Trauma season 1 episode 27 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 1 episode 27

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON ONE FINALLE
EPISODE TWENTY-SEVEN
* * *
GENERAL HOSPITAL
:
Eric was surprised at first but he later
held me tight. I really loved the
warm feeling I was getting and it
made me feel like holding onto him
forever.
“What is going on here?” my auntie
asked, startling me with her words
though her voice was calm. I gently
but reluctantly released Eric.
“Isn’t it obvious they’re inlove with
each other,” Mr Peter said, smiling
broadly as if he was the reason
behind my falling inlove with Eric.
“I’m speechless,” Nath said.
“Not only you, I’m over speechless,”
Josh concurred, still holding the
plate of food.
Ken walked up and stood infront of
me with his hands in his trouser
pockets. We stood staring at each
other for sometime before he finally
spoke up. “I knew you were my sister
right from when I saw you at the
cinema but decided to act along and
keep mute, that’s why I choosed not
to follow you after you had left with
Nath and Josh,” he smiled cheerfully
and brought out his hands from his
pocket and stretched out his right for
a shake.
It felt a little awkward as I also
stretched out my hands for a shake
but instead of shaking me, he held
my hand and pulled me to himself
for a hug. We held unto each other
for a little longer than normal.
Though I had Nath and Josh as my
cousins, I thought it would be fun
having a senior brother too and for
once I felt indebted to my mom but
the fact that she had killed my father
wiped out all emotional feelings I
had for her.
“I will always be there for you,” Ken
promised and released me to look
into my eyes but I could only smile
in appreciation.
“Hey! Don’t try to snatch her away
from us o,” Nath laughed and also
stood up to hug Ken while Josh did
same. Soon everyone embraced
each other except mom who stood
like a statue with her tears flowing
in torrents. I felt moved by her tears
and remembered my father’s last
words before he died on the hospital
bed, “”Always look out for your
mother and never let her cry.”” Tears
filled my eyes as I ran to her and
hugged her, taking everyone aback.
My aunt tried to stop me but her
husband stopped her.
“I’m just wondering how Becky
regained her lost memory so soon,”
Nath whispered to Josh. I just smiled
to myself and said in my mind, “You
will soon find out…
:
Always visit www.timigold.com
:
FAST FORWARD…
:
It was a bright monday morning as I
walked with Eric to school. Unlike
every other monday mornings, this
one seemed a bit more noisy and
cheerful as the birds perched and
chirped on tree tops along the path. I
thought of the latest events that had
happened. The secrets unfolding,
the chemical I drank, the amnesia,
issues with mom etc. All this
happenings had made me stay back
from school for a whole week and I
felt very happy that I was fit to go
back to school and this time not
alone but with Eric(hmm) coz he and
Ken now stayed with us which
meant more excitement and drama. I
had forgiven my mom, though not
wholeheartedly and even though
we spoke to each other, it wasn’t as
friendly as before. And even my
auntie had travelled back to the
states with my uncle angle according
to her, for recuperation but they left
Nath and Josg behind to find wives…
Now let me tell you what happened
on my way to school that morning…
As we walked, holding each other’s
hands. I turned to face Eric and asked,
“Do you think your dad or anyone
would approve of our relationship?”
“Why do you ask?” Eric wanted to
know.
“Because we are somewhat related,”
I replied.
“Yes and you too can’t be together,”
a voice from behind said, making us
stop and turn to face the intruder.
“David,” I screamed excitedly and
wanted to hug him but Eric stopped
me and moved forward to stand face
to face with David.
“And who are you to think we can’t
be together?” he asked.
“I am David, the boy that speaks and
everyone else bows and listens,”
David hit his chest boldly which
came as a shock to me. “I love Becky
and she belongs to only me, I might
look too young but I am the one who
deserves her not you,” he added.
“Wow! I love your guts, let’s see who
wins,” Eric smiled confidently
“The love battle line has been
drawn, be prepared,” David said,
glanced at me and walked away. I
was speechless as I stared after him.
Imagine small David, fighting for
love with Eric, the head boy. Hmm,
well! Let’s see who wins at last…
.
WATCH OUT FOR SEASON TWO.

No comments:

Post a Comment