Trauma season 1 episode 3 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 1 episode 3

TRAUMA
(Pains of love)
WRITER:- NOBLEQUEEN_NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON ONE
EPISODE THREE
* * *
PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
:
The whole class became very quiet
which I guessed everyone was
waiting for me to talk but as
stubborn as I was, I refused to talk.
That was when I now had my eyes on
Mrs Rose, she wore a a very beautiful
red dress and black pencil heels to
match but her make up, mehn!! The
makeup made her look like my
village masquerade and the
thoughts of this made me laugh
again.
“Becky! Can you please tell us what
you find so amusing?” Mrs Rose
asked again, from her voice, one
could deduce that she was feeling
angry and irritated at the same time
but I still didn’t give a damn so I
stopped laughing and kept mute.
“Becky!” She shouted while the
whole class began to murmur
amongst themselves.
“Ma!” I faced her boldly.
“Tell us why…”
“Nothing ma!” I interrupted sharply.
“Like seriously?”
By then I guess she was angry
enough to take me to the principal.
Just then, I heard David’s voice.
“I caused it ma, I tickled her am
sorry,” David apologised while I
turned to look at him and he smiled.
Mrs Rose sighed, “I thought as much
but anyways for being so respectful
and polite, I won’t punish either of
you, now sit both of you!” She smiled
a bit which made her face more ugly
and I chuckled.
“Becky, you are still laughing?” She
asked, her eyes fixed on me.
“No ma,” I said and quickly sat down.
I felt grateful to David for saving my
poor ass today but that wouldn’t
make me be friendly to him coz I
disliked all of them, both the
teachers and students(male and
female)…
:
The rest of the lectures went on
smoothly with no drama and less
laughter. Finally it was break period.
Members of my class began their
noise making. Some went outside to
the canteen, some boys stayed back
in class to woo girls like David while
some left for the Library. I should
have gone to the Library as usual but
I just didn’t feel like it, I opened my
bag and brought out Comprehensive
Biology, the one my mum gave me,
to read coz we had biology after
break.
“Is that Biology text book?” Queen
who was standing, ready to go out,
sat back and asked as she reached
out, collected the book from me and
began to flip through the pages idly.
I wanted to ask her if she was blind
and didn’t see the name but
remembered how she helped me, so
I decided to act friendly. “Yes, my
mum owns it,” I smiled.
“Wow! So her name is Gloria, my
sister’s name,” she grinned and
dropped the text book.
“Really!”
“Yes!”
“It’s cool,” I concluded then we fell
silent but David leaned forward and
cleared his throat.
“Can I join you girls?” he asked and
sat on top his desk in a way that his
legs were behind me.
“No!” I blurted out.
“Why?” He and Queen asked in
unison.
I glared at both of them, hissed and
stood up. Then carried my textbook,
removed my lunch money from my
school bag while they watched me
in silence. After making sure my
locker was locked, I quietly left the
class…
:
OUTSIDE…
I didn’t really know where to go coz I
didn’t feel like going to the library. I
glanced at my wristwatch and it read
12:15pm which meant we still had
fifteen more minutes before break
over. I decided to go to the cafeteria
just to while away time.
As I walked along the path that was
filled with students, some eating,
some licking yogurts etc. Everything
that happened in class flashed
through my memory which brought
another smile into my face, then I
bursted into laughter but held
myself in check again as the students
that stood in the path way stared at
me amusingly.
Just then I sighted the head boy in a
group of three walking towards my
direction. I hissed loudly and
frowned to avoid any form of- you
know- the norms…
I quickened my pace and began
walking a bit faster but as I walked
past them, I heard someone call
“Student” but I didn’t care to turn
back. Then a junior student ran up
behind me and tapped me lightly
which made me stop.
“Those seniors are calling you,” the
junior student who was breathing
heavily which was because he ran,
said and pointed at the head boy and
co.
“Okay,” I said and began walking
back towards them.
“I called you but you ignored me,”
Eric, the head boy said.
“You never called me,” I said looking
down without any good reason.
“I did, I called student,” he added
with his hands in his trouser pockets.
“Sorry, my name isn’t student,” I said
as I now faced him boldly while
clutching the textbook to my chest.
“Is that the reason why you didn’t
greet us as we passed?” the second
guy asked. He was the games
prefect.
“So this is what this interrogation is
all about. Greetings right?” I
questioned.
“What insolence,” the third boy
fumed.
I laughed a bit and then frowned
again. “Please don’t you ever stop
me to ask silly questions ever again,”
I hissed and walked past them but
this time, I headed straight up, back
to my class in anger…
.
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment