Trauma season 1 episode 19 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 1 episode 19

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON ONE
EPISODE NINETEEN
* * *
We were silent as we walked
towards the gate.
“Would you have fought her?” Eric
asked as we were now outside the
school compound.
“What relationship do you have with
her?” I answered with a question.
“Look Becky, people see me as a bad
person but honestly I’m not. I just
need a chance to prove my
innocence,” Eric pleaded.
“I never asked if you are good or not.
I asked what relationship you have
with Joy? She threatened me and
also wanted to fight me.” I
complained.
Eric smiled and pulled me closer to
himself. “People think I’m a player
because of the way girls flirt around
me but to be honest, Joy is my ex.
She’s the first girl I even dated but I
broke off with her because she’s too
saucy. It’s you I…” he paused for a
moment, then added, “Nevermind, I
don’t want to say something that’ll
upset you.”
I could only smile. I felt very happy
and almost told him I’ve fallen inlove
with him but then, my mom still had
to guide me coz I couldn’t afford to
make any mistake, a costly one at
that.
“I just pray my mom likes you,” I said
calmly without thinking twice.
“Did you tell her anything about
me?”
“You’ll find out soon.”
“I love your hair, looks dark and long
too making you look more
beautiful,” he complimented.
“Thank you,” I blushed.
“My pleasure.”
Soon we became silent again and
finally got home at about 2:35pm to
meet only my cousins at home…
:
BECKY’S HOUSE
:
I sat on the couch beside Nath and
removed my wristwatch while Josh
collected my school bag from Eric.
Eric greeted them both but didn’t sit
down.
“Mom want to talk to him, she asked
me to come home with him,” I said.
“Oh! He’s the head boy right?” Josh
asked.
“Yes!” I smiled.
“Wow! Prestigious international
school have cute students, I must
commend,” Nath smiled too.
“Thank you sir,” Eric bowed lowed in
appreciation.
“Nath please not sir, sit down.”
“No please, I actually wanted to drop
Becky off, I’ll go home and change up
then return before 4:00pm,” Eric said.
“That’s good, We’ll inform her mom
when she’s back but please keep to
time,” Nath said and stood up.
“Becky, go up and change, I’ll see
him off,” he added and walked to the
door while Eric winked at me and
joined him out of the house.
“I like Eric more than David,” Josh
said after Nath had closed the door
behind him.
“Why?” I wanted to know.
“David isn’t mature but he’s cool.”
“Yea, he called me horrible names
today,” I hissed and stood up.
“We’ll talk about it later,” Josh said
and threw my school bag to me
which I caught before it could fall on
the floor. “You should stop taking
school bag to school coz afterall your
books are inside the locker.”
“I actually thought of that too,
thanks, where’s aunt?
“Out with unc,” Josh laughed.
“Unc indeed, I’m very hungry please,”
I laughed too and walked towards
the stairs. “I almost fought today o,” I
stopped and turned back to face him
again with my bag in my right hand.
“Super woman, who?” Josh inquired.
“One fool like that sha, more gist,” I
laughed again and ran upstairs to my
room…
:
I came downstairs again at about
3:15pm. I couldn’t understand why I
felt so happy. I wore a black jean
shorts and orange turtle neck polo.
By then my mom was back but my
aunt and unc(lol) were not yet back.
I went to sit beside mom on the
couch opposite Nath and Josh.
“Goodafternoon mom,” I greeted and
hugged her.
“Thanks my jewel, I badly needed
that hug,” Mom smiled tiredly and
kissed my forehead, then stood up.
“Be right back,” She said and walked
towards the stairs…
“Yea gist us,” Josh grinned and
moved to sit beside me while Nath
just stared pointedly at me.
“Gossipers,” I laughed and narrated
everything that happened in school
to them. I dislike hiding stuffs from
my family members because it could
be risky and very bad too.
“Wow! Love clash,” Nath exclaimed.
“Mom told us you’re inlove with
Eric?”
“Yes!” I replied, suddenly feeling shy.
“It’s not bad though but you’re too
young to love and we don’t want you
to get hurt,” Josh said and pulled me
into his arms.
“Yes! Josh is right,” Nath concurred.
“But what do I do?” I asked.
“Don’t worry, we are here,” they both
said in unison.
Just as we were discussing, there
was a knock on the door. I quickly
stood up and rushed to open it
because I knew it was none other
than Eric.
“Take it easy o,” Nath called out.
I just laughed and opened the door.
As I opened the door, my hands flew
to my mouth as I saw who I never
expected..
.
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment