Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 57 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 57

I spent the first 1 hour plus of the party
inside the toilet, offloading the tons of
alcohol in my system into the WC
through my mouth. The party kicked
off around 6pm in the evening but for
us, the close associates of the celebrant.
The party started the moment we got to
Willie's lodge. The booze was killing
and for those that loved the herb, there
was more than enough. Never knew
Willie was a skunk. He was simply too
clean to be suspected.
The room was like some party house in
Jamaica. Every tiny hole was filled
with smokes from the weed. I just sat
on the bed, clutching my green bottle
and getting high on the weed being
smoked by others.
The God of signs and wonders had done
it for us. Shape suddenly decided she
wasn't coming for the party, of her
own accord and James was more than
happy that my hook up attempt had
failed. He was enjoying the weed with
the rest of the guys and getting high
and mighty. That was how I got drunk
and landed myself in the hotel's
banquet hall's toilet.
Back to the party. There was enough
exposure of flesh and a whole lot of
people present didn't even know what
the party was all about. They just came
to have fun. As for Willie, I think he
had smoked and drunk himself into a
state where I was actually guessing he
had forgotten that he was hosting the
party with 5 other guys of his who
were also graduating. James was busy,
jumping from one behind to the other
and trying to get every chic within his
class for himself. Me, Chinecherem, I
was just on the floor of the toilet, my
face in the bowl of the WC, throwing
the alcoholic content into the toilet.
It didn't last tho. I had dragged myself
off the floor and into the party hall. I
didn't want to miss the action. I
staggered to and fro and soon found
myself behind one incredible booty,
clutching and twisting to my taste. The
drinks, the weed and the girls were
free.
The party was getting to its fun climax
when Chinelo bumped in with another
set of her cute friends and the word,
Fun was redefined. The dj cranked it up
higher and the hall throbbed. Chinelo
secured her asset which was Willie and
I searched around to see if I could find
a Chinaza replica. I couldn't but girls
with good body like shape were
around. I picked another green bottle to
replenish the one I had lost and
attached myself to a free girl. She
wasn't with any guy and was busy
rocking another chic, a fellow girl. It
pained me deep to my heart to watch a
pretty, curvy thang like her wasting all
those natural resources on a fellow girl
that wouldn't appreciate them more
than I would. I walked for her. Excuse
me dance was trending all over the
hall so I just said that and she obliged
me. The she threw herself at me and we
threw all cautions to the wind. The
chica got real grind and she rocked the
sweet bejesus out of me. I dropped my
bottle to the floor, gently and held her
tight with both hands. She was as soft
as cotton and my bulge just scratched
her meaty behind. She didn't mind and
instead came for my dick with her
booty, twisting it with each twist of her
waist. I wound my arms around her
the closure became tighter. My body on
hers and hers on mine.
She turned after some minutes of
backing me and a change of rhythm.
She faced me and our face came closer.
I could smell the weed right of her
breath. She was pretty, sexy and
stoned. That was the baddest
combination you can ever get in a girl.
Only a rich or lucky guy can have that
kind of girl for the night and I count
myself as lucky. I wasn't going to let
that one off my grasp in a long while.
Our face came together and without a
hint, she plucked my lips right there on
the dance floor. Hers tasted sweet so I
encouraged the soft romance until she
let go herself. She had started it so I
wasn't pissed that she ended it. She
walked out of the floor to the nearby
bar and reached for my bottle on the
floor. I picked it off the ground and it
was empty already. How manage, I
didn't know.
I walked after her and met her
mixing her glass of Hennessy with a bit
of codeine and wiping the sweat off her
brow.
"What are you doing?" I asked as the
proper novice that I was.
"Boiling water," she said and drowned
the glass in a gulp. I kept looking at her
with my mouth ajar. She did another
mixing and pushed the glass to me. I
wanted to appear the correct bad guy so
I did my own gulping, nearly coughing
my eyes out from the acrid taste of the
cognac in my throat. She let out a little
smile out the corner of her mouth and
turned to walk away.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"The toilet," she said and I nodded.
"Go, I will wait here," I said and she
kept standing where she was, looking at
me in a way I couldn't understand.
"What?" I asked after some seconds of
staring match between us.
"I said am going to the toilet," she said.
I spread my hands.
"So what?"
"Come with me," she said, giving me a
look that hardened my dick at the
prospect of what was lurking begin her
mind. I jumped at her and she dragged
me off to the ladies.
We walked through with all eyes on
me like a celebrity. I wasn't a celebrity,
I was just at the wrong place with the
right girl.
"What are you doing here?" one of the
girls there asked.
"I am the plumber, I came to fix the
pipe," I replied as the girl dragged me
into one of the toilets and locked the
door. There was no time for dallying.
Her pants went down and her skirt
went up. Then she placed her left foot
on the closed WC and pulled me closer
as my trouser dropped to the floor.
It was all rocking again as the party
seemed like it would never end. People
were disappearing in a pair of male
and female and reappearing back more
closer and exasperated. Willie had done
his own disappearing and reappearing
with Nelo after she had nearly raped
him on the dance floor, courtesy of her
indulging in too much drank and a
little weed, I counted up to 3 times that
they had disappeared and reappeared.
James was simply no where to be found
as I and my new girl snuggled to each
other, all wet with sweat and the
sperm that had missed the entry point.
At the corner, a guy sat on the floor
crying his eyes out to an audience.
"Nna what is it naa?" A guy had asked
him and he let out a high pitch sob
before replying.
"I was coming here with my Range
Rover, my only Range Rover. My 2019
Model Range Rover," he paused and put
his hand against his chest and cried
again.
"Oga what happened to the car?"
Someone asked again. Somehow a huge
part of his audience was finding the
whole thing funny, some laughing
away at the drama.
"The jeep fell into the river and
disappeared. My Range Rover
disappeared," the guy wailed. "And my
mother was in that car."
"Make we comot here. Na highness dy
worry this one, he don high." one of
the guys said. Everyone turned with
laughter and started walking away. The
wailing guy changed his tone.
"Nna, the things wey dy happen for this
country dy pain me," he cried as I
walked into the dance floor with my
stoned chic.
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment