Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 37 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 37

Every morning I wake up, before I turn
over in my bed, before I yawn, before I
say thank you lord for another day, I
call Chinaza and ask her how the baby
is kicking. If she would be going for
Antenatal or not, I tell ya, this baby
and pregnancy ish ain't easy. I seemed
to be lucky it was Chinaza. She doesn't
want much, just my reassurance and
constant phone calls. She would even
flash me to call her so she can tell that
she felt like the baby was laughing,
well, that isn't much, I could cope.
On a very good day, after Chinaza had
asked me to slow down on asking her if
the baby was about to kick her to
death, she asked me to start asking her
how she was coping with school and
little junior in her stomach. You can
hardly tell what them girls want
anyways, James walked into my room,
scratching the Skin off his genitals. I
watched him as he came in, not
minding the look on my face.
"Guy, how would you know if you
have been infected with all these
S.T.Ds?" he asked me. Shaking his
boxers and rubbing his dick.
"I don't know, you go to the hospital
and check."
"I thought Cynthia gave you one back
then, how did you find out?"
"Cynthia gave me what?" I asked.
"Gave you gonorrhea," he replied and
sat on my reading desk.
"Noo, shebi I told you she was joking
and besides, why you dy ask sef?"
"Na just this girl in my villa, doing the
easter holidays. Small girl wey just
finish her waec, I no know say she dy
her period," he stopped and scratched
his head.
"Wetin come happen? You Bleep am?" I
asked and he gave me that look that
you would give a person you expect to
understand a coded signal you gave
him.
"So you Bleep am?" I asked and he
nodded. I was going to kill him with
laughter if not that someone knocked
on my door. I said come in. My curtain
opened and in came this piece of
gorgeousness. I have never met her in
my whole life but I swear I was liking
her already, she hadn't even spent 5
seconds at my door.
"Hello," she sang out and my body
quivered.
"Are you looking for someone?" James
asked. I gave him a killer look.
"How can someone be in my room and
you are asking her if she is looking for
someone? Can't you see she is looking
for me."
The damsel smiled and my heart
melted.
"Erm sorry, Chinaza said I should meet
Chinecherem here," she said and my
heart skipped. Why would Naza send a
girl like her to my room?. My heart
actually skipped, I gave her a confused
look with my lower jaw hanging in the
air.
"I mean, Chinaza that lives here with
her sister," she explained and my brain
clicked. I had almost forgotten that
shape's name was Chinaza.
"Okay?"
"Yes, she said I should get the key for
her room from you."
Well,I shot a look at the key where I
kept it on my fridge and decided I
wasn't going to let this girl out of my
room so easily.
"She didn't give me the key, maybe she
forgot," I said and James eyed me like I
was the cause of his scratches.
Everyone knew that shape gives me her
keys each time she is Leaving, just in
case her sister comes in unexpectedly.
The girl gave a despaired look and I
came to the rescue like spider man.
"Well, you can stay here and wait for
her, she will soon be back anyways," I
offered. She accepted and said she was
going to get her things outside. We
nodded, James was already poke nosing
, so it was the two of us that nodded.
The girl left, leaving the sweetest smell
I have ever seen behind.
"Guy this one is mine," James
whispered and got down from the table.
"You are mad," I replied. He looked
very serious and I told him we could
share her. He would be sending her
love messages while I will be doing the
rest. He didn't like the idea and wanted
to swap it the other way, like I will he
sending the messages and he would be
doing the rest, well I didn't like the
idea as well.
"Let me change, I'm coming to keep
you guys company," he said and moved
to the door.
"Guy respect yourself, better stay in
your room and continue that
scratching."
He laughed his way out of the room.
The chic came back in with her
traveling bag and dropped it on my
reading table. She soon relaxed on the
bed and faced the T.V. Something
within me was telling me to go and
hold her there but luckily enough, I
had the gift of distinguishing between
the voice of God and that of the devil.
"So what is your own name?" I asked
her and she turned to me.
"Chinecherem," she answered.
"No, I didn't ask you for my name, I
mean your own name."
She smiled and revealed her very
beautiful dentition.
"My name is Chinecherem."
I nodded and kept quiet. She turned
back to the T.v and I turned back to
observing her from the back. Her
curves were ok, she had the body of my
baby, Naza before she got pregnant. She
was Chocolate complexioned and I was
sure she would taste like one.
"Are you shape's sister?" I asked.
"Eh?"
"Sorry, I mean Chinaza, are you her
sister?"
"Yes, she is my cousin."
I nodded and smiled. I can't have Shape
but her sister, God help us. She even
bears my name. Who feels a connect
here? If you do, shout hallelujah.
James made me a promise and he kept
it. He came back to keep us company.
The room was bubbling with laughter
and everything. The girl was quite
energetic, she always has something to
say. We were in this mood when Shape
rolled in to our company with her
killer shape. She didn't even reply our
hailing. She just ran straight to the bed
and sat between me and Chinecherem.
She gave me that look Chinaza gave me
the day I told her I wanted to try anal.
And then she turned to her cousin.
"Shebi I told you to collect key from
him?"
"He said you forgot to drop the key so I
decided to wait here for you."
Shape turned to look at me but I was
already engaged in an eye conversation
with James. She brought back my
attention with a smack on my leg. I
turned and eyed her.
"I forgot the key was here naa," I
protested.
Well, she picked the key and they were
both on there way out. I called shape
and she looked at me.
"She is hot," I mouthed in a way that
Chinecherem wouldn't hear it. She
smiled and called her back.
"Neche let me introduce you to them,"
she started and faced James.
"His name is James but we call him
king Solomon. He is not a king as you
can see and he is also not that wise, so
use your head and understand."
I nearly fell off my bed with laughter
when I read the meaning into that
intro. Shape was crazy. Even James
laughed.
My turn. She faced me.
"He bears the same name with you. Do
you remember that my very beautiful
light-skinned friend, Chinaza? That one
you said that you liked?" she asked her
and she nodded with a grin.
"Yes, this one is her husband to be and
she is currently pregnant for him."
James laughed at his own introduction
but I couldn't laugh at mine. James
didn't mind though, he heaped it on
me.
So shape just disqualified the two of us
in the rush for Chinecherem in a very
coded way, nice try.
"And guys, this is Chinecherem, my
cousin. She came to prepare for her
Jamb."
"Thanks for the introduction but you
should have allowed us to introduce
ourselves naa," James said and I
nodded.
"Don't worry, she understood my own
introduction."
They left and our eyes tailed shape's
backside. We snapped our hands in
unison and laughed.
"Guy forget that introduction, we will
reintroduce ourselves," I said and
James concurred.
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment