Trauma season 2 episode 4 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 2 episode 4

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON TWO
EPISODE FOUR
* * *
BECKY’S HOUSE
:
The rate at which I shouted and the
type of loud voice I used echoed
round the four corners of the house
and made everyone surprised.
“Becky!” Nath called out. “What’s
making you shout in that manner?”
“Please don’t expose me,” Eric
whispered.
“Someone should tell this good for
nothing to get out of my sight,” I
fired and stood up, then left to the
kitchen to pick up a tray so I could
put my plate of garri and soup
inside…
Coming back into the dining,
everyone’s gaze had been fixed on
Eric instead of the television but I
cared less and dropped the tray on
the table and kukuma carried my
food and placed inside.
“Please,” Eric said and held my hands
as I was about carrying up the tray of
food. I stood and stared at his hands.
“Ain’t you ashamed of yourself? Get
those filthy things off my body or do
I look like a little fool to you?” I
barked furiously.
“Becky! What’s happening?” Josh
asked as he stood up and walked to
the dining.
“Let go of me Eric,” I demanded for
the umpteenth time but he wasn’t
ready to do so I released the tray and
before one could say anything, I
picked up the bowl of soup and
emptied it on him while some
splashed on Josh who stood beside
us.
“That serves you right, next time you
would listen and do as I say.”
“What did he do?” a surprised Ken
asked as he and Nath also came to
the dining.
“Why don’t you ask the mother
fucker?” I hissed and walked back to
the stairs. I climbed up but stopped
on the third step. “And yes! Be
prepared to go back to your father’s
house because you have overstayed
your welcome,” I shouted and with
that ran up the stairs to my room…
:
I entered my room and lay on my
bed thinking. I prayed for sleep to
come but it didn’t, so I just lay there,
staring at the ceiling fan that was
swirling in the air. Soon I began to
imagine things. Things like: the
ceiling fan falling on me and how my
dad would just appear to calm me
down but nothing of such happened.
Then all of a sudden, my room door
opened and my mom, my cousins
and Ken walked in. I sat up on my
bed and looked at them while mom
came to sit beside me.
“I don’t want to talk to anyone
please,” I said and stood up, the
rushed to the toilet and slammed
the door behind me. Staying inside
the toilet reminded me of Eric and
Joy but I still managed to stay inside
because I didn’t want to talk to
anyone…
I came out minutes later, hoping
they must have left but surprisingly,
they were still there.
“I don’t just understand why some
people can’t let me be,” I mumbled,
then moved to sit on my chair
behind my reading desk.
“Becky!” mom called. “You and Eric
walked together to school in the
morning but this afternoon, the
scene I met in the dining room when
I returned from work tells me
something is wrong, What
happened?” she inquired.
“Nothing!” I said sharply and stood to
walk out but Ken held me back.
“Why acting strange Becky, for God’s
sake, Eric said he did nothing wrong
to you,” he said.
“Uhlala,” I laughed. “Can’t you see it,
that guy is mad, and I wouldn’t be
surprised to find him in the streets
soon.”
“This is serious, I think Eric must have
done something really bad because
my daughter doesn’t just start
developing hatred for someone
without any reason, I will go talk to
Eric,” Mom said, stood up and left the
room while my cousins sighed and
followed her.
After they had gone, I decided to
visit David, then pretend like I want
to get my note from him. I quickly
changed into a black leggings and
pink top, then wore a pink palms to
match. I brushed my hair since I
wasn’t chanced to plait it and tied it
with a black hair band. I wore my
wristwatch and a little perfume,
applied a little powder and left the
room…
:
I climbed down the stairs and
laughed at Eric who was mopping
the dining floor. I guess he had told
them the truth coz everyone wore
an angry look. I walked up to mom
who sat on a single couch and
whispered to her that I wanted to
visit David and added a lie that I also
want to get my notebook.
“Okay dear but be careful and come
back before 6:30pm,” she smiled. I
pecked her on the right cheek, bade
my cousins goodbye and left the
house…
:
After about five minutes of walk, I
found myself infront of David’s gate
at about 5:15pm. The huge gate was
painted black. I knocked gently
twice, then the small part of the gate
swung open to reveal David in a blue
shorts and white singlet but he
looked surprised to see me.
“Hi!” I greeted but he didn’t answer
and guess what? Hmmm…
“David, who’s there?” a female voice
asked from inside while I gave David
the look of “You too…”
:
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment