Trauma season 1 episode 4 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 1 episode 4

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:- NOBLEQUEEN_NYONG
08164066271
:k
SEASON ONE
EPISODE FOUR
* * *
I walked into my class fuming in
anger. I was angry but the reason I
was angry baffled me. I moved and
sat on my locker, ignoring David and
Queen who kept on trying to talk to
me…
Minutes later, the biology teacher
came in but didn’t really teach coz
according to her, it was the first day
and so she gave us only the outline
topics and few introductions…
The rest of the day went uneventful
and immediately I heard the closing
bell, I picked up my bag and since I
didn’t open my locker when I
entered the class again, I dashed out
of the class like one who was being
pursued.
Though I disliked public transport, I
used it that day because I never
wanted any one to talk or call me on
my way home…
:
Ten minutes later, I arrived home to
meet my mum in the sitting room,
busy with her laptop which was
connected to the extension nearby. I
was surprised coz she should have
been in the office or her shop by
now. She sold designers cloths, bags,
shoes and what have you and also
managed my late father’s company.
“Goodafternoon mum,” I greeted and
sat beside her.
“How was school today?” she asked
still typing stuff on the laptop.
“Not fine mum.”
On hearing that she faced me and
held my cheeks, “Did someone
annoy you?”she inquired.
“Yes!” I frowned and narrated
everything to her which made her
smile. “Mum! You’re smiling?” I said
feeling very upset.
“Sorry my jewel, go take your bath
and have lunch, then rest, I will drive
you to school myself tomorrow,” She
concluded.
I hugged her and smiled too, “Thanks
mum. But why didn’t you go to the
office today?”
“I returned early dear, now go, I will
come to your room once am done
here.”
“Okay mum,” I said and stood up.
Then headed towards the staircase.
“Becky!”
“Mum!” I turned back.
“Your bag is still heavy!”
“Oh!” I had completely forgotten to
put my books inside my class locker.
“I will do the needful tomorrow.”
“All right,” She smiled while I turned
and climbed the stairs to my room…
:
THE NEXT DAY
I woke up very early and unlike
every other day, I wasn’t angry with
the alarm. Before 7:00am, I had eaten
and sat on the couch in the sitting
room waiting for mum to come
downstairs so we could leave but
she seemed to be taking too long.
I glanced at my wristwatch, “Jeez!”
7:15am. “Mum!” I shouted. “I will be
late!”
“Have a little more patience and give
me fifteen more minutes,” Mum
shouted back.
I felt very angry. Assembly starts by
7:30am and its 7:20am but am still at
home. My anger almost pushed me
to go drag my mum out from the
room but I held myself in check…
Finally, after all the drama, we left
the house twenty five minutes to
eight o’clock.
We didn’t talk to each other on the
way and even when we reached the
school gate and I got out of the car, I
still kept mute and even refused to
say goodbye to mother and I
guessed she understood because
she also didn’t say a word but simply
drove off and making sure I had
entered the school compound…
:
PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
:
Inside the school compound, I felt
very scared as I saw the students
who came late kneeling down in
groups. I hated coming to school late
because being late, you won’t attend
classes till 9:00am and that means
loosing your first lesson.
I felt very angry at my mum as at that
moment as I walked slowly.
“Hey, you there, join the last group!”
the puntuality prefect for girls
ordered and I obeyed.
Just then I sighted the head boy and
girl coming towards our direction
with two other puntuality prefects. I
swallowed hard and looked down in
shame, I hated it when someone I
had insulted or be rude to see me in
pains but then I had to accept it.
While kneeling, I promised myself
never to allow my mum drive me to
school ever again…
Soon, the head boy and his
entourage were close to us.
“Kc, release them, its not yet time for
punishments,” The head boy said to
the puntuality prefect for boys who
happened to be the leader.
“What are you saying Eric, check your
time please,” Kc said, equally
surprised as I and other students
were. I glanced at my wristwatch and
it was 8:45am, which meant that I
was late, very late and I couldn’t
understand why the head boy
wanted us released.
“What is he saying, Kc?” The head girl
walked up to them and asked.
“He wants all of them to be released
before the compound master gets
here,” Kc complained.
“Why? Who are you trying to save?
And what will we tell the compound
master?” The head girl questioned.
Eric, the head boy, glanced towards
my direction. His face was
expressionless and so I couldn’t
place a finger on what he was
thinking and why he looked at me. “I
will handle that, just release them,
please,” he said in a pleading tone,
then placed his hands into his
trouser pockets…
:
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment