Trauma season 2 episode 19 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 2 episode 19

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON TWO
EPISODE NINETEEN
* * *
ROYAL PEARLS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
:
I looked round the school compound
and truth be told, It looked more
beautiful than Prestigious(my
former school as it was soon going to
be)…
:
I USE THIS MEDIUM TO PLEAD WITH ALL
PARENTS TO HANDLE THEIR CHILDREN
WITH CARE AND NOT JUMP INTO
CONCLUSIONS BECAUSE WHAT I PASSED
THROUGH IN ROYAL PEARLS COULD BE
TERMED AS BEING WORSE THINGS THAT
HAD EVER HAPPENED TO ME…
:
The school was painted blue and
white and as the name “ROYAL”
implies, blue stands for royalty. The
fence was rounded with curled
electrified wires and flowers
decorated the high fence that one
could hardly see any building
outside from the inside. Everywhere
looked neat and tidy. The flowers
had been trimmed and the grasses
beside the paths were cut very low
too. The arrangement of the
buildings and blocks looked good
too. One and two storey building
respectively.
Mom led me to a building that was a
flat and then to an office.
Inside the office, a man in grey
coloured suits stood up to greet us.
He was the principal as I later knew
but
unlike some principal’s, he didn’t
have a pot belly and he looked
handsome too with his gold
wristwatch and diamond ring
glittering as the lights from the
office shone brightly on them.
“Good morning sir,” I greeted with a
forced smile, courtseying a little.
“Morning, she’s Becky right?” he
asked mom.
“Yes,” mom smiled and nodded.
“Please have a sit,” he smiled too,
gesturing at the armchairs infront of
his desk. We sat down while he
adjusted his belt and did same. They
soon fell to talking but as for me, my
mind was with David inside the class
at prestigious international school.
After about an hour of their bla bla
bla, Mom collected the prospectus
and what have you, then we left the
office and headed straight to the
seamstress department where my
measurement was taken for a new
uniform…
:
Leaving the school, we headed to
the bank to pay the school fees. Back
then in the school, I wondered
where the students where because I
only saw about five walking towards
a building behind.
“Mom!” I called as we drove towards
the market to get some stuffs. The
only thing that excited me about my
new school was the fact that I was
soon going to start having my own
pocket money not the one that I had
in the bank and mom took charge of
my ATM etc.
“Yea Becky,” Mom answered. “You
like your new school?” she asked
with her eyes still fixed on the road.
“Far from that mom, that school
irritates me,” I frowned.
Mom smiled, “Yeah, because you’re
new. You will learn to love it more
than prestigious.”
“Changing my school could make
matters worse mom.”
“No, you’re mistaken.”
“Okay,” I swallowed. “I want to ask for
a favour?”
“Ask.”
“Can I please visit David today,
probably for the last time, then we
take a stroll to school for the last
time as well,” I requested.
Mom glanced at me, “Okay but don’t
try anything stupid.”
I smiled, “I promise mom.”
“Good,” she said and we became
silent again…
:
FAST FORWARD
:
PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
:
David and I arrived school at about
4:30pm. The school compound
looked deserted and was very quiet
too except for those who always
come to see the principal that
usually drives in big cars.
One could always go to the school
anytime except after 6:30pm, so
David and I had nothing to worry
about and besides we were students
of the school. We walked to our class
and sat on a locker at the far end.
“I’m sorry Becky, this is all my fault,”
David apologised as he held my
hands in his, carressing it.
“No David, no need to apologise.”
“Tell me about the school, how is it?”
I squeezed my face, “It makes me
sick, I don’t want to talk about it.”
“Today was terrible without you, I
doubt if I’ll be able to cope without
you,” David said, sounding sober.
“Same here Dave,” I saif sadly and
looked at him directly in the eye.
“I love you Becky and I’ll miss you so
much,” David said. I stared at him
blankly and didn’t know when tears
rolled down my cheeks and he
reached out and wiped them.
“Kiss me David,” I requested.
David’s eyes widened in shock,
“What!”
“Please,” I pleaded. “You have no
idea of how I feel inside.”
“This is public and anyone can come
around,” David protested.
“I brought you here because it’s
more secured. Please just do it this
once please,” I pleaded again and
thrusted my head towards him.
David swallowed hard and within
seconds, our lips locked. We started
gently at first but it later
metamorphosed into something I’d
never forget in a hurry…
:
T.B.C
.
I Know some people will say they
had sex(lol). Don’t jump into
conclusions oo.

No comments:

Post a Comment