i would have
swallowed them but they would choke me so i opted for the Tip. I bit
hard on it and she let out a soft long moan. I got up and pulled her
gown from her, she was Unclad under, my prick increased more in size.
I grabbed a pillow and put it under her head. I spread her legs wide
apart and inserted my prick. She shook and grabbed me by the back. I
started going in slowly in order not to make noise and alert anybody.
"fukk me harder" she whispered and i obeyed, i started going harder
than ballers.
"Toa! Toa!! Toa!!!" my scrotal sack banged against her pusy as we both
moaned. She held me by the waist and crossed her legs against my back.
"I'm coming " she gasped and i put my lips on hers and muffled her
scream as the fluid flowed from her vulva and covered my prick. She
held me tight and kissed me passionately and i came too.
"I want to ease myself" she said and got up from the bed. She walked
to my bathroom Unclad as i admired her curve. Suddenly my door banged
open and i stared at it startled. Chinaza was standing there. Luckily
i hadn't pulled down my shorts during my escapade with Amara. She came
and sat next to me.
"What are you doing? " she asked.
" Playing game" i said and kissed her, pulled her to the bed and we
started handling each other. My heart trembled at the thought of what
would happen when Amara walks in Unclad..
"Brother there is no omo in the bathroom "
Startled, we both disengaged and saw Amara standing timidly behind us
wearing my pajamas which i had earlier hung on the bathroom door
" then go and buy naa" i yelled at her as she ran outside. Smart girl.
We undressed each other and went into our newly found ritual.
I fell sick the next day…
For the rest of the week i was run down by fever. I couldn't stand
erect and had to lay on my bed while my mom did all her quack
prescriptions for me. I wasn't getting better and worst still, i had
to stay at home alone when everyone else leaves for work. Amara who
could have looked after me was sick too, not as much as i was but it
was something.
Chinaza's love for me seemed to be rekindled at that point in time.
She would stay around me, prepare special dishes for me and force me
to eat them cos even though i made requests for those foods, i didn't
have the appetite to eat them. She spent most of her time tending to
me.
On the third day, i noticed rashes were coming out of my body but i
didn't border much about it, i named it heat rashes and not until the
fourth day that it also showed up on Amara's body that i was freaked
out.
I had always known there would be repercussions for my sexual
promiscuity but i never expected it to be STD. Even though i don't
usually use protection, i had always thought i was immune to all those
STD stuff. I began going lean back to back and i lost interest in
anything around me. I soon began to expect Naza to fall ill too and i
wasn't disappointed. Hers started lightly although there were no spots
on her body, she was down with fever and often coughed. I silently
prayed to God every minute and swore with my manhood that should he
take all this away from me, i would never ever stare at a girl twice
in fact that i won't even have a girlfriend.
I had confided in James who at first laughed and said i was being too
serious until i told him about Amara and Chinaza. He then suggested i
asked each of them if they were fukking anyone behind me. I had
questioned Amara about her sexual activities and she had sworn she
only had sex with me all her life. I didn't even dare broach the topic
with Naza or the whole of our neighborhood would have heard about it
since i'm obviously the one circulating the strange illness. I kept
thinking of all my recent escapades and trying to see which of the
girls was likely to have given me the disease. I didn't have to look
around much.
At exactly 12am on the sixth day, Cynthia called me.
"Hey baby" she seemed excited over the phone.
"Wassup" i said weakly
"I'm fine, just missing you"
"Thank you, so why are you calling me this early morning?"
"Nothing much, just wanted to make sure you are ok"
"Well, i'm sick" i said
"I thought as much" she said and i became suspicious.
"What does that mean?"
"well, i got sick and went for a test, i was diagnosed with
staphylococcus, anyway i'm undergoing treatment and i think I'm
getting better. Just thought you should know"
I was sweating as she was talking.
"Cynthia you came to my house and gave me std? I asked not knowing if
i was crying or not.
"Baby its not like that, we are not even sure if you were not the one
that gave it to me, you know we both aren't saints" she said and
laughed, she sounded so carefree which is more than i can say for
myself. After we dropped the call, the questions that kept hitting my
mind was how i was going to tell my people i had contacted an std and
had transferred it to Chinaza and Amara…. AMARA…. I cried in the
darkness and prayed God to cleanse me of my iniquities. I was almost
close to swearing that i would quit school and enter the seminary
should he save me from the shame i was about to bring to myself.
As if that wasn't enough, the next morning, Chinaza walked in looking
a bit better but her face was all moody.
"Whats wrong with you? " i asked her.
" Chinecherem I went for a test "
My heart sank as i waited for her to tell me about the Std, i was sure
she was going to raise hell for me.
" And what did it say? " i asked with my heart pounding like a mortar.
" I'm 2 months pregnant " she said looking at me. At this point i
didn't know what was going on in my mind, i didn't know whether to be
glad she wasn't infected or to freak out about the pregnancy. I just
decided i was in in deep shhit either way. We spent over 3 minutes
staring at nothing without talking. Chinaza got up from the bed and
left without exchanging any word. I know I would marry her for sure, i
mean i wasn't going to abort my own baby, i loved naza and i wasn't
going to regret marrying her but the disease that was in me, what if
naza had it too and some way it affects the baby.
I just wished my whole life was a dream as i laid on my bed and cried.
My Penance had decided to come together in a day and i would rather
die than face it. I soon began contemplating suicide but i loved my
life and wasn't going to leave all these fine girls behind. I hadn't
even driven my dream car, a Lamborghini.
I was in my room still mourning myself when Amara came in and sat
besides me on the bed. She bent and kissed me. In my mind i was like
"The staphylococcus you get never do you, maybe you wan collect aids
join am too" i thought but I was too weak to speak.
"Neche don't worry, we found out its just measles that i got from
Chioma my friend and you caught it" she said and smiled. I jerked up
from my bed feeling partially healed.
"Are you sure?" I asked her not knowing whether to kiss her or to
verify. She nodded. I grabbed her and kissed her so passionately.
Chinaza walked into my room just as we had disengaged and with a wide
grin on her face shouted "APRIL FOOOL" . Confused i checked my phone
and the date was April 1.
My full healing was like a miracle….. .
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment