Trauma season 1 episode 2 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 1 episode 2

TRAUMA
(Pains of Love)
WRITER:- NOBLEQUEEN_NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON ONE
EPISODE TWO
* * *
David smiled broadly and put both
hands in his pocket. I must confess,
he looked very cute and neat. His
uniform, long dark blue trouser and
white shirt with dark blue half jacket,
fitted him perfectly well and had
well ironed lines running through
them.
“You know i’ve always admired you
right from Jss2 when I joined ours
school newly but I guess you’re not a
social type,” he said and glanced at
me.
I felt more than angry now, “What
don’t you understand?, Is it the let
me be or I don’t want to talk to you?”
I fired and eyed him.
“Both!” he smiled in a way that
showed only his upper teeth which
made it look like he was making fun
of me, so I simply hissed and began
to walk faster but he also quickened
his pace. “This guy is mad o. Is this
how this term will be?” I thought.
“What are you trying to do?” he
asked as he was beside me again.
I refused to answer and by then we
had reached the major road which I
quickly crossed and continued
walking faster. I had thought of
running but decided against it so as
not to sweat and besides my school
bag was heavy and I was beginning
to get tired…
Soon we reached the school gate
and walked into the school
compound but unfortunately due to
my anger, I wasn’t looking straight
so I bumped into someone, who
happened to be Eric, the head boy.
“Hey! Are you blind or something?”
Eric questioned, staring at me like I
had stained his uniform but I cared
less, therefore I hissed and walked
past him.
“She’s rude, Is she your sister?” I
heard him ask David but didn’t
bother to know David’s reply as I
rushed off to my new class…
:
* * *
IN THE CLASS
:
After assembly, we all filed into our
classes cos we were told the
sessions we would be after we had
written our junior waec and I was in
Ss1A which was always known to be
meant for the most intelligent.
Soon, we went through the normal
routine of dusting our tables and
copying the new timetable. There
and then I realised I wasn’t with any
rag or tissue paper to clean my desk.
I looked round and everyone was
busy and I couldn’t ask, so I opened
my bag and brought out an exercise
book to tear so I could clean but
Queen, a girl who’s locker was
beside mine stopped me and
handed me her rag. It was obvious
she had been watching me.
“Thank you,” I smiled and collected
the rag.
“Welcome!” she smiled too…
Minutes later, we were all seated,
waiting for the teacher to come. I
glanced at my wristwatch and it read
7:55, which meant that the teacher
would come in the next five
minutes. Just then, David walked
into the class and greeted everyone
while the boys cheered him and the
girls eyed him seductively.
“Pompous show off,” I hissed and
brought out my english note coz
according to the timetable, English
was first. Then David walked and sat
on the locker behind me. I sat on the
front row, in the middle of the class. I
felt very uncomfortable as he
touched my neck and whispered,
“Right behind you, angel.”
I quietly shrugged his hand off my
shoulder and faced the white board
infront of me just as the English
teacher walked in.
After the exchange of pleasantries,
she asked us to introduce ourselves,
something I always hated and found
very boring to do but I had no choice
than to obey…
After I had introduced myself, David
leaned forward on his desk and
whispered again, “I love your
confidence.” but then I ignored him
again…
After the introductions, the teacher
wrote on the board, “ARTICLE.” I
hissed but not loudly coz I always
found that topic boring. Infact, the
day and everything seemed boring
to me.
“Becky!” Mrs Rose called. She had
also told us her name. I was startled
and looked up.
“Me?” I asked.
“Yes!” she replied fiddling with the
white board marker.
I stood up and swallowed hard. “Ma!”
“What’s an Article?” she asked.
I knew an article to be definite and
indefinite but I wasn’t in the mood
to answer any question, so I simply
said, “No Idea ma.”
“You will have to remain standing
then because an Ss1 student should
know what an article is,” Mrs Rose
concluded and moved to the next
seat which was Queen’s. Queen
stood up and answered the question
while the whole class applauded.
Soon, Mrs Rose began teaching but
then while standing, I lost
concentration. At first I was worried
about my standing but then it
reminded me of my friend who had
dozed off back then inside the
church which had forced the usher to
ask her to remain standing. I wonder
what she ate coz while standing, she
still dozed off. The scene then was so
funny and while standing, I started
laughing again which landed me
into trouble.
“Becky! What are you thinking about
or what do you find so amusing? Are
you laughing at me?” Mrs Rose
questioned.
I was scared coz I knew the next
question would be “What was my
last statement?” which I knew I
wouldn’t be able to answer because
I wasn’t listening…
.
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment