Trauma season 2 episode 2 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 2 episode 2

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON TWO
EPISODE TWO
* * *
PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
:
Queen and I glanced at each other,
then as David was about jumping
past us again, I quickly reached out
and held him, then not minding the
students that had gathered, I pulled
him up and into my arms and held
him tight. He was breathing heavily
and I could also feel his legs shaking.
“I’m sorry” was all I could say while
still hugging him.
“Let go of him now,” Eric said as he
advanced towards us. His voice, I
could tell, was filled with anger.
“I won’t release him till he’s stable,” I
told him(the stubborn one’s knows
how it feels to do frog jump as
punishment, lol). Eric came and
pulled me away from David
forcefully and due to how weak his
legs were, he was about falling but I
held him and pulled him closer to
myself again.
“Becky stop this madnes, students
are watching,” Queen pleaded but I
ignored her and faced Eric.
“What did David do?” I asked, then
added SP as an afterthought because
even though we were close, I never
wished to disrespect him even one
bit.
“I was given authority by the
principal to punish him severely for
making our family issues go viral,”
Eric explained.
“Becky trust me please, I can never
hurt the one I love,” David
whispered in my ear, maybe for fear
of others hearing. I looked directly
into David’s eyes and for the first
time, I could gladly and boldly
defend him because I saw sincerity
in his eyes.
“I trust David and I know he can
never do such, why don’t you ask
others you came along with to visit
me, David is too polished to go
about gossiping…” I paused and
scaned Eric and the seniors face, then
swallowed hard and continued,
“Look, this isn’t the right time for
this,” I concluded and with that
placed my hand across David’s
shoulder and led him away, leaving
them behind to say whatsoever. I
didn’t know if what I did was right or
not but at that particular time, I felt
David was unjustly punished…
:
I led David to the class and that was
when I remembered the popcorn
and hollandia yoghurt I had left in
the cafeteria, though I felt bad coz it
was a gift, I couldn’t bring myself to
leave David all along coz last I
remember, he had saved my poor
ass in so many unpleasant situations.
I made him sit on his locker, tiny
beads of sweat formed on his
forehead which I used my
handkerchief to clean. I opened his
locker and brought out an empty
coke bottle.
“Let me get you water from the
dispenser to drink,” I smiled and
made to leave but he held my left
hand and I turned to face him.
“Thanks Becky,” he appreciated. “I’m
sorry for everything.”
“It’s alright Dave, people make
mistakes at times and tends to
regret it later.”
“I know but…”
“No buts, Dave, you will always
remain my bestie no matter what.”
“Your bestie?” He asked as his eyes
widened in shock.
“Yea, your are special to me.”
“Please say that again?” he
requested.
“You are special to me,” I repeated.
“One more time please?”
“You are special to me,” I repeated
the third time and smiled amusingly.
“Are you all right?”
“Yes!” he smiled too. “Watch your
back, Queen is a wolf in fine linen,”
he added and released my hand.
I stared at him for a moment and
then nodded and left the class…
.
As I walked to the long hall close to
our class where the water dispenser
was, I couldn’t stop thinking of what
David said about Queen and the
statement “She’s a wolf in fine
linen”” kept ringing in my head but
then as I entered the hall, I pushed
the thoughts aside, got the water
and headed back to the class…
:
INSIDE THE CLASS
:
I walked in to meet Queen but didn’t
talk to her till I had given David the
water to drink. I sat on my locker
amd faced her. “I’m sorry,” I
apologised. Hmm, apologising
seemed to be an easy thing for me
that time. I don’t know why o but
Queen ignored me. I apologised
again, thinking she didn’t hear me at
first but she surprised me.
“Just shut up and let me be,” she
shouted and hissed loudly.
“Hia! Na so friends dey behave, abeg
park well o,” I said in pidgin and also
hissed too. Suddenly I felt like
urinating but the C.R.K. Teacher came
in and I had to wait. I wasn’t chanced
to go out till after school and
immediately after the bell had gone,
I ran out of the class in a speed of
light to the toilet…
:
IN THE TOILET
:
In our school, four students shared
one toilet(i.e four males for one
toilet, four females for another each
in different sections for male and
female. As I stood infront of the toilet
I shared with Joy, peace and Queen, I
noticed the key wasn’t at the normal
hanging place. I tried opening the
door but It was locked from inside so
I stopped and knocked. I knew no
one else could be inside except my
partners. Peace and Queen were in
class, so I knew the person inside
was Joy. I knocked again and again
and soon the door opened and guess
who I saw coming out with Joy? Eric
and gosh! He was trying to adjust his
belt but stopped as he saw me…
.
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment