Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 25 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 25

"Ok, the door," I replied and got up
from the bed, adjusting my boxers and
heading towards the door, I waved the
curtains aside and Shape was there,
staring at my awkwardly elongated
boxers.
"Shape!" I snapped, staring at her.
"Chinecherem!" she called back, her
eyes still fixed on my erected dick.
"Must you come now?" I asked with
frustration all over my voice,
disregarding her attention towards the
lower part of my body, after all she
was a virgin, what does she know
about it all.
"How do you mean?" she asked with a
wicked grin on her face.
"I have a guest baby, could you wait a
little while before coming back?" I
pleaded.
"It depends," she replied.
"On what?"
"Whether your visitor is male or
female."
"Male ko? Male and my something is
rising like this, do I look "Gayish" to
you?"
"So it's a female then?" she asked
trying not to break into a laughter.
"Yes naa, and I need to sort out
something with her before everything
goes cold."
I was really trying hard not to yell.
"I'm not coming back anything, I am
going in there with you now."
"Shape please, you know we love each
other."
She nodded and smiled.
"That's why I am trying to protect you
dear."
"Protect me? You are frustrating me
joor." I said getting really annoyed that
I was losing my attention.
We dragged on, back and forth and in
the end, shape found her way into my
room, spoiling my fun. By the time we
both got back in, Cynthia was already
dressed and that added to all my
anger.
" Oya go and bath dear, you don't want
to be late for Naza's birthday, trust
me," she said with a tone of feminine
domination. I eyed her and hissed.
Soon she was already conversing with
Cynthia while I grudgingly made my
way to the bathroom, I was visibly
annoyed at everything, the shower, the
water, the soap, the sponge, even my
own dick was annoyed at me.
"Shape had it been you weren't a
virgin, I would have bleeped the both
of you right there." I murmured
angrily.
I soon finished and got out of the
bathroom, Shape and Cynthia were
busy with the TV and chatting away
when I got out. I eyed her again and
turned my face towards Cynthia.
"Cynthia, you can do anything with
her," I pointed at Shape and continued
"but don't be friends please."
Shape laughed and Cynthia smiled.
"Why?" she asked
"Because it will be an infringement on
some of my interests, just don't be
friends with her abeg."
The two of then burst into laughter. It
puzzled me how Cynthia wasn't even
angry at Shape for disrupting our little
fun, well shaa, girls and their ways.
I managed to change, away from their
prying eyes and trust me, it wasn't easy
at all. Shape never for once took her
eyes off and Cynthia took occasional
glances.
2pm and were already on our way out,
I, Shape and Cynthia. We got to where
we had to pick a bus, Cynthia bade us
farewell and dropped a simmering hot
hug on me, one that let my body x-ray
hers. As she walked away from us, all
protruding parts of her body shook and
my dick nodded in unison.
"That was what you made me miss." I
said and pinched Shape at her back.
She winced and slapped my arm off.
"Don't worry, Chinaza will compensate
you for that."
"I'm always telling you, they are not
the same."
"Which is better, she or Naza?"
"Don't ask me," I replied.
She laughed and rubbed my hand in a
way that I couldn't help but smile.
You needed to see how Chinaza threw
herself at me when we got to her lodge.
If I hadn't eaten, I would have landed
on the ground. She was all over me,
showing me off to her lodge mates in a
way that got me wondering if she
thought I was some celebrity.
The sweet aroma of fried rice ushered
us into her room. Funny enough, that
was my first time of ever visiting her.
The room was up to her standard as a
girl. The room was very feminine in a
an appealing way and I loved it.
The pot of rice soon got down from the
fire, we sang a happy birthday song, I
presented my borrowed gifts which she
loved so much and never hid that fact,
she returned the favor with loads of
kisses and sweet names calling. I
flashed the "Borrowed Bottle of Red
Wine" in her face and dropped it by the
bed. Apparently she hated red wines
and wasn't going to drink it. I brought
it for that purpose though, because I
was going to return it to the owner, I
don't have 5k to lavish on colored
alcoholic water when Heineken and
Smirn Off is always available.
Well, the music came on and she
twerked to her birthday, she had the
floor alone for sometime before Shape
joined her and then her other sexy
lodge mates. She twerked on me and I
praised God that I didn't miss this
birthday for anything. Her happiness
made me happy and the coming night
looked so promising, if you know what
I mean. The power of alcohol could
never be over estimated, Not even the
devil could keep me away from shape's
backside, I tapped all the blessings and
kept it for myself alone. Her female
lodge mates weren't spared too, it was
a rocking spree and I immersed myself
fully in in it. The other guys couldn't
keep away from shape, I didn't like it
and wished I had brought James along,
he would have handled shape and kept
her away from those scavengers. We
danced and danced, got more drunk
and danced more. Had it been possible,
I don't who would have done it but I
was sure one person between Chinaza
and I, would have swallowed the other.
Only then did I realize how much I had
missed my baby. Maybe the booze in
my system opened my eyes to that fact.
She was so beautiful as she sweated
from the rigorous twisting and shaking
of her body and assets.
And when the time came, remember
that borrowed bottle of wine? The one
of "FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA", the one I
was planning to return? Yes, that
particular one,
Chinaza "Popped" it!
I think it's time someone told these
girls that even though boys will always
be boys, they will always have someone
special. And if he tells you that you are
the one, do not stress it, because even
though he may be lying, it could also
be the truth. What am I saying sef, I'm
even confusing myself.
Yes, because we are very likely to sleep
with everything on skirt as long as it's
not underaged (underage turns some
people on tho), and it's got a big
backside (my favorite), it simply does
not mean we are madly in love with
them, we will always reserve that
special part of us for our special one, it
could be true that the special one is
you, it could also be false.
And apart from the ass, we do
appreciate a great face because when
we are over the the table with our
friends, sharing some alcohol, we can't
possibly tell her to stand up so we can
introduce her and her ass to our
friends, it's the face that gets all the
attention. So no need fussing all over
the place because your boo is hitting on
a girl with some ass when you have the
better face.
That was how Chinaza was bringing
the roof down on me because Cynthia
forgot her g-string in my room, ehen?
So what? It's only at this moment that
whenever I remember that almost
forgotten saga, I go gaga.
Although I don't tell it to her that I'm
mad over it, hehehe, if it was you, will
you tell?
Now to the main thing..
Me and Chinaza decided we needed
another little quarrel, don't ask me
why, I would have willingly told you if
I remembered, it wasn't about the wine
she popped, it was actually over
something insignificant, that wine
wasn't insignificant.
Meanwhile, our lodge borehole just
went amok, it suddenly started running
24 hours a day, open or closed, the
water just kept turning up like
olamide's turn up, our lodge almost
experienced a mini flooding until
unexpectedly, the water stopped. That
was the beginning of water scarcity in
our lodge.
We all sat at home, expecting the
landlord to shake body, when the thing
Clear us for eye was when we saw her
daughter, Ngozi, a 16 year old
unusually endowed girl, mind you, I'm
not eyeing her, she is beautiful but I
wasn't eyeing her.
As I was saying, when we saw her
pushing her brand new wheelbarrow to
the public tap some distance away from
our lodge, that was when it dawned on
us that salvation was a little far away.
That morning, I was tired of wooing
shape to get me a gallon of water each
time, shape needed a new wooing for
every favor you would like to ask her. I
decided to follow her to the tap before
preparing for school, I needed water
for that purpose.
We walked abi dragged ourselves to the
tap, shape caused heart attacks as she
strode besides me, clad in her singlet
that was lifting her boobs like a
weightlifter, the boobs peeped over the
top of the singlet in an enticing way.
Her bumshots lapped to her laps and
jingled each step she took.
Depending on how fast you walk, the
journey from our lodge to the public
tap takes around 3 minutes, well, me
and shape, it took us 10 minutes. Trust
me, you can't be walking with Shape
and like to walk fast, not when your
left hand is clutching a gallon and your
right hand clutching her booty. With
her, you just can never get enough, if I
can't get down on that ass, I might as
well rub off some blessings from it and
she doesn't mind.
Our entourage arrived at the pump and
the queue there wasn't just mad, it was
raving. Shape took both our gallons
and added it to the queue. I moved my
self to a corner and made a sit out of
piles of stone, just a little close to the
lines of gallons. My phone was at home
and there was nothing else I could do
but sample the various types of assorted
figures and shapes that came to fetch
water.
I was doing just fine until one lady got
closer to where I was, one fine plump
lady with a booty that can back two 3
year old children effortlessly, that kind
of booty that when you climb it, you
will just hang on it and it wouldn't
bulge. She stole my attention from the
rest, I even forgot about shape for a
while where she was chatting away
with some girls and drawing attention
from the sex starved guys that littered
the place.
The fair lady came closer to where I
was and bent low, right in front of me
to screw tight the cover of her gallon.
She made it look like a tough job and
spent a considerable amount of time on
it, worst still, she faced me while she
was at it and her robust boobs that had
no iota of stretch mark dangled and
smiled at me through the neck of her
blouse. My mischievous dick was
already dangling along and I positioned
and repositioned myself to avoid getting
caught.
I must have been so engrossed in
watching something that I can't access
that I didn't notice when shaped came
to where I sat and nearly shoved me off
my make shift chair with her booty.
"Neche, I hope you know she is
someone's wife?" she whispered to me.
"Did I say I was looking at her?" I
protested and she laughed.
"If you were not looking at her then
how did you know who I was talking
about?"
I swear shape is 30 percent beautiful
and the other percent troublesome.
"I accept, I was looking, now can you
let me look in peace after all you won't
allow me look at your own."
She laughed and got up, shoved my
head and went back to fetch our
gallons, to my relief. But then, it was
too late. The woman had already
covered her gallon of water.
We fetched our gallons and I had to
take the two of them, mine and hers,
home. I was playing the superman
while the only reward she gave me was
chat away the remaining strength I had
after carrying 2 jellycan's of water.
I dragged my jellycan of water into my
corridor and dropped it there, a very
pleasant surprise awaited me as I
bounced into my room.
Eva was there on my bed, relaxed like
she was the one that paid that year's
rent for me and watching the T. V.
"Hey baby!" she screamed in a girly
way when she saw me. She actually
jumped on me from the bed. That girl is
just too beautiful for my liking. As I
held her up, packing up her ass with
my arms and looking up at her face in
the air, I just prayed shape wouldn't
intrude like she was notorious for.
I dropped her and the proper hugging
commenced, that moment a nicki minaj
replica would drop all her details on
you and all your hormones would rush
in affirmation that she was indeed hot.
If only she knew what she did to me
then.
"Neche did you forget me?" she asked.
"How can I? Is that one even possible?"
I was rubbing her body, trying to make
my point clear, I don't know if she was
aware of what I missed about her, I just
know that I needed that body very
much, I could manage without the
head.
She seemed to have forgotten about the
condition she gave me before we could
sex up again, the condition that it
would only happen if we started
dating.
Locking my door was the first priority
then I flipped my shirt to where I
didn't know. I kept her pant carefully
by the side though. Then our pre-
intimacy began, she was always ahead
of me in that aspect. Before I could
drop properly on the bed, she was
already on my dick, hounding on it. I
pulled her up from there, I had better
ideas.
I grabbed her lips with mine and licked
it dry and then went for her rounded
boobs, unpacking them from her bra
and handling the Tips like they were
some radio tuner. I massage the
massive jugs and my dick went harder
while she moaned and called my name
in a way that turned me on the more.
My adventurous fingers found it's way
down to her belly button and screeched
to a brake at her coochie. They slopped
down and went into the hole like some
snake, she jerked and pinned my hand
against her clit. I made a few thrusts
with my fingers and would have
replaced them with my dick if my
phone didn't ring.
We both peeped at the screen of my
phone, probably to find out the
intruder that was trying to mess up this
lovely moment. Chinaza's picture came
up on the caller screen. I had to pick
because she could give you 20 missed
calls and continue.
"So this is how you are, eh
Chinecherem?" she shouted on the
phone.
"Chinaza how am I?"
"Just because of a little quarrel, you
decide you won't call me again abi?"
"Shebi you said I shouldn't call your
phone again?"
"You didn't even ask if I was joking,"
she replied and I smiled.
"So you are missing me?" I asked.
"No I'm not, I'm on my way to your
lodge shaa, that's why I called you,
keep something for me."
The phone went dead before my brain
could process the information she just
dropped. On her way to my lodge could
be that she was at the gate or already
at my door.
Dj Khalid's [h2]ANOTHER ONE[/h2]
kept ringing in my head. I was about to
get caught again and I didn't even enjoy
anything.
Eva just stared at me, she probably
heard the call. Her problem wasn't that
she was on her way over, her problem
was that she just remembered the
condition she gave me before we could
have sex again and the fact that my
girl just called in the middle of our fun
wasn't helping matters.
She left before Naza came tho. But then,
why was it hard for her to believe that
she could be the one I'm really into?
Although it was a lie, but how would
she know.
And oh, I just remembered, the my
quarrel with Naza was because she
bluntly refused me a groupie with her
friends on her birthday. I was drunk
when I asked though.
But was that really insignificant?
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment