Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 64 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 64

I had practically beaten my mom out of
her car and made an enemy out of
Willie and bros for it. They had banked
on cruising the car that day and
somehow, I snatched it up under their
nose. I had that privilege as the baby of
the house and to my mom, it was my
interest before others.
I looked good and smelled good for my
reunion with the Ebonyi chic that had
robbed my heart the moment I set my
eyes on her. James sister. Willie was
angry but not too angry to lend me his
eyeshade and bros was benevolent
enough to let me have his Russian
leader shoes and original Gucci face
cap. The street was a bit free as I rode
through them. Students had vacated
and lodges were dry so I had the
privilege of pulling a James Bond
through the street, screeching the tires
as I liked. I made my stop at what used
to be my lodge and alighted like a king.
The side mirrors assured me that I still
had my good looks on and then I
swagged into the hostel, straight to
James door.
I pulled at the handle and it was
locked. I gave a gentle rap and the door
flew open on the fifth tap. She stood
behind it. Still her curvy self and her
skin shinning in the low lit room. She
had this singlet on and a bumshot that
exposed her meaty laps. Chinemelum
was one beautiful girl, too beautiful to
be James's sister.
She flung herself at me and crushed her
body on mine. She was soft and warm.
Her body radiated enough sauce and
held onto her like it was our last hug.
She pulled away eventually and I sized
her up. She looked way better than she
did the last time and she did look good
that last time.
"Sweetheart," I called slowly and she
smiled a shy smile. Moving closer to
embrace me again. When a young girl,
a learner falls in love. It eats up
everything in them so much that their
lovers end up looking like their
guardian angel to them. She seemed
like she couldn't get enough of me and
for the first 3 minutes, we stood at the
door, making up for the times she had
missed me. We fell into the room and
she shut the door behind us.
"Where's James?" I asked, sitting on the
bed and looking up at her.
"He went out."
"You are alone?" I asked and she
nodded. "Are you not scared?"
"He said he will be back soon," she
replied. I nodded and moved my eyes
from her to the television and back.
She had that look fixed on me. I smiled
at her and pulled her closer.
"Come," I said and she obeyed, crashing
into my waiting arms. Our lips met and
our tongues clicked. She hadn't
forgotten what I thought her and she
was good with it. My fingers ran
through her body as she clung onto me,
her eyes closed and her chest burning
against mine. I moved my hand into
her bra and rocked her Tips with my
fingers, tuning them on and off as she
let out light moans. Then the door
handle clicked and we disengaged. I
struggled frantically to put my dick
back to its former place which was
quite an uphill task. I did manage to
restore a bit of sanity to my posture
tho. Emelum got the door, she had no
sign on her that would give her away
except maybe her dripping pussy but
then,I doubt if the intruder would want
to go that far to find out.
It was James and when he came in, he
had that look in his eyes that showed
he had a clue as to what a niggar was
up to. No matter the girl, it was always
this same activity between me and
them, except the girl is my mother or
blood sister.
"Badoo," He yelled, coming at me with
his hand stretched full length. I took it
and we shook vigorously. It's been a
long while and the boy was all meaty
and fresh, dividends of the vacation.
"Shebi you have seen him naa, you can
now die in peace," he said, turning to
Chinemelum. The look on her face was
the type you would find on an
innocent, shy, little bride. I turned to
James with a smile at the corner of my
face.
"Yes, she have been singing out your
name for a very long time," he said to
me.
"She should. I doubt if there are guys
like me in your village."
"You dey craze," he said.
"Baby shey there is none like me over
there," I asked and she nodded shyly. I
winked at James, he hissed.
"Ehe, guy. Shebi na you carry that car
come?" he asked, drawing closer to me.
I nodded with a frown on my face. I
had an inkling of what he was going to
ask for.
"I have this girl I need to meet. Omo
she thick gan," he started with his fool
boy smile.
"So?"
"She is classy too," he added.
"And so?"
"You know it's not proper for me to be
walking the street with that kind of
ride. We should be in a ride," he said
and kept his smile. "You understand
naa."
"I don't understand," I replied. "Do you
need me to accompany you to where
you want to buy the ride?"
He countenance changed. I saw myself
being kicked out of the room before I
even had the chance to get a shot of
Emelum. I had to give in. He knew a
thing or two about driving and my
mom's car was real easy to navigate
plus I needed privacy with Emelum.
"See guy. You can kiss her but don't
fvck her," he whispered to me as we
stood outside. He was on his way out
and Chinemelum was in the room.
"Don't worry. You are like a brother to
me. Chinemelum is your sister so she is
like a sister to me as well," I said with
the best amount of seriousness my face
could gather.
"You know I wouldn't fvck your sister
behind you," he said.
"Yes, She is not your age mate."
"Even if she was my age mate. I will
only finger her but I won't fvck her."
"So I can finger her?" I asked with a
wide grin.
"Errrm, maybe," he said and then
shook his head. "Mba. Don't finger. I
have not fingered your sister yet and
from there you may be tempted to use
the other one. She might even be
begging for it."
"Is it not turn by turn. I do your sister,
you do mine," I said. He gave me one
last look and smiled. We shook hands
and he turned to leave. "Ehe, take care
of that car like it is your mother."
"Sure thing," he said and left. I walked
back into the room wondering why he
would keep a sexy piece of fish with a
mother rat and expect it to remain
untouched. He came back for my Gucci
cap. He looked nice with it on so I let
him have it plus I doubted the
possibility of banging a girl with my
cap on, Gucci or not.
She had me on a platter of diamond as
I let her toy with every part of me. She
was all jittery, almost like she had
never seen something like me. She was
a bit naive and wanted every part of
me in an instant, just like I was going
to disappear in a matter of seconds.
"Are you hungry?" she asked as my
stomach made rumbling noise, amidst
the kisses.
"No. I think it's butterflies in my
stomach. You are the most beautiful
girl I have ever seen and that's why my
stomach is making noise," I answered
and pulled her closer. She smiled and
tore away at my buttons. My stomach
came again with its noise.
"Let me bring food for you," she
offered, not waiting to hear my protests
that it was the butterflies.
She cooked rice. I knew it was her
because it tasted different from James's
usual concoction. A sexy, beautiful girl
that could cook good was a treasure
mine but the whole thing wouldn't be a
proper sauce if she was virgin and it
turned out she still was.
"You are still a virgin?" I asked as she
gave me that timid look they always
give. I hated those kind of situations
where after you have gotten bigger
than you normally were then you end
up finding out that the hole was still on
factory mode.
"I want to do it," she whispered, staring
up at me with those eyes that could
melt the devils eyes. It didn't seduce me
rather it deepend my resolve not to
mess with such innocence especially
when the girl is James's sister.
"Wait until you get admitted, then you
will be a big girl," I said, caressing the
tiny hairs above her clit.
"What if I don't get admitted?" she
asked with half closed eyes and
moaning to my touches. I kissed her
lips shut and pinched her sweating clit
a bit. She wrung her hand around my
neck and begged me to make the hole
wider.
"I will just use my fingers," I said, she
nodded and then I did an explosive
handwork on her. One that endeared
me more to her and she confessed no
one has ever done that to her. She was
beautiful and shiny and for once, I was
tempted to perform a thorough head
job on her but then, I was scared the
blood would leak and spill on my face.
I hated blood even mine.
We sang songs to each other as we
cuddled after the handy affair. She was
addicted to me and it was easy to
understand why. I had really gifted
fingers according to Naza's many
testimonies. Chinemelum was now
saying the same thing. She was hot and
I was scared that those my Hot ex logde
mates would eat the fruit that I have
been saving for the rainy day.
"Shebi you know how much I love
you?" I asked and she smiled.
"How much?" she asked.
"This big," I said, stretching my hands
wide. "Bigger than St Peter Basilica."
She giggled and pecked me.
"I love you too."
"Good. Don't let any other guy come
closer. This is exclusively mine," I said,
lifting her chin with my finger to kiss
her mighty pink lips.
James got home a little before five,
disrupting our moment of pure love.
The moment each of our hands were on
decent spots and our hormones were
spiked by the rush of true love and
nothing else.
"Your momsy car sabi run shaa," he
said, falling beside us on the bed,
reeking of the finest breed of alcohol.
"How was the parole?" I asked, shifting
to a holier position with Emelum.
"The girl tight shaa but there is not
enough space in your mother's car for
a cowgirl."
I jumped from the bed and beat him up.
"Guy, did you fvck a girl in my mom's
car?"
He looked up to me and grinned. "Guy
forget it. Nothing happened."
The day ended and I had to leave by
6pm. Chinemelum stacked up loads of
kisses for me in a duffel bag and sent
me home with it. I drove into the hood
few minutes to 7pm and as I sped
through the road with my headlights
all over the place, Chinaza's call came
in and I had to make a stop at their
gate. She came out for me.
"I just wanted to be sure it was you
that I saw today," she said, frisking me
with her eyes and the car too.
"Saw me where?" I asked.
"Don't worry. I just needed to be sure,"
she said and walked back inside,
leaving me with my mouth wide open.
I called her later in the night. It had
been long I called and somehow, my
hand pounded furiously at what she
was going to say.
"Well shaa, I didn't look twice. I saw
your mother's car speed pass that
junction and you had that particular
cap on your head. You were with a
girl. Chinecherem stop denying the
truth," she had argued while we were
on the phone.
"I swear it wasn't me," I defended,
getting angry that James and his girl's
episode was about to mess my little
family up.
"The girl wasn't even beautiful sef. You
don't have taste, I am telling you," she
laughed. She was right to an extent.
James lacked a bit of taste with the
girls he rolled with. He loved them
bootylicious and that was all. Whatever
face was alright.
"Naza it wasn't me, when will you ever
stop calling me a liar. Why can't you
just trust me?" I asked.
"Who was in your mother's car then?"
"I will explain later," I said as my mom
came into the room to check who was
disturbing the peace of the house.
"Good for you. Keep the explanations to
yourself. This stupid relationship is
over," she said and dropped the call.
"Chinecherem if you won't sleep, stop
disturbing those that
wants to sleep," my mother scolded and
I turned to those she was talking about.
Willie and Bros all of a sudden was
snoring away. They had been on the
phone a while ago apologizing to their
babes for making them trek throughout
the day. They still held grudges against
me for robbing them off the car.
"Mummy it's Chinaza naa. I'm just
checking up on the twins."
"Oh. I hoped they are fine?" she asked. I
nodded and dismissed her.
"Naza what did you just say?" I asked
her after I had called back.
"I said I am done with you. The only
thing between us is these babies. Just go
and run after all the girls that you
want."
She dropped the call again as I rubbed
my eyes to wake up from my slumber.
"Bros, did your hear what Naza said
now?" I asked, turning to Bros who was
back on the phone.
"Thunder fire you," he said.
Apparently, he was still angry about
the car.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment