Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 58 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 58

We went into another round of
smoking and drinking back at Willie's
lodge. Chinelo had kissed the tip of the
gun powder again and it was so close to
driving her nuts. I did my own bit of
the kissing and the funny feelings it
gave me wasn't funny in anyway. I
then understood why my guy back at
the party was talking about driving his
2019 range into a river along with his
mother. Someone once said, "When you
smoke the herb, it reveals you to
yourself."
I came to believe that saying at my
elder brother's lodge. Only problem
was that there was more to that saying.
The weed not only reveals you to
yourself, it also reveals nonsense to
you.
Somehow, someway. Everyone around
looked like Naza to me. Even the guys. I
was moving from one guy to the other,
hugging and pecking them and yelling,
"I love you man, I really love you all."
Somehow through all the highness, I
managed to carve out my trap queen.
She had taken a peep into the room and
was gone almost immediately. I
staggered up from where I sat and
staggered my way out into the dark
night. She was leaning on the wall
with a lit stick in her hand. She was all
meaty in her black singlet and white
bumshot. Thick cloud of smokes kept
escaping from both her nose and
mouth.
"Can I share?" I asked and she
shrugged, giving me the tip of the weed
and I took a kiss. Then she dropped it to
the floor and I held her.
"Do you live here?" I asked and she
groaned a yes in between the kisses. My
hand slid down to her camel toe and I
rubbed it. She bit my lips and shoved
me away.
"You are going to dirty my cloth," she
said and dug her fingers into her
coochie, pulling them out with the
sticky fluid.
"You can wash them later in the
morning," I said.
"Are you now going to Bleep me with
my clothes on?"
"No, I was getting to the part where I
romantically pull them off but you
pushed me away," I complained and she
smiled. She led me inside her room.
The room was rather too clean for the
girl I am thinking her to be. She stood
staring at me while I looked around the
whole place.
"So?" she said, spreading her hands.
"So?" I replied.
"I thought you wanted to romantically
UnCloth me?"
"Cool," I said and started with her
bumshot. There was nothing romantic
about the way I tore it down. I guess if
it involved pulling down a bumshort
and ripping off panties, it
automatically turns to Romance.
She helped me out of my trouser and
started off with a Mouth Gig, sucking at
it like she would suck at a stick of
cigar. The way she looked up at me
while she clipped my dick in between
her lips, those eyes of hers. They could
make a nigga cum straight out but I
wasn't that type of man. I needed a
proper hole. I let her play with my tool
for a while before I pulled her up and
lay her on the bed. Lucky enough, the
blast of music in Willie's room
drowned our moans as we screamed
the roof off.
I was beaten up the next day by Willie.
I was on the floor and my trap queen
was no where to be found.
"Where is she?" I asked, kneeling on the
rug and wiping my face with my hands
and giving out a huge yawn.
"Where is who?" he asked me.
"The girl, the one I left with," I said
and tried remembering her name. It
then occurred to me that we exchanged
weed, dranks, dicks and pussy but not
our names. Willie understood that and
let out his dry laughter.
"You should know her, after all she
lives in your lodge," I said and stood up
after my knees had been paining me.
"That one? She doesn't live here,"
Willie said and I stared at him, trying
to see the joke in his eyes.
"What do you mean? Who owns this
room then?"
"Her boyfriend, one very mean guy like
that."
My mouth was wide open for a couple
of seconds.
"That girl is mad. What if the nigga had
walked in on us," I asked, seconds after
closing my mouth.
"And he has a gun. As in the type that
splits the brain into two," Willie said.
My jaw dropped again.
"But don't worry, the guy is doing one
week I. T in anti cult's cell. He will be
coming back in the evening," he
continued. I didn't let him finish. I
packed my clothes on the floor and
walked my way back into my brothers
room. James was there, smoking the
stub of a weed. The nigga was addicted
already.
We spent the rest of the day, drinking
the left over liquor and sharing sticks
of weed. No food was in sight and the
more we smoked, the hungrier we got
and the more we smoked.
"Do you know where the girl went to?"
I asked Willie as I handed him over the
leftover burning stick.
"No, but it's not very hard to find her.
Just locate all the uncompleted
buildings around this area. By the time
you have seen five of them, you must
have seen where she is buying weed,"
Willie replied casually. It was so damn
funny but that was exactly what I did.
So many uncompleted lodges littered
the whole place but I was lucky enough
to meet her on her way home. I was
able to assume it was her due to her
peculiar curves. She had a bit of gap in
between her thighs, a sexy one and I
took the few seconds we spent apart to
examine her properly and she was
every inch my favorite type of girl
except the part of her that loves weed
and dranks, well, life was an adventure
and I was willing to explore that type
of girl.
I cuddled her to me right there on the
street and she pecked me, her mouth
having the smell of a mixture of
Marijuana and Pepper mint.
"Where did you go?" I asked as we
walked back home, my ever Hot hand
on her waist, hers on mine.
"I went to see a friend," she replied.
"What is your name by the way? I
asked.
"Tasha," she murmured.
"Did you say Shisha?" I asked with a
load of surprise in my face. I shouldn't
be surprised in the first place. For a
girl like her that loved weed like I loved
my mother, her name could be Anwuru
[smoke] too, it wouldn't matter.
She laughed and pinched me.
"I said Tasha, as in Natasha."
"Ooh, I am Chinecherem," I said and
she nodded.
"I know."
"How did you know?" I asked her.
"You told me last night, many times."
"How come you didn't tell me yours?"
"I told you mine, many times but you
were too high," she said and laughed. I
only imagined how much I had
embarrassed myself that night.
We landed at Willie's door like a bunch
of witches.
"Where did you find her?" Willie asked
as he tore a pack of spaghetti.
"In the church nearby," I said. He
laughed hard and long.
"This one? Church?" Willie's friend
asked.
"Yes, Maybe she went to smoke the
frankincense," Willie said. I stifled a
laughter. She rolled her eyes at him
with a smile on her face.
"This one that can smoke anything as
so far say e dy comot smoke. Even car
exhaust pipe," Willie Said again.
Everyone laughed. Tasha dragged me
off to her room. I had no business with
those high guys. They didn't have a
pussy and Tasha had better food. Not
that I didn't go back to eat the spaghetti
with Willie and Co.
I left the lodge with James later in the
day. Against both our wills but
everything that had a start has an end.
I left with Tasha's number and she
stayed back with mine. She was
beautiful and hot and sexy and bad. I
needed to hook up again sometime in
the future. We hit my former lodge
around 3 pm and I met shape there.
James was already feeling sleepy, so
was I. So he went into his room and I
went into shape's. There was no rest
with Shape, so she dragged me into
another Romance. One that left her
with only her wrapper around her
waist and I with only my boxers on.
We were at it when the door opened
and Chinaza stood there. Her tummy
bulging and her eyes bulging too. I
withdrew from Shape in 0.1 seconds
and stood facing Chinaza.
"I don Bleep up again," I yelled in my
mind. I couldn't exactly describe the
look on my face as Naza just stood
there, shaking her head at me with her
eyes getting wet. She moved in a little
and like a pack of cards, she slumped to
the ground.
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment