Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 17 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 17

We went on and on and on and switched back to the missionary style. I
needed enough closure and Romance. We kissed multiple times as the bed
shook from our engagement. And then she came, she was shaking
violently with her eyes closed, she was so violent that the hot liquid
soon sizzled out of my out of my own dikk. Midway, i pulled out, i
didn't want everything in her, so if it was 1 million sperms that were
going for her ovaries, let it be five hundred thousand. She was still
shaking and violently too even as i was already out. I began feeling
myself too much, i thought i must have over performed, now she should
be impressed. Trouble started when after some seconds she was still on
her wriggling bout.
"Jenny i'm through "
No reply, just shaking
" Jennifer i'm out already, get up and wipe yourself "
No reply, continuous shaking, my dikk went flaccid immediately.
" Babe, i don finish naa"
Still nothing, i took a closer look, some whitish substance was coming
out of her mouth, it looked foamy. The sweat that rushed out of my
body could bath a new baby and leave some for washing its diapers.
"Jesus, babe stop rough play naa" i said and shook her violently, the
shaking had stopped but her mouth was still foaming. I madly got up
and picked my phone, searched for James number on the contact, i was
clumsy due to frustration, my whole body shook as i made failed
attempts to locate James contact.
"Fukk what am i even doing" i snapped and rushed for the door, pulling
up my boxers, i came back and wrapped her with my sheets before
rushing into James room. I didn't care if he was on top of shape or
below her, i just ran in blindly and met James on the bed and Shape on
the chair watching a movie, James wasn't smiling but fukk that.
"Bros abeg follow me" i said to James totally ignoring Shape.
"Wetin happen?"
"No dy ask me question, just come" i snapped and stamped my feet
"Neche what's wrong?" shape asked me
"No worry, we dy come, just dy here" i said to her and dragged James
to my room. We came in and met her lying motionless on the bed.
"Guy wetin happen"
"I no know oo, we were just doing it o when she started shaking and
the next thing she begin comot spit for her mouth" i said with a Shaky
voice. James went closer and observed her.
"Guy u give am any drug before the action? "
" I no give am anything naa"
"You sure?"
"Guy i sure die, even water, i no give am"
"Hmm, what could this be?" he asked, he appeared calm which was more
than i could say for myself. I put my two hands on my head as hot
tears ran down my face.
"James i don kill person, James girl don die for my house ". I was
almost shouting.
" Guy shut up naa, you go soon wake everybody then e go red for you"
"E don already red for me naa, which other red red pass this one"
"Just chill, we go give her 2 hours and if she no wake, then we go
know wetin to do am"
"Nothing wey we go fit do again naa, She don die already, na prison
sure pass for me now o, my mama, my papa, wetin i wan tell them now,
say i come school come kill girl for my room".
I was ranting, the reality just hit me. My life don scatter.
"Let's clean up her face first, then when she doesn't wake, we will
know whether to dump her somewhere "
" Where do we dump her? " i asked
" Dump who?"
A female voice asked, we turned to look at the door and Shape stood there..
"Dump who" shape asked for the second time as she walked up to us. We
just stared at her as she got close to the bed and saw Jennifer.
"What's wrong with her?, why is she lying like this?"
"Nothing do am, shey we tell you to stay in my room that we were
coming" James replied her.
"I wasn't asking you, i was asking Neche" she said and faced me.
"I don't really know, we were together when she started shaking and
then this whitish something was coming out of her mouth, i don't know
what happened ".
Shape climbed the bed and observed her closer than i or James could
ever get. She felt her temperature and did other checks while I just
stood there, me and James staring at her.
" she still dy alive? " I asked
" she don die? " James asked
"Her body is still warm" She replied us
"But she won't die naa, eh shape, i should have listened to you when
you said she was an Ogbanje"
"chilax naa, let me finish Checking her".
We stood there watching. I upgraded her to my savior at that instant.
We watched her like she had the final say whether Jennifer would live
or die. She seemed to know what she was doing from the look of things.
"Bring water and a towel" she instructed. James and i fell over each
other while going for the water. The water appeared in no time and
soon she was damping her forehead with the wet towel and wiping her
face too. She soon rounded up and got up from the bed.
"So? " i asked
" She's still breathing, do you know if she is epileptic?"
"Epilepsy kwa, i don't know o" i said
"Hmm, Don't worry she will be fine, she will soon wake up" she said
and hugged me, ordinarily i would have grabbed every part of her body,
but this night was different, the hug was more of a consolation than a
flirt but i needed it though. An extra reading seat came in from James
room and we all sat, watching Jenny on the bed like a cinema.
5 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes passed, nothing happened. My worry
returned but Shape's calmness kept me reassured.
2 hours later, we were all nodding from sleepiness and tiredness when
she moved. I jumped from my seat and watched as she got up slowly, i
felt like going over there and hugging her but i checked myself. We
all got up and moved to her.
"Are you okay?" i asked her
"What happened?" James asked. Shape just looked.
"I'm fine, just a slight headache"
"Thank God, you scared the hell out of us" Shape finally said.
After much clarity, we bundled her into shapes room where they both
were to sleep together, i didn't need further rough play. I was
visibly shaken.
We sat on the bed staring into space.
"Guy i no do again " i said to James without looking at him.
" Do what?"
"Girls, i no chase again, e don do for me"
"Chinaza nko?"
"Only her"
"Eva?? "
" And her too, maybe "
" Cynthia?"
"No no, she's a devil"
"Precious, Amara?".
I kept quiet and just eyed him. His face was expressionless but i knew
James, it was still on the way and then it came. He fell on the bed
and downloaded all the laughter he could find on me, it wasn't funny
at all.
"Guy see as you para, James i don kill person, them go arrest me, my
papa go kill me, my mama, hahahahahaha, guy i no know say you can para
like this".
James just laughed me into coma.
"Guy pity me naa, do you know that i French kissed and sucked this
girl's mouth, that mouth wey that thing comot for am, guy i hope say
this thing is not communicable o"
"And so? If en dy communicable nko?"
"Wetin u mean, if i contact am, you go happy like this, say i go dy
fall and dy spit anyhow? "
" Before nko, at least e better pass Hiv" he said and restarted his
laughing bouts
"James, oya begin dy go your room"…….
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment