Trauma season 2 episode 1 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 2 episode 1

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON TWO
EPISODE ONE
* * *
PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
:
We reached the school at about
7:12am. Eric left me to join the other
seniors while I walked quietly to the
assembly hall.
After the assembly, I walked with
Queen to the class.
“Becky, I’m happy to see you again
o,” Queen smiled and held my hands.
“I missed you too o but I’m not happy
with you,” I smiled too.
“I know but don’t worry, I will pay for
your lunch today.”
“Really!”
“Yes!”
“Wow! Thank you,” I appreciated.
“Can I ask you something?” She said.
“Yea, sure!”
“I want us to be friends, not just any
friend but best of friends,” she said.
“Wow!” I was overwhelmed. No one
has ever said that to me before.
“Sure, we are now best of friends,” I
said happily while she hugged me
briefly…
Soon, we walked into the class
holding hands.
“Wow! Becky,” Some members of my
class shouted happily and came to
hug me. I was shocked beyond
imaginations, even Emeka and Peace
hugged me too.
“We missed you!”
“I missed you all too,” I said, laughing
along with them though deep down
my heart, I knew I was lieing
because I didn’t miss any of them.
“Is it true that senior Eric is your
brother?, Did your mom really kill
your father???” This questions and
many more were thrown at me from
every corner making me wonder
who might have leaked the
information to them. I was lost on
what to answer, so I simply said,
“None of that is true,” to get them off
my back.
“Okay but don’t leave us like that
again,” Peace smiled while I nodded
and she walked back to her seat as
the Mathematics teacher walked in.
“I guess this term will end pretty
well,” I thought as I sat on my locker.
David sat at my back as usual while
Queen sat beside me. I opened my
locker and brought out my
mathematics note book, only to
open it and realise that my note was
up to date.
I turned to Queen, “Did you copy my
notes for me?” I asked.
“Yes!” she smiled and handed me my
key.
“Thanks a lot,” I smiled back and
collected the key. “But you didn’t
lock the locker.”
“I guess David forgot coz he
collected the key from me this
morning before assembly,” she told
me.
I turned back to glance at David but
he looked down which made me
face front again to find the
mathematics teacher’s gaze fixed on
me.
“I won’t ask you to keep quiet but
instead I’ll punish you,” he said.
“I’m sorry sir,” I apologised calmly,
amazed with myself that I could
easily apologise.
The teacher simply ignored me and
began teaching..
The rest of the teaching’s went well
and some of the teachers cared well
enough by welcoming me back,
promising to conduct extra classes
for me, starting from the next day
during break.
Soon it was break period. I prepared
so I could go the canteen with
Queen as she promised.
“I’m ready, let’s go,” I said facing her
as I stood up.
“Where’s your school bag?” Queen
asked.
“Big girls don’t carry school bag
around,” I said.
“I see,” she nodded and moved out
from inbetween her locker seat and
the top.
“Are you girls leaving without me?”
David asked from behind and stood
up too, then walked and stood
infront of my locker, looking at me.
Queen just hissed and folded her
arms, making me wonder what had
happened between them.
“what was the meaning of what you
did in the morning?” I asked.
“What?”
“Stop pretending.”
“I don’t understand what you’re
talking about.”
I eyed him angrily, then hissed and
joined Queen who was already
outside waiting for me.
“What happened between you and
David?” I wanted to know as we
walked along the path leading to the
cafeteria. The same path I had
insulted Eric.
“Dave is a wrong number,” Queen
frowned.
“What did he do?”
“He told everyone about your family
secret and even refused helping me
copy your notes. But sha he did your
assignments for you and that’s why I
gave him your key this morning so
he could put the assignment book
inside your locker,” she concluded.
“David behaves strange, He drew the
battle for love this morning with Eric
but when I asked him why, he
pretended not to remember,” I
added thoughtfully.
“That’s his own cup of coffee, let’s
hurry, you know we have limited
time,” she said and began walking
faster while I followed suit…
:
INSIDE THE CAFETERIA
:
Queen bought me popcorn and
hollandia yoghurt and also bought
same for herself, then we walked to
the far end corner and sat down.
“Where did you get money from coz
you don’t always bring money to
school?” I asked curiously.
“Mom decided to shower me today
o,” she laughed. Soon be began
eating the popcorn and all of a
sudden, something bad, very bad
happened.
As we were gisting and laughing and
at the same time eating our snacks,
we sighted David through the open
glass window frog jumping and that
forced us to run outside, only to
sight Eric at the far right end of the
path with other seniors. The path
was a long straight one and I
wondered why David was frog
jumping from one end of the path to
the other…
.
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment