Funke My Sexy Secretary – Episode 8 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Funke My Sexy Secretary – Episode 8

☆☆
** in my office**
Started thinking about the whole drama that happened with temi and my
mom , I really need to hold kate tight o … She did not even let me
explain who that woman was and who really gave birth to the child…
While I was thinking funke walked in…
Funke: Good. Day sir
Me: How are you funke
To cut the long story she sha, she invited me over for the weekend to
attend her birthday party, I was really angry and annoyed with her, I
am trying to fix my life while she's busy telling me about one
birthday party.. She was angry with my decision well I cared less ….
**Friday Evening**
10:05pm
Someone knocked my door and I was really scared wondering who it might
be , started thinking that I was about to be robbed..,
Me: Yes who is that
Susan: It's me Susan..
I was surprised she came to my apartment at that time of the day , she
later explained to me that her mom had travelled and she forgot her
key to her friend's place that she wants to sleep over so that the
following day she'll go back to pick it up….
12:00am
Still busy watching hip tv special while she slept off on the chair
opposite mine, well I actually thought she was asleep but when our so
called nepa took off the light I decided to go inside and sleep they
brought the light back on my way and to my surprise I saw Susan naked
on the chair, immediately I had an erection….
She just winked at me and whispered I have been waiting for this
moment for so long , I just stood there speechless without being able
to do anything and I guessed she noticed that so she decided to take
the lead role by unzipping my trouser and when she saw what was really
down there she screamed out loud , don't tell me that is going into me
and me as a person that I love ladies being amazed at my size came
back to life by kissing her and had a lil session of Romance leaving
her unclad , when I penetrated into her she screamed out loud but
thanks to the noise coming out from the speakers the neighbors
couldn't hear us or so I thought… I started pounding her so had that
she was screaming aloud when someone suddenly came to knock my door
and when I checked who it was I realized it was Susan's mom o…
Several thoughts came across my mind that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment