Trauma season 2 episode 5 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 2 episode 5

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
+++
SEASON TWO
EPISODE FIVE
¤ + ¤
MR SAMUEL’S RESIDENCE
:
David looked at me and smiled. “I’m
surprised and at the same time
happy to see you,” He said and
reached out to hold my hand.
“Please come in,” he added and led
me into the compound, closing the
gate behind him. David’s house was
also a one storey building like ours.
Outside the gate, the front was
decorated with hibiscus flowers as
well as inside. There was a water
fountain at the far right end, close to
the water tank. Around the water
fountain was decorated with lilies.
“David’s parent must be very rich to
have a water fountain in their
house,” I thought to myself.
A tall light skinned girl stood at the
varenda, with her arms placed on the
railings. She wore a white bom short
and blue tank top.
“Goodafternoon,” I greeted with a
smile.
“Afternoon my dear,” she replied and
eyed David, then walked back inside
the house, with her slippers making
slappy sounds on the polished tiles.
“Is she annoyed?” I asked David.
“Don’t mind her, she’s my senior
sister, she got back from the states
today,” David replied as we stepped
on the varenda.
“No wonder, she looks classic and
beautiful,” I complimented.
David chuckled, “Yea but not as
beautiful as you,” he said and
opened the front door for me to
enter.
Inside the house, I was marvelled at
what I saw. In one word, the house
looked magnificient and sparkling
clean. The colour of the couch, green
and white marched with colour of
the curtains. On the right corner
hung a big plasma television.
David locked the door and held my
left hand romantically.
“Your house looks beautiful,” I
smiled.
“Not as beautiful as you Becky,” he
smiled too and I blushed. He led me
to the couch where his dad sat with
his sister. “Dad, senior, meet my
friend, Becky and Becky meet my dad
and sister Kate,” he introduced.
“Goodevening sir,” I greeted, with a
show of courtesy.
“Welcome dear, please make
yourself comfortable,” his father
smiled. “David!” he glanced at David
which made David bow low and
walked towards the dining while I
sat on the couch, feeling very shy.
“Your mom is Mrs Gloria right?” Mr
Samuel asked.
“Yes sir,” I answered politely.
“You’re beautiful,” Kate smiled.
“Thank you,” I blushed again.
“No wonder my kid brother always…”
“Sister mmi,” David interrupted as he
came with a fancy tray which
contained a tall glass and chilled
chivita, then placed it on a side stool
and sat beside me on the couch.
His sister stared at me and laughed.
“Sorry, I totally forgot it’s evening
when you greeted.”
I chuckled a bit coz me too I had
forgotten. All of a sudden, Kate who
was chewing gum, blew it in the air
and bursted it at the father’s face.
Mr Samuel shook his head and stood
up, “Sorry dear, this silly daughter of
mine doesn’t want me to stay here,
make sure you have fun and Dave,
inform me when she’s set to go,” he
said.
“Okay dad!” David said and made a
funny face which made his father
laugh and walk towards the stairs.
“Dave Dave, lover boy,” his sister
taunted after the father was out of
sight.
“Sister mmi, biko na,” David pleaded.
“What, okay bribe me,” she said
looking serious.
David thought for a while and said,
“I’ll recharge your phone.”
“Good boy,” the sister laughed and
faced me, “Don’t mind me o, your
friend is too stubborn.”
I didn’t know what to say, so I just
laughed. David picked up the chivita
drink, opened it and poured into the
tall glass, then held my hand and
pulled me up.
“Let me show her around the house,”
he told the sister.
“Okay but Becky, don’t allow this
cute silly boy spoil you o,” she said
while I nodded.
“Don’t worry, I’ll be back for you,”
David eyed her playfully and led
towards the back door through the
corridor…
:
Outside the backyard, I was more
marvelled at what I saw. There was a
swimming pool at the far left end
and also a garden of flowers at the
right end. David led me to the
garden…
.
IN THE GARDEN
:
We sat on a chaise lounge facing
each other.
“Here,” he handed me the full glass
of juice.
“No thanks,” I declined.
“This isn’t school o, this is my house
and you can’t reject what I give you,”
David said and shifted closer to me.
“Drink or I pour it on you,” he added
seriously.
“I said thanks na,” I protested but he
shook his head negatively.
“Where’s your mom?” I asked
instead.
“To see a friend, oya no discussion
until you’ve atleast tasted this.”
“But David…”
“Drink it now or…” he paused.
“Or what?”
“Drink or I’ll kiss you,” he concluded,
looking serious.
“What!” I exclaimed as I couldn’t
believe what I just heard…
.
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment