Trauma season 1 episode 5 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 1 episode 5

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:- NOBLEQUEEN_NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON ONE
EPISODE FIVE
* * *
PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
:
Everywhere became silent as each
person was busy with his or her own
thoughts. Then suddenly the
puntuality prefect for boys spoke up.
“I can’t release them please, am
sorry,” he apologised while Eric
removed his hands from his trouser
pockets and placed them on his
shoulder.
“Please for my sake, only for today,”
he pleaded in a very calm voice
which sounded romantic and
melodious to my ear.
“But Eric, you know…” the head girl
began.
“I know but can’t you guys help me
this once?” Eric said, looking sober.
As they were contemplating on what
to do, someone called my name from
behind and I turned, surprised to see
my mom. I quickly stood up and ran
to hug her not minding the fact that I
was under punishment.
“Mom, you caused this,” I said as I
held her, almost crying.
“I’m sorry my jewel, I will explain
everything to you at home,” Mom
smiled as she held me and we
walked to where the seniors stood.
“Goodmorning Ma’am,” the greeted
in unison.
“Goodmorning,” Mom replied in her
high pitched voice which sounded
like she was twisting her tongue to
speak. “I’m sorry, my daughter has
never been late to school before and
she came late today because I
delayed her due to some issues,
would you mind permitting her for
today?”
The head boy glanced at Kc and kept
mute while Kc spoke up. “It’s all right
ma but…”
“The compound master,” Mom
interrupted. “I called him before
coming here.”
Just then, the compound master
walked towards us from the building
close by.
“Release them,” the compound
master said as he got closer to us,
then smiled and gave my mum a
friendly hug.
“Thank you,” Mom appreciated.
“My pleasure Ma,” he smiled too.
Eric’s face were all smiles as he kept
looking in my direction which made
me look down uncomfortably. Every
other persons were released and
asked to go to their classes which
made them so excited.
“Meet me in my office all of you,” the
compound master ordered the
seniors, then bade my mom
goodbye and left. Before leaving
with his colleagues, Eric winked at
him, an action which forced me to
smile.
“Here!” Mom said and handed me a
five hundred naira note from her
blue purse. “I’ve got something
special for you today and guess
what, I will pick you up after school.”
“Wow! Can’t wait, thanks mom,” I
grinned happily and hugged her.
She straightened my hair and
released me. “Gotta go now, have a
nice day and be a good girl,” she
pecked me and walked back towards
the gate while I waved at her with
Joy, then turned and headed to my
class…
:
INSIDE THE CLASS
:
By the time I reached the class, the
mathematics teacher was already
there and he had written down
about three sums on the board. I
guess the compound master must
have spoken to him coz he
permitted me to enter without any
interrogations.
“You are lucky we’re just about to
start,” he said as I was about to sit.
“I’m mr Jude and you are?” he asked.
“Becky sir.”
“Nice name, sit down,” Mr Jude
smiled a bit and I sat down but I was
beginning to feel shy as it seemed
like everyone’s eyes were on me…
After thirty minutes of calculations,
and the mathematics bla bla bla, I
heaved a sigh of relief as Mr Jude left
the class.
“You came late today, very much
unlike you,” Queen smiled and
leaned forward.
“Yea, I was kinda busy,” I smiled back.
“Goodmorning beautiful,” David
greeted from behind as his breath
fanned my neck which showed that
he leaning on top of his locker to
speak to me.
“Thank you,” I said, trying my best to
keep a straight face but
unfortunately I couldn’t, so I smiled.
“Wow!” David and Queen exclaimed.
“You’re smiling, any goodnews?”
I refused to answer and
concentrated on my open locker,
then started arranging my books
inside.
“We are gonna use Essential
textbooks not comprehensive,”
Queen informed.
“Really!” I faced her.
“Yea!”
“Okay, thanks,” I appreciated.
While still arranging the books in my
locker, Joy, the girl who was our class
representative back then in Jss3
walked up to my locker and threw a
small note into my locker. I was
surprised coz she never spoke to me
except on rare occasions.
Without waiting for me to ask
anything, she walked out of the
class. I gently but curiously picked up
the note and opened it, then read
through it. “Meet me in the cafeteria
during break please, Eric,” I read out
aloud and looked at Queen who
collected the paper from me and
read again just to be sure.
“Who sent it?” David asked but
refused to take the paper, though
Queen handed it to him.
“The head boy want to see her
during break,” Queen told him.
“You can’t go Becky,” David said
without thinking twice but as I was
about asking him why, the literature
teacher walked in. A beautiful young
lady who from the way she dressed,
one could easily tell was a lady of
class.
I turned to look back at David but he
looked down and pretended to be
busy…
.
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment