Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 36 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 36

My time in that class was wasted
between staring at that girl and playing
winning eleven on my phone. Her skin
was radiating like always and her
upper part of the body still helped me
tap into the picture of a very massive
backside. Even though she was seated,
my eyes already knew how downward
gifted she was. How wouldn't I know?
She was Eva after all. My darling,
daring Evangeline. She was still bitter
at me though. She actually walked past
me and sat 3 rows before me in the
crowded lecture hall.
She didn't want to sit with me but she
wouldn't like to be out of my sight.
Maybe she found out how much of a
torment staring at her was to me. I was
surrounded by not so coded guys and
her seat could accommodate one more
skinny person but not without rubbing
and scratching the body parts. Well the
chair was occupied by mostly girls so
the rubbing and Scratching was more
than welcomed to me.
30 minutes into the end of the class, I
stood up and walked to her seat. She sat
before one busty girl at the end of the
chair.
"Excuse me," I whispered to the girl.
She gave me the kind of look one
would give to mad man in fresh
designer clothes.
"There is no more chance here," the
girl snapped. Eva was already looking
at me so turning back was a crime.
"I was here before, ask that girl," I
protested, nodding towards Eva. Eva
gave me a look that showed she was
out rightly going to deny me but looks
can be deceiving. She nodded in
confirmation to my claim and voila! I
was shuffling my body parts between
one endowed chic and another busty
other. Heaven can't be more wonderful
and I am no pervert please.
"I love your hair," I whispered to her
and smiled.
"Shhh!!" came the rebuff from my two
sides. Eva and the girl. I turned
towards the other girl with a look like
"What is your own matter?" and faced
Eva again.
"Baby," I called softly and she ignored
me. I saw a little smile at the other
corner of her face tho.
"You are beautiful today," I continued.
I wasn't going to stop if she doesn't
react. I can't lose my favorite babe just
like that. She was too beautiful to give
away. She smiled and shook her head,
still not looking at me.
"I missed your lips."
This one cracked her up and she
switched from a stifled laughter to a
faked violent cough when the old
lecturer turned his attention to her. I
did the mannequin pose, barely
blinking. The man let it slide and
continued his very boring lecture.
"Respect yourself," she whispered to
me. I raised my hand in a pleading
style and tried to bring it down but
somehow, the other girl's massive jugs
had created a barrier. I couldn't
possibly bring down my hand without
my elbow squeezing them.
I was going to protest before I realized
that I was going to like it. So I just went
ahead and brought down my hand. I
swear that girl's jugs were a bunch of
pillows. So soft and it actually flows
like liquid.
She wouldn't have seen it as a big deal
if I hadn't given her one uncanny look.
She stared back and I stared harder. I
won the staring match as she looked
away.
"Do you mind if I talk to you?" I asked
her, stealing a line from August
Alsina's verse in "Do you mind". Like
most girls would do. She ignored me. I
pushed further.
"Well, are you actually learning
anything from this class?"
"Yes," she snapped.
"Good, so you will teach me then, this
other girl here doesn't like me and you
look smart."
She smiled eventually while my eyes
were on her cleavage like the
discussion were between me and it.
"What's that your name again?" I asked
her observing Eva shift uncomfortably.
"Cynthia," she murmured. The second
Cynthia I am meeting, I hoped she
wasn't as crazy as the first. I also
hoped she was endowed like the first,
her boobs was satisfactory enough.
I nodded and said Ok. I faced the board
for the First time that day.
I soon noticed that she took occasional
glances at me. I faced my front. I was
determined to give Eva a little torment
with the time left.
"What's your own name?" she asked
me. I turned and my eyes
went automatically to her boobs before
meeting her face.
"Chinecherem but you can call me "my
love"," I replied with a wink. She
smiled. Eva kicked me lightly on my
foot, who knew that sophisticated girls
could get jealous.
"So when are we taking that lecture?" I
asked, ignoring Eva's kick.
"Which lecture?" she asked.
"Our own private lecture, the one going
on now."
She smiled and I nodded.
There is this particular guy called
muscle in our department. His name is
self explanatory. He has everything
needed in an ideal guy except a smile.
One hardly sees his teeth.
I will tell you a bit about muscle even
though it will look like I am digressing
but it is very important that I tell you
about him.
He was this tall, hulky person, even
taller than my father that would often
brag about his height. His eyes, well I
bet he also has muscles in them and
when he talks, it sounds like when God
spoke to the Israelites on the mountain.
Very thunderous.
So the class ended and Eva couldn't
take it anymore. She seized my hand as
the girl walked away. Man that girl
was just okay. The lower part of her
body I found out was exquisite.
"I thought you didn't want to talk to
me?" I asked Eva as she held on to me.
"I changed my mind."
"Well, do you have anything for me?" I
asked and she nodded with a beautiful
smile.
"Well, I am coming, let me get
something over there."
She let me go and I started walking
towards my new found Cynthia.
Somewhere along the line of my going
to meet her. Someone beat me to it. He
hugged her tightly, covering almost all
her body with his huge biceps. I
wouldn't want to meet a girl that
obviously has something to do with
muscle. So I ran back to Eva.
"Did you say you have something for
me?" I asked her. She nodded again.
"In my lodge," she said.
"Let's go and get it."
We walked a little distance out of the
faculty before someone shouted my
name with an angelic voice. I turned
and Cynthia was walking towards me.
"That lecture," she started and I smiled.
"My sister here has agreed to teach
me," I said and she nodded.
I can run after any guy's girl but not
the type of guy with that type of
muscle. Something no dy do me for
head.
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment