Trauma season 2 episode 20 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 2 episode 20

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON TWO
EPISODE TWENTY
* * *
PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
:
The kiss got deeper and deeper as
the time went by and I enjoyed it to
the extent that I even had to hold
David’s face. Soon David’s hands
found it’s way into my blouse and
then on my b***s which was inside a
small handless underwear that had
breast pad underneath( that’s what I
wore cos my breast wasn’t fully
developed as at that time). David
squeezed and fondled my breast
lovingly. Though it was a bit painful
but I enjoyed it and termed it as
“Painful Pleasure.” My pant was
damn wet and gosh I was still
dripping wet even though the whole
experience was new to me. I began
to moan silently and I could feel
David’s front trouser expanding. I
wanted to do something to him as
well but since I didn’t know what to
do, I just held his face while he kept
kissing and fondling my b***s. The
kiss became more and more intense.
David removed his hands from the
blue blouse I wore and began
making his way towards my black
trouser. It felt as if my sense had
returned as I quickly stopped and
held his hand to avoid any further
attempt while we stared at each
other, affectionately.
“Uhm… I’m sorry,” we both started to
say in unison, then laughed. I
arranged my blouse and smiled.
“My pant is wet,” I said.
“I’m hard,” David smiled. “I’m sorry,
we shouldn’t have done this,” he
apologised.
“Please David, stop apologising. Who
thought you this?” I asked.
“American movies,” he said shyly.
“It’s actually my first time of
practising.”
“Oh! I see, fast learner,” I chuckled.
“Thanks Dave.”
He googled at me and raised his eye
brow in a way that showed “Thanks
for what.”
“You’ve touched my heart, I just wish
I could allow you take my pride.”
David smiled again and held both of
my hands in his. “Becky!” he began.
“In as much as I enjoyed what we
did, I know it’s wrong coz we are still
too young for this. Your pride as a
girl is your virginity and I have no
right to tamper with it. Your mom
made the right decision by changing
your school.”
“Why?” I frowned. “She isn’t right.”
“Listen Becky, I might be too young
but I know what true love is. Your
mother wants the best for you and I
do same. Just promise me you won’t
join any bad company in royal
pearls?”
It was a hard decision to make cos I
couldn’t tell what fate had in stock
for me but I was determined to be
the best. “Yes, I promise and promise
me you’ll take care of yourself and
stay happy?”
“I cross my heart Becky, I love you,”
he concluded.
I just kept quiet and stared at him. I
like him, yes but I wasn’t sure if that
could be classified as love.
“Why can’t you tell me you love me
too?” he asked.
“Because I’m not sure David.”
“It’s alright, I won’t pressurize you,
take your time angel,” he said with a
smile and stood up, then pulled me
up as well. “Time to go.”
I glanced at my wristwatch and the
time read 5:45pm. “Yes, time to go.”
“A hug?”
I laughed softly, “Sure but I hope this
one won’t lead us into another
trouble?”
“Naughty girl,” David laughed too
and pulled me into his arms for a
good night hug…
:
We later left the school compound
and headed towards the main road.
Different vehicles could be seen
plying the road. It was evening and
so many people were returning from
work.
“Are we taking a cab?” I asked as we
walked towards the small park.
“Only you.”
“Why?”
“I’ve got an errand to run for mom,”
He said.
“I see.”
“Yes.” He held my hands and walked
to a bus and I entered, then he
waited till the bus finish loading
passengers.
As the bus drove out, I could still see
David standing and staring after the
bus.
Inside the bus, I thought of what we
did back then in class and couldn’t
stop smiling to myself. I prayed
within myself that everything turns
out right and that I should be able to
be happy in my new school…
:
BECKY’S HOUSE
:
I walked into the sitting room to
meet everyone(mom, Ken and my
cousins) watching one American
movie like that which reminded me
of David. I greeted everyone and
went to sit beside Josh. Mom was
busy staring at me suspiciously.
“Jewel,” Josh smiled and kissed my
forehead, then placed a hand across
my shoulder, pulling me to himself.
“What’s making you so happy?” Mom
asked.
“Haba momma, is it bad to be
happy?” I laughed.
“No, just curious sha.”
“You people should let my angel be
please,” Josh smiled and
smoothened my hair. “How was your
evening?”
“Fine,” I responded happily.
“Becky! I’m suspicious o,” Nath said.
“Me too,” Ken concurred.
“Don’t mind them, they are jealous,”
Josh said and we both laughed…
.
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment