Trauma season 1 episode 6 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 1 episode 6

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:- NOBLEQUEEN_NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON ONE
EPISODE SIX
* * *
PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
:
I couldn’t concentrate throughout. I
was confused and at the same time
wondering why David didn’t want
me to go and see Eric.
Suddenly I felt like throwing up, so I
took permission and left the class. I
ran to behind and tried vomiting but
nothing came out. I decided to stay
there for a while for reasons I myself
didn’t know. I thought of the look on
David’s face, a look of pain.
“What’s really happening to me?” I
asked myself quietly but no answer
popped up in my brain. After about
some minutes, I walked slowly back
to the class…
:
IN THE CLASS
Thirty minutes after I had entered
the class, the literature teacher left,
then I turned to face David and sat in
a way that my hands were placed on
top his locker.
“David!” I called calmly, though I was
surprised I was actually speaking
calmly to him.
“Becky!” David answered as he
looked directly into my eyes.
“The head boy want to see me but
you said I shouldn’t go, why?” I
wanted to know.
“Nothing!” David said and placed his
head on his locker.
“David, are you all right?” Queen
asked, tapping him lightly on the
arm but David refused to answer.
“Why is he behaving this way?” I
inquired.
Queen shrugged her shoulders in a
way that showed she didn’t have any
idea.
“David!” I called again but he refused
to answer. I called for three more
times and when he didn’t answer, I
hissed loudly and turned back to face
the board. At a point I began boiling
again in anger. I had tried my best to
stay happy but it seemed being
happy wasn’t a good thing coz the
only place I could be fully happy a
whole day was when I was at home
with my mom.
“Becky!” someone called thus
bringing me out of my reverie.
I looked up, “Joy!” I exclaimed,
surprised to see Joy standing infront
of my locker with her friend Peace.
“Any problem?”
“I guess the head boy is beginning to
have a crush on you coz he looked so
bright eyed when he gave that note
to me,” Joy fumed.
I chuckled a bit, “And so, what’s that’s
suppose to mean?”
“I’m just warning you ahead of time
incase you’re planning to fall inlove
with,” Joy said.
“Are you crazy?” I shouted and stood
up. “How dare you?”
“Do you want to fight us?” Peace
pushed my left shoulder.
“Don’t you ever lay those filthy
hands on me again coz the next time
you try it, I will make sure no one
recognises you,” I hissed at Peace
and faced Joy again but as I was
about to speak, the government
teacher came in which made them
run back to their seats behind while I
also sat back in annoyance…
Fortunately for me, the government
teacher who told us his name is Mr.
Peter, did only introductions and
promised to start teaching fully the
next week but unlike the others, he
didn’t ask us to introduce ourselves…
Soon after two more subjects, it was
break period and the two saucy fools
came to my stand before me again.
“Complete your statement young
lady,” Joy smiled and folded her arms
while Peace stood in with her hands
akimbo.
“I don’t have anything to say to fools
like you,” I retorted, locked my
locker and stood up but then Joy
pushed me back to my seat which
made me hit my buttocks hard on
the seat. Then David and Queen
came to my rescue.
“Don’t you ever try that again, atleast
not in my presence,” David said
harshly and came to stand beside
me.
“Flirting and staring at her lovingly in
class isn’t enough for you David,
right?” Peace glared at David in
anger.
“You just gotta behave yourself
Peace coz today is just the second
day after resumption, don’t let me
go bananas,” David fired. I was
shocked coz he looked so angry and
mean and there were hurts in his
eyes.
“Joy!” Queen called calmly. Queen
was a very quiet and beautiful girl
and didn’t mingle herself with the
big time girls like Joy and Peace but
mehn! She could be very rude. “Don’t
tell you’re here to fight because you
claim to have a crush on the head
boy?” she asked.
By then, members of my class who
wanted going out came and
gathered round my locker while I
stood up again.
“Stay out of this Queen,” Joy eyed
Queen and faced me again. “And
you,” she tried pushing me again but
David held her hands midway.
“I won’t warn you again,” he fired.
“Show them!”
“David you are just so stupid to fight
for this rude bitch,” Emeka, the
tallest boy in class shouted on top
his voice.
“Rubbish, you girls are just in Ss1 but
yet you’re quarelling over an Ss3,”
Esty, another of my classmate hissed
and walked out of the class.
By now, it felt as if my head was
going to burst with so much anger, I
just felt like pushing both Joy and
Peace down, then give them the
beatings of their life but fighting was
prohibited in our school. “Now get
lost before I do something I will
regret later,” I said loudly, trying to
stay calm but then they refused to
leave and David did the unthinkable,
something I never imagine he could
ever do…
.
T.B.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment