Trauma season 2 episode 18 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 2 episode 18

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON ONE
EPISODE EIGHTEEN
* * *
PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
(INSIDE THE CLASS)
:
The look on David’s face was
something I would never forget in a
hurry.
“What’s funny?” he asked.
“What else David, you ignored me in
the morning thus making me miss
my lesson and now you think I’ll
forget that and talk to you?” I paused
a bit. “No David, you’re just being to
preposterous!” I fired.
“I’m sorry, I was a little emotionally
broken,” he apologised.
I stood up, “You were emotionally
broken but I was emotionally broken
into pieces.” I could feel the anger
burning inside me and it was
gradually getting to my neck.
“Allowing Eric to continue deceiving
you will only make you look classless
and cheap,” David said.
“Who looks classless and cheap, me
that’s trying to make friends or you
that keeps reporting me to my
mom?”
“I reported you to your mom
because I care about your well
being,” David defended. Members of
my class began to gather one after
the other. I knew I wasn’t supposed
to talk that way but I was far too
angry.
“Will you shut up, you wuss, who are
you to keep monitoring me or are
you now my security camera,” I
shrieked.
“I’m a wuss, agreed and you are a
bloody dumb, cheap slut, bird brain,
fool, i…” David shouted but then
Queen who was watching quietly
interrupted him.
“David!” Queen shouted and stood
up. “Have you gone nuts? What is
wrong with you?” Queen asked
shrilly.
“Guy!” Emeka tapped David from
behind. “You don mad, I swear,” He
said in pidgin, then eyed me and left
for his seat.
“E be like say you don de craze, you
no de shame?, girl de talk, you come
de follow am yarn rubbish,” Joe,
another boy in my class said.
I stared at David quietly, then sat
down and swallowed my anger. Its
true that when something happens,
that’s when you know people’s
character and it’s true, I had only
realised it, David had a very bad
temper and he does the unthinkable
when angry, then regrets it later.
“David, you’ve embarrassed me,”
Queen hissed and sat back on her
locker.
I sat down too and placed my head
on my locker, I felt very bad but then
I decided to keep mute.
David also kept quiet and went back
to his seat while those who had
gathered dispersed, murmuring
amongst themselves.
“This is just a tip of an ice berg!”
Peace shouted on top her voice.
“Yes o, lovers club international,
crushers and crushees,” Joy
concurred while the whole class
bursted into laughter…
Soon it was after break. And after two
dull periods, the bell was rung
indicating school over.
I quickly locked my locker and
carried my school bag but as I was
about leaving the class, Joy stopped
me.
“Madam, wait here,” She said and
pulled my school bag which was on
my shoulder backwards.
I chuckled a bit cos I knew her plan
but I wasn’t ready to give in to that
to avoid suspension. “How may I help
you?” I asked as I stopped and faced
her.
“Why did Eric come to see you again
today after I had warned you to stay
off?” She demanded.
I clapped my hands in amazement,
“And how is that your business, love
peddler,” I said and dropped my
school bag on my locker.
“Joy! This isn’t the right.way please,”
Peace pleaded and tried holding Joy
but she pushed her aside and held
my skirt.
“Answer me!” She fired.
“Answer you? As what? My mother
or…?”
“Joy let go,” David also pleaded
while my classmates who were
ready to go just hung their school
bags and stood watching at a
distance. Though fighting was
prohibited in school, people still
fought and while they fought, no
one dare try to separate them if not
he/she will either get wounded or
vice versa.
“Let go of my skirt now!” I ordered
authoritatively.
“And if I don’t?” Joy fumed.
“You wouldn’t like what I might do to
you.”
“Try it.”
“Joy please, you’re too young to fight
for a guy besides he…” Peace started
to say.
“What about you, ain’t you planning
to fight for David?” Joy interrupted.
“Let go of my skirt Joy, before I count
three,” I ordered again. This time I
was ever ready to fight her not
caring about the punishments I
would receive.
“Start counting,” Joy laughed bitterly
and held my skirt tighter.
“One,” I began.
“Two,” Queen joined surprising me.
“Two,” I counted again ignoring
Queen. “Three,” I completed after
few seconds of foot stamping. Then I
raised my hand to slap Joy but
someone held me midway.
“Let go,” I shouted.
“I can’t let you do this, It isn’t right,
besides you’re too polished and well
mannered to misbehave,” Eric smiled
and brought down my hand.
“This matter is none of your
business, leave now,” David
screamed but Eric refused to answer
and carried my school bag instead,
then led me out of the class…
:
OUTSIDE.
:
“You’re too gentle, two junior
students were about fighting but
you just overlooked everything,” I
said as we walked across the lawn.
“I only decided to keep calm but by
tomorrow, the principal will be
informed about this,” he smiled and
placed his hand across my shoulder..
.
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment