Trauma season 2 episode 16 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 2 episode 16

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON TWO
EPISODE SIXTEEN
—::::::—
PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
(INSIDE THE CLASS)
:
Queen didn’t answer my question at
first but instead, looked around the
class again, then bent her head
towards mine and whispered,
“Please your voice is too loud.”
“Meaning,” I frowned but then I
lowered my voice too. “Who told
your cousin about me?” I wanted to
know.
“See ehn,” she began. “That’s not
important for now, all that matters is
that you have to accept this gift coz
David can never afford this…”
“Shut up! Which David?” David
interrupted.
“I wasn’t talking to you,” Queen
retorted and raised her head, then
sat erect.
“David please,” I said to David and
held his right hand that was on top
his locker. I shifted and sat in a way
that I faced Queen fully. “Who told
your cousin about me?”
Queen swallowed hard and glared at
David.
“I asked a question,” I said,
wondering what she was up to coz
last I remember, we weren’t in
talking terms with each other. “I
hope it’s not what I’m thinking,
Queen?”
Queen smiled and faced me, “What
are you thinking?”
“You told your cousin about me,
right?”
“Exactly,” She exclaimed happily…
:
SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR LATE UPDATE…
:
“What nonsense!” David shouted and
stood up, then sat back again almost
immediately.
“Ah! David abeg, what’s making you
shout like that?” Emeka asked and
hissed. “You and your girls palava.”
“Emekaa! Please,” I pleaded. “Listen
before you talk.”
“Don’t mind the fool, allow him to
bark like a bull dog,” David hissed
too but before he could finish
hissing, Emeka’s one leg of sandals
landed on the back of his head which
made David stand immediately
while Queen put back the phone in
her school bag. The way the sandal
hit David’s head was very funny and
made me chuckle but I also stood up
and followed David to Emeka’s seat
coz I sensed trouble.
“Fight o, biko fight,” Joy said, jumping
on top of lockers to Emeka’s.
David held Emeka’s shirt colar while I
held his right hand that was fist
folded, ready to punch.
“Shae you’ve seen what you’ve
caused now,” I said to Queen who
stood beside me.
“What did I do? I was talking to you
but he decided to poke his nose into
something that wasn’t his business,”
Queen said defiantly.
I just hissed and faced David and
Emeka again. Emeka was the tallest
guy in our class and I didn’t a
soothsayer to tell me that he would
use his height to win David if a fight
ensued but honestly, the scene
looked funny. David that was my
height, standing on tiptoe and
stretching forward to hold Emeka’s
colar.
“Emeka please na, you shouldn’t
have done that,” I said calmly,
struggling with David and still trying
to play the role of a peacemaker.
“How dare he call me a fool?” Emeka
shouted and looked down at David,
“Don’t you know I senior you?” he
fired with his eyes flashing in anger.
“Now let go of my colar!”
“Becky, oooh, allow me na!” David
said. His eyes looked teary and
bloodshot.
“I said let go!” Emeka ordered again.
“Boys fight,” Esther, another of my
classmate laughed.
“And the wife is defending the
husband,” Joy chirped in and clapped
her hands.
“Yes o. Emeka join them both and
beat,” Peace added, laughing too.
“David let go of his colar na,” I said
again, beginning to get pissed off.
“You are just too stubborn.”
Emeka forcefully slapped his hands
away and was about landing David a
slap but I held his hand midway.
“Don’t even dare,” I threatened,
though I knew I wasn’t his match but
I was ready to defend David.
“Becky stay out of this,” David said
and pushed me away, making me
stagger.
“Queen this all your fault,” I glared at
Queen but she seemed less
concerned.
“And so, I never asked him to join our
conversation.”
“Becky face Emeka and let Queen
be,” Joy smiled devishly and pushed
me towards Emeka.
“You guys should stay out of this.
David, do you guys really want to
fight?” I asked looking from Emeka to
David.
“Allow me deal with this fool,” Emeka
said and raised his right hand.
“David!” I looked at him but his gaze
was fixed on Emeka. I shrugged in
resignation and folded my arms.
“Oya o. Fight.”
“Y…eee…sss! Fight,” Joy screamed.
I waited, staring at both of them but
the just stood staring at Each other.
Then Emeka hissed and sat back on
his locker while David went back to
his seat. I was surprised. “What
happened?” I asked.
Joy pushed me aside and held
Emeka’s hand, “Why are you
behaving like a weakling?” she
frowned.
“What is your own?” I said and held
her braids but what she did made
me think that the whole stuff had
been planned, though I wasn’t sure…
.
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment