Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 46 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 46

I woke up before anyone else and threw
the blanket over Chinaza, then she fell
into a deeper realm of sleep. Just what I
needed. I was broke and needed to
pocket draining birthday party. I
gropped around the bed in the
darkness, searching for my phone. I
managed not to trip over my pregnant
better half and found my phone tucked
beside her. I picked it and check the
time. 6:45 am. I hurried into the
bathroom and hurried a bath. I dressed
up in few minutes and crawled out of
the room without a sound. Once
outside, I took in a deep breath and
headed for the gate, just then…
"Hey, Chinecherem, happy birthday,"
Angela, our petite but curvy lodge mate
screamed from behind me. I turned and
saw her in her night gown, clutching
her tooth brush. The last time I threw a
birthday party for myself in that lodge,
everyone had the fun of their life and it
was all booze and romance so I guess
non of them could ever forget that my
birthday is always on 19th June.
I hugged her and whispered a thank
you.
"So how's it gonna be?" she asked me,
brushing her flowing boobs against me,
for a moment my prick almost
hardened.
"I don't know what you are talking
about o, I am going for classes now o,"
I said and she pulled away.
"That one is your business, don't get me
my own share of the cake and see what
I will do to you," she said and turned to
go.
"Don't worry baby, I would so much
love you to do something to me," I said,
licking my lips and gauging her
swinging backside that often makes me
wonder how a tiny girl like her could
manage to amass such massive
backside.
"Naughty boy," she laughed and ran
inside her room. I smiled and turned to
go, then my Mrs right interrupted me.
"Where are you going?" Chinaza asked
drowsily, leaning against the door and
yawning.
"I have an early morning lecture," I
said and gave her my seductive smile.
"And you had to sneak out eh?"
"No, I thought you would be tired and I
wouldn't like to bother you," I said and
she gave me that look your mother will
often give you when you are deceiving
yourself.
"Okay o, go and come back, you will
meet me here," she said and turned to
go inside.
"Bae, no kissy huggy?" I asked and
spread my hands.
"Kissy fire, go joor," she replied and
waved me off with her hand.
"Baby it's my birthday o, don't start a
fight."
She smiled and came at me, fully
loaded with her boobs and the baby
bump. She buried herself into me and I
strapped her like a bra would strap a
firm tit.
"Happy birthday sweetheart," she
moaned and I kissed her forehead.
"Thanks baby."
I ran out of the gate before the issue of
a party would come up again.
I strolled into the department and sat
under a shade. We had no classes and I
knew about it. I would have spent the
entire day with Chinaza if only she
didn't bring up the party thing. But I
was going to make a useful use of a
useless situation. I still had my ebony
crush to tackle. I looked at my wrist
watch and the time was 8:10. I opened
my contact list and picked out Mma,
pressed the dial keypad and put the
phone to my ear. The next voice that
came up was the Mtn girl's. She was
telling me that my account was too law
to call Mma. I was furious. I knew I
had close to 35 naira balance in that
phone the last time I made a call. I was
going to swear for Mtn when I
remembered that Chinaza was with my
phone all through the night. I checked
my last called numbers and no new
numbers were there. Then I checked my
outbox and it was there, killer messages
that nearly ran me mad.
"Hello sweetheart, I hope you
remember my birthday is tomorrow,
19th June. Come to my lodge for the
party. I would be mad if you missed it.
Yours sweet,
Chinecherem."
That was the message and Chinaza had
sent a copy each to 5 of the girls in my
phone. The ones that were a little high
on my food chain. Cynthia them. I
decided that was it. I wasn't going
home that day.
I was busy mourning for landing
myself a reckless girl such as Naza
when the sun crept out of my cloud.
She walked straight to me and stooped
to drop a bomby hug on me, burning
off my chest with her firm Tips.
"My love," I gasped, staring into her
eyes dreamily. Anyone would think I
was 100% in love but I knew it was
40% love and 60% lust.
"How are you today?" she asked, sitting
near me and dropping her hot hand on
my laps.
"I am okay, just missing you," I said
and she flashed me a smile, sucking in
her dimples.
"You didn't call me again," she said
and I remembered I was supposed to
call her after I had taken her number.
Chinaza had spoilt everything.
"Sorry dear, I was still planning to."
Silence fell and I started thinking of
how to relay my thoughts to her. We
took occasional glances at each other
and passed occasional smiles. Gosh,
Mma is damn cute. Not beautiful but
cute. There is a difference between the
two and I preferred the cuteness.
"Do you have any lecture now?" I asked
and she nodded.
"As in now now?" I asked again and she
nodded again.
"Then why are you here?" I asked
thinking she was feeling my sauce so
much she didn't want to let go.
"Well, I don't want you to follow me
into the classroom like the last time,"
she said and my heart broke.
"Why?"
"It's hard to learn anything when you
are around."
"Oya go but come back here when you
are done o."
She stood up and rubbed my cheek.
"Today is my birthday," I whispered to
her and she stood rooted.
"Why didn't you say early enough?" she
asked after stripping me Unclad with
her eyes.
"Wanted to surprise you and I need a
present from you," I said and she sat
back down.
"What present would you like?" She
asked.
"You," I said.
"Why me?" she asked.
"Because I have been crushing on you
for a long time and I am almost
crushing you to death."
"But I only got into this school last
semester," she said.
"Oh, is that so?"
"Yes and I haven't even seen you until
that first time you came to me."
Well, I think I saw you in my dreams
first and since then, I have been
crushing."
She smiled and covered her face.
"So please, gift yourself to me," I said.
She kept looking at me and not saying a
word.
"Are you shy?" I asked and she nodded.
"Then I will assume you wanted to say
yes. I accept you," I winked at her and
she let out those little cute girly giggle.
I assumed I was right.
"Let's go to the library," she said after
a while.
"I thought you had class?"
"I have changed my mind, I am not
going again."
We moved and I was more than eager
to wrap my arms around her and I just
did that. So with her hands by her side
and mine around her waist, we walked
to the library.
We actually didn't read. She was right,
she could hardly focus when I am
around. I was all over her. If the
library had security, they sure would
have driven us out. I did everything to
her there except kiss and Bleep her and
something told me she was liking it. We
left when we realized we weren't ready
to read. She dragged me willingly to
her logde. She lived with two of her
other friends but they weren't around
when we got there.
"I didn't cook," she said and threw her
bag on her reading table.
"Don't worry, I won't eat anything that
is not cake on my birthday," I said and
she gasped a thank God.
"Don't thank him yet, you look like a
birthday cake," I said.
"So?" she asked.
"I want to eat you," I said and sat on
the bed. She giggled and tossed a teddy
bear that was on the table at me.
"Come here," I said and motioned at
her with my head. She moved towards
me sluggishly and I pulled her on the
bed. She fell into my hands and I held
at an angle that gave me the full rights
to every kissable part of her body, her
boobs inclusive but I went with the
mouth. She obliged me and shut her
eyes, our tongues colliding like Pharoah
and Moses's snakes. I loved the sound
out lips made as they clicked. She
pulled away after a while and smiled
into my eyes.
"Is that enough cake?" She asked and I
shook my head.
"I just licked off the icing. I need the
whole cake," I said, smiling
suggestively.
"You are greedy," she said and laughed
hard.
"I am always greedy with the things I
love," I said.
"I love you too," she said and just as we
were about to Seal our lips again, her
room mate bumped in, Eva tagging
behind her.
"Haa, Chinecherem? You couldn't even
wait for me to marry and you have
already dumped me," Eva yelled and I
thought "Which kind wahala be this
naa?". Her companion threw me a
smile and I smiled back. Eva teased me
nearly to tears and the ladies thought it
was funny. Her teasing didn't make
Mma leave my arms tho. She was so
soft and I wished we could spend the
rest of the day like that. I thought she
was the best birthday gift I have ever
gotten and then I remembered that
head Chinaza gave me a long time ago.
Well, I decided she was my second best
birthday gift.
"Ehe, Neche. I saw your invitation to
your birthday party o. I'm gon be there
to flex," Eva yelled as I was about to
leave.
"A birthday party?" Mma asked and her
friend looked on, probably hoping for
an invitation too.
"Didn't you tell her?" shape asked. "You
have to follow us there o, it's your new
boyfriend's birthday afterall."
Then I thought, has Chinaza not killed
me already? I would have taken a rope
into the bush if I wasn't reminiscing
about that kiss with Mma, I also
remembered Chinecherem and my
Chinemelum. I realized I had so much
at stake to commit suicide. Chinaza
would have to continue trying out
other methods of killing me, I won't
leave all these sweet girls in a hurry
unless God bribes me with a promise of
more of them in heaven like the 72
virgins.
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment