Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 61 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 61

And we went to church. The twins
cuddled to my hand and Chinaza
strapping all the baby kits, we went to
church together, the first after a long
while now. We had loved going to
church together when we first started
our love story but had stopped when we
saw how much of a barrier it was to
some certain things we loved doing at
the church. Like for example, Naza
loved committing to God entirely
whenever she was at the church, a
thing so impossible if I was around to
distract her with stupid talks. I loved to
ogle at the girls around. Chinaza knew
that and would never let me have a
moment peep at any cute chic. To her,
my attention should be at the altar at
all times but I do get bored looking at
something that hardly changes. The
altar is always the same design and it's
always the same priest and the same
method of worship but the chics
around? Mehn, they are always coming
in different shapes and sizes and
designs too.
But today, we went together. I needed to
help Naza hold the babies. She had
disagreed with every reason why she
should just put them to sleep and come
to the church. After all, it was a 2
hours affair and she would soon be
home to them. We sat together, side by
side, like couples. I didn't complain.
Naza was cute so I was cool with it.
Everything worked out just fine, Naza
held Chinecherem while I held Chinaza.
She spent more time trying not to make
him remember he would be needing a
suck of the breast so I was able to
sneak a look at different girls at a time.
Most of them had their eyes on us. We
were one hell of a cinema, prolly the
youngest couple in the church at that
moment.
Like I said, everything went just fine
until the door was opened to
latecomers, that was before the sermon
took place. A lot of them latecomers
flooded into the church. Then my eyes
locked with this very pretty girl. She
flashed me a pretty smile and I flashed
her one back. I turned to ensure Naza
wasn't aware of the mild eye romance
happening between us. I turned and met
her, face to face, eyeball to eyeball. She
wasn't smiling and her teeth dug into
her natural pink lips.
"Are you still talking with Freda?" she
asked me. I shook my head rigorously.
"Why were you staring at each other
then?" she asked me again. I shrugged.
"Nothing. Our eyes just met besides I
haven't even seen in over a hundred
years and I told you I don't like her
name."
"You don't like her name or you don't
like her?"
"I don't know again, let's not start
arguing about a girl right here in the
church. Besides, you are far better
looking than she is so you have no need
to be jealous or complain," I said and
turned to face the altar. I wasn't lying.
"I am better looking than all of those
girls you are always running after," she
said. I turned to her with a smile at the
corner of my face. She had one on hers
too.
"Don't brag," I whispered. She struck
my laps.
"Face the altar," she commanded. I did
just that, with one of my eyes though.
The other was on Freda and she had all
her attention on me.
Freda wasn't just a girl I wanted a
mere fling with, I had loved her, like so
genuinely and she had loved me back. I
thought I could manage her with Naza
but I soon came to realize that it was
easier managing five estates than
managing two magnificent beauties.
Freda had wanted me and everything
about me, she didn't want to leave any
part of me for Naza. That was so
impossible because Naza was the
Queen. Freda could easily be likened to
a princess. She was sweet in her own
ways but she gave me no space to run
my extra package. She spent more time
in my house than she spent in hers and
when Naza had come back from school
to catch her in my room with her top
off and her bra on the way to going off
too, the devil had his laugh.
Naza was just herself then and there.
She had tapped Freda on the laps and
pointed at my door.
"Get out," she had said calmly but her
eyes were brimstones. Freda had
opened and closed her mouth, sharing
quick glances between the door, Naza
and I. I swallowed hard. Naza was
obviously fidgeting for a fight and it
sure wouldn't be a fight between them.
Naza would beat her silly. Don't ask
how I knew, I just know.
"Naza," I started but she held her finger
to her lips, gesturing me to keep my
mouth closed.
"Shut up!" she had snapped at me and
turned to Freda. "I said get out!" she
had yelled it this time around.
I got lucky, my door opened and Willie
walked in. We made eye contact and he
turned to Freda.
"Frey come," he had said to her. She
didn't waste a breath. She had grabbed
her top and ran to Willie and they
bounced out of my room. Naza turned
to me. I opened my mouth and closed
them again and then opened them
again.
"I was helping her stitch her top," I
stammered. She had pushed me to the
bed and walked out on me.
I sacrificed the bunch of flowers on our
dining to win her back to me again and
when it was over, only the flower vase
was left. Freda did try to take me away
from her but she hit a rock at it. I
loved her though and she loved me too
but she didn't want to share me and I
didn't want to lose Naza. We were just
17 then and I was in my Ss3 class.
Now we were at the church and a bell
inside of me kept ringing. The bell that
always rang each time I was going to
kick it off with a girl. Naza happens to
hear that bell most times whenever we
were together and when it was offering
time, she made us change seat to a
totally different section of the church.
The married people section. Like I said,
I can never eye a married woman and
Naza knew that.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment