Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 18 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 18

So today i saw a girl, a young girl,
damn she was hot. She wore this short
skirt that shot her laps out like hot live
bullets, the sexiness of those laps can
set the eyes on fire, and it was her
selling point. Two hot laps plugged to a
wide hotter hips shooting out a
protruding ass out the back, jeez i
could choose that figure over Beyonce's
face. Her upper body wasn't bad either,
full breasts struggling to jump out of a
skimpy dress. As we all know, not all
girls can have that killer figure and
still get a cute face to match, except a
selected few. It was either a cute face
for you and a slim body or a hot body
and not so cute face. This particular
girl had the body but her face tried
shaa. But wor dah fuur, i can as well
cover her face and do her, i don't think
the man down there, i mean that
niggar, the one wey Brymo say hin no
get shoulder, yea the prick, i don't
think he cares about the face. That girl
apart let's go straight to the issue at
hand.
So after that mind wrecking event that
took place in my room that night
between me and Jennifer, i seemed to
have lost my appetite for girls and now
brush my teeth 3 times a day, i have
stopped shaa, since i noticed that my
toothpaste finished easily since i
commenced that practice and since i
had no money to spend on toothpastes,i
just brushed with toothpaste and brush
once a day and the rest of the time i
just chew stick. I didn't enjoy it, just
that after seeing a girl i literally licked
her mouth spit that thing out, my
mouth developed a new kind of taste
that wasn't so pleasing. I don't know if
it was my mind playing games on me
or whatever but then i brush 3 times a
day.
James and Shape never for once spared
me the details of that nights affairs
especially whenever i'm having a go at
them. Shape was a perfect actress, she
would give me a short play on my
reaction that day while James gave the
vocals perfectly, it didn't get stale and
trust me, it wasn't funny.
School closed on 22nd of December and
everyone went home. I got to the house,
the first thing i did was break my
engagement with Amara. I decided i
needed to sacrifice something to God for
denying the devil the chance to ridicule
me via Jennifer.
So i went for midnight mass. Started by
10pm, i was in league with the Holy
Spirit as i went to church with my
Bible in my right hand and my Holy
rosary in my left hand, i was ready to
cast out and bind the devil of
womanization in my life, i was going to
be born anew along with Christ and
that was my new year resolution. With
a delicious hymn banging in my heart,
i went into the church and found a seat
for myself.
The service went smoothly and i was
committed to it. The officiating priest's
sermon was direct from heaven, it
touched the softest part of my heart
that no girl had gotten to, not even my
first crush.
So i was busy being in the spiritual
mood when this daughter of eve from
where i do not know, not minding the
fact that she was late to church still
had the guts to be swinging her fine ass
in the face of everybody, especially
mine walked in. The Lord forbid that
the devil will mess up this day for me.
I decided i wasn't going to be tempted
today, not today. I wouldn't have been
tempted though if the girl had respected
herself and found another seat but no,
this piece of unbroken fine china
decided the seat in front of me was the
best for her.
She was undeniably beautiful on her
long black gown. Chocolate in
complexion and smooth skinned. Perky
boobs and curvy hips graced her body,
my exact full course meal. Either the
Holy Spirit had left me or he was also
admiring this piece with me. I fought
and fought and was conquered. The rest
of the service wasn't even for me. This
girl replaced my Bible. I looked at her
more than i looked at the Holy book.
Church service rounded up by 1 am. In
my rush to interact with the girl i
almost left my spiritual properties
behind. Since i wasn't successful in
being born again, i had to know that
girl, i can't come and go and lose on
both sides naa.
"Merry xmas" i said as i walked up to
her, my Bible clutched under my
armpit and my rosary in my pocket.
"Wish you the best"
"Are you from this side"
"yes, why do you ask"
"Nothing really, just that I have not
seen something like you in this part
before "
" Hmmm, Something like me?" she said
and looked at me.
"Exquisite, you look take away"
"Thank you".
"Welcome, i'm already liking you but
don't take it to heart, i tend to fall in
life with pretty things easily ".
It was night and she was dark but i
could see the blush on her.
" Hmm, you don't even know my name
and you are liking me already"
"I can like you without a name, i even
have a name for you sef".
She laughed and i smiled.
"What name?"
"moonshine"
"Moonshine?"
"Yea, your face shines in the darkness "
" What's your own name? "
" Chimnaechelum". I tried to make it
sound sexy.
"Nice name "
" thanks"
So we got to where we were supposed
to part ways, i realized that i had been
top busy talking nonsense that i forgot
to collect her number earlier on. I
asked for it, she said no, said that we
would still see, i asked where, she said
she lived around, i should ask people
about her. We said our Good nights and
second merry xmas and i started
running home before they lock the
doors on me. I was on my way home
when it hit me that I don't even know
the girls name, how do i ask people
about her. Mtcheeeew. Instead of
getting her name, i was busy giving her
a new one(which kind carelessness be
that na). So eventually, born again i no
born, get the girl i no get. Angrily i
walked home almost stumbling to the
ground more than once. I got home and
met Amara in the parlor, she Just got
back from the church.
"Brother happy Christmas".
She said that with a frown on her face.
She was still bitter with me ever since i
dumped her.
"Wish you the best, come to my room
sharp sharp" i said and ran upstairs
leaving her behind in confusion. She
came in some minutes later.
"Are you in your period?" i asked her.
"No"
"Lock the door and come "…
I broke my new year resolution before
i had even gotten to new year…..
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment