Trauma season 1 episode 12 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 1 episode 12

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:- NOBLEQUEEN_NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON ONE
EPISODE TWELVE
* * *
PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
INSIDE THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE
:
The principal stared at my mum as
he was unable to say a word.
After few seconds of silence, he
cleared his throat as a sign to show
he had finally found his voice. “David,
go call me the head boy quickly!” he
ordered while David obeyed and
left.
Mom then turned to Peace, “Guess
you’re gonna have to learn how to
talk to people older than you coz the
next time you accuse my daughter
wrongly in my presence, I won’t
hesitate to do something harmful to
you,” Mom cautioned.
“I’m sorry ma,” Peace swallowed
hard and apologised. I could tell
from the look on her face that she
was scared of something I couldn’t
figure out myself but Joy showed no
remorse at all but kept on giving me
looks to kill.
Minutes later, the head boy came in
with David following behind.
“Eric,” the principal called
immediately he set his eyes on him.
“What relationship do you have with
this two?” he asked pointing at Joy
and Peace.
“Normal relationship sir, senior
prefect and junior student,” Eric
replied with his hands behind his
back.(sorry I forgot to add this, boys
in my school used neck ties).
The principal looked confused and
faced Joy and Peace. “Lets hear from
you too.”
“Same sir, nothing intimate,” they
said in unison.
“So, how did the money get into
Becky’s bag?”
Peace glanced at me and scratched
her hair a bit. “I set her up sir,” she
said and looked down.
Mom turned to her again
surprisingly, “You deserve more than
a slap from me for making my
daughter cry.” Facing the principal
again, she held my hands and said,
“Next time you will learn to trust my
daughter and do some findings
before accusing her wrongly, once
this mess has been cleared and
sorted out, you let me know but for
now, Becky is going home with me,”
and with that, she pulled me to
herself and we both left the office
and headed to my class so I could
pick my school bag…
:
We got home few minutes past ten
o’clock that morning. My cousins
came out to welcome me, then led
me into the house.
“Can you imagine, stupid people,
senseless idiots,” Mom shouted as
she walked into the house and sat
on the couch in the sitting room with
her face looking puffed and swollen
in anger.
“What happened?” Nath wanted to
know as he and Josh sat beside me
with their hands on my shoulder. I
narrated everything to them right
from yesterday when David had
slapped Peace.
“Hmm, teenage clash of love,” Josh
said.
“Nonsense!” Mom stood up. “Becky
isn’t going to that school again
unless the principal and students
involved openly apologises to her,”
Mom fired, turned and headed
upstairs to her room.
Nath sighed deeply, “Come lets take
you to your room,” he smiled and
pulled me up while Josh also stood
up.
They both led me upstairs to my
room, then left me so I could change
up, shower and have some rest…
After I had taken my bath, I wore just
my underwear and slept off…
:
I woke up around 3:00pm and
couldn’t believe I had slept that
long. I quickly ran out of my room
and went downstairs to meet my
cousins who were already dressed.
“Where are you two going?” I asked
as I moved to sit beside Josh.
“Have you forgotten, the dinner?”
Nath smiled.
“Wow! It had completely skipped my
mind,” I jumped excitedly.
“Go dress up, we will leave by
4:30pm. We will first go to the
cinema thereafter stop by to have
dinner,” Josh said with a smile too.
I felt very happy and excited as I left
and ran upstairs to dress up. Thank
God I woke up at the right time but I
know they would have woken me up
sha coz atleast it was just 3:05pm and
they were planning to leave by
4:30PM…
I took my time to dress and by the
time I went downstairs again,
everyone were like, “wow!!! You
look stunning.” I wore black high
waist trouser and pink crop top and
on my legs were pink designers
sandals to match, then wore pink
and black bracelets on my hands and
also carried a black mirror purse
which shone brightly. I had untied
my hair thus letting it fall in tangled
plaites on my shoulders.
“I’m ready,” I smiled as I stood
behind the couch.
Nath and Josh stared at me without
saying a word while mom came and
hugged me.
“Don’t let anyone steal our beauty
queen o,” my auntie said while we
laughed.
“Sure,” Nath laughed and came to
hold my hand. Mom bade us
goodbye and after snapping some
pictures outside with Nath’s phone,
we finally left in mom’s car with Josh
driving…
:
AT THE CINEMA
:
Someone came up behind us as Josh
and I stood waiting for Nath to pay
for our tickets.
“Wow, Ken, watstup bro?” Josh
laughed and shook hands with the
guy.
“I’m fine, its been a while tho,” Ken
laughed too and looked at me. “And
who’s this angel with you?” he
asked.
“Oh! My little cousin,” Josh smiled.
“Nice meeting you,” Ken stretched
his hands towards me for a shake
which I accepted with a smile but he
held me a little longer than usual
until Josh cleared his throat..
.
T.B.C

No comments:

Post a Comment