Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 52 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 52

Being with Naza and loving her forever
and for everything doesn't stop me
from catching feelings for another chic,
a feeling most guys can relate to and
which was evident in my affair with
Chinemelum and Chidimma my faculty
girl. Girls I could stay without bleeping
and still love. I think I know why I
have been totally unable to get over
Naza. She was the type of girl most
guys like me could only admire from
afar and wish we had the money to run
after. I was only lucky because I started
out early with her before the world
around opened her eyes to the things
she had. Why she is still stuck with me
is what I don't have the slightest idea of
and it's not like I don't have the fear of
losing her. The day she walks out of my
life is the day I may decide to jump off
our balcony but I don't think she
knows that. I prefer her frustrating me
to her leaving me.
So I can't actually deny that I am an
asshole. A cute, proper asshole and dick
head maybe, when it comes to love. In
as much as all it takes is a big boob
and proper booty for me to fall in love
with any girl, it takes me absolutely
nothing to fall out of love with the
same girl, big booty and boob not
withstanding. I have had so many cases
of it and I am guessing Naza knows
that. She even told me once.
"You eh, when you finish running after
those assess and boobs, you will still
crawl back to me."
She was right cos I was already going
to sleep with the thought of her and
waking up with the thought of getting a
new chic but in the end, I just go to bed
with the thought of her. We were built
like that. Just that you can never rid
yourself of your DNA. Unfortunately,
mine is engraved with running after
any skirt wearing thing.
I had sent her back to school with a
duffel bag of kisses and hugs. Her
exams were starting and she was
wanting to be going from my house to
her school for her exams. I totally
rejected the idea. If My life is going to
get ruined by girls, I believe that girl to
be Naza. I wouldn't like any other girl
to do that when I have her. I don't even
think she would allow any other girl
ruin it when she's there. It's her
exclusive right.
"I have two exams on Monday and
another three for the rest of the week.
Neche they want to kill your baby here
o," she had said as we were talking on
the phone on a Saturday night.
"Baby m don't let them succeed. Is there
a way I could help you in reading your
books?" I asked.
"No, don't worry sugar, I can manage.
Just try and read your own first."
We laughed and said so many other
sweet things to each other. I made her
realize that if it wasn't her, then I
won't marry. She loved the sound of
it.
"So if a rich, cute guy with fluffy
beards that doesn't cheat comes to
marry me, I should tell him that I am
engaged to you already?" she asked.
"Yes of course. Why not?"
"And you are sure you won't break my
heart or leave me?"
"I thought you said that I have broken
everything in your heart? That there's
nothing left to break?" I asked with a
smile on my face.
"Be serious. Should I wait for you?" she
asked.
"Yes baby. It's you or nobody else."
"No, I don't believe you. I don't trust
you," she said, killing the anxiety in
her voice.
"What do I do to make you trust me?"
"Make a blood Covenant," she said and
my eyes widened.
"Baby I have aids," I said and she
laughed. Then mtn warned me. I fvcked
the consequences and continued the
call. It's not every time that Naza is in
a good mood on the phone. We talked
on and on until what was left of my
airtime finished, then the call ended
abruptly without a goodbye.
Naza called back minutes later.
"Baby," she said as I picked. I answered
softly, more like a moan.
"Kiss us Goodnight," she said. I can't
waste time with that. I blew her the
longest kiss I had ever given anybody.
She blew me back, twice. One from her
and the other from the baby.
"Baby Goodnight and sweet dreams," I
said.
"You too. I love you," she said and
waited for her reply.
"I love you too."
"And Neche, send me back this airtime
I used to call you tomorrow," she said
and cut the phone. I smiled and then
turned to shape on the bed.
"See, our love is still burning," I said to
her. She hissed and cuddled closer to
me, baring her cleavage above the
blankets. I eyed them, those balloons of
hers that I have been salivating after
all those while.
"How can only you carry all these
things? Where did you get them from?"
I asked, massaging her jugs. She giggled
and bit her lips in a light moan. Then I
went into her again, starting with my
teeth on her tit.
Love bares the best in us and
heartbreak, the beast in us. Chinelo had
come back to claim what was hers, that
is Willie. They shared same trait I and
Naza shared and that was the inability
to let each other go.
Well, William had always liked Chinelo
above any other girl he had ever
hooked up with. She was his very
proper bad girl. She oozed of maximum
sauce and Willie loved licking them off
her. She had insisted and stubbornly
too, on him cutting off everything he
had with any other girl. I think Naza
was tutoring her on being a very
troublesome girlfriend. Willie had cut
out his communication with Shape as
soon as Chinelo came back for him. He
just gave in to her demands flawlessly. I
wouldn't blame him, I can't deny that I
once had this crush on Nelo. She
seemed to have this appeal that shape
lacked and it was glaring to William.
Shape had visited him when she was
done being frustrated with him not
picking her calls. I somehow gave her
the hint that it wasn't the right time to
visit Willie.
"What do you mean I can't visit Willie
baby at this point in time," she asked,
flexing muscles for a fight with me.
"I mean, for your own good and his
own good. Just give it a bit of time
before you go," I advised. Shape kept
looking at me like I was Willie that was
dodging her calls. She went visiting
shaa. She came back the same day
unlike before. She had bumped in on
Nelo at Willie's place and as the story
went, it wasn't a funny something. "It
wasn't a funny something" was all the
gist Willie could give me on the
matter.
"Did they fight?" I kept asking and he
kept saying no.
"Bro, it wasn't a funny something.
Leave it like that. Just be careful
around Shape, she was so hurt that I
think she may want to revenge it on
you," he had warned me. So that night
when Shape came into my room on her
night dress looking all sexy and
fuckable, I knew she had come for
revenge only that her pussy was the
weapon she used on me and when she
was done with me, I wished all
revenges were like that.
My only problem was that she was
involving my baby in the whole thing.
"Chinaza knew I loved Willie and she
just pushed her sister on him," she had
cried, stamping her feet on the ground
at the supposed betrayal, everything
good in her jingling to the rhythm.
"That's not true. Williams had always
been with Nelo, it's just that they
separated for a while, Chinaza had
nothing to do with it," I preached.
"Then why did he come to me when he
had her?" she asked, heaving her huge
ton of bum up on my little fridge.
"Shape no, you can't do that. You will
break my fridge abeg," I said. She eyed
me.
"Chinecherem take your time o. Stop
calling me Shape, maybe that's why
Willie thinks he can use me and dump
me anyhow he likes," she said. I only
noticed that she called me by my full
name. Whenever someone gets angry at
me, it's always Chinecherem and no
more Eche or Neche.
"No, Willie did not use and dump you.
He is only acting on external forces," I
explained, helping her down from my
fridge by her waist.
"Which forces?" she asked.
"Just take it that he is hypnotized at the
moment, he will come back to you
when he comes back to his senses."
"Hypnotized by who?"
"I don't know. Just take it that Nelo
hypnotized him. It will fade very soon
and he will come back to you."
Shape stared at me for long and I felt
pity for her. If only Willie had told her
that he just wanted a fling, it might
have been more easier on her and she
wouldn't be sleeping with me to get
back at Chinaza for allegedly snatching
Willie from her and handing him over
to her sister. That was shape's thesis,
heck, I don't even know where she got
that type of silly idea from. Maybe it
never occurred to her that Willie was a
worse playboy than I was. She was just
busy getting her self played with that
type of get back and she was being very
wonderful at it. I am not wicked, it just
that sometimes, life throws juicy
lemons at you and then you make a
lemonade and suck the hell out of it.
Shape was one sweet, juicy lemon.
The experience was good. She did
things to me, things that I envied Willie
for enjoying so long. She was good and
more flexible than she looked. All that
boobs on my chest and her meaty pussy
was more than I could enjoy alone, we
had to take it easy, one at a time.
"No wonder Naza doesn't want to let
you go," she had told me as we lay
panting on my bed.
"Why do you think?"I asked her.
"You have more muscles on your dick
than on your hands," she said and we
laughed.
"Forget that, if Naza wanted a dick
with more muscles on it than on Hulk
Hogan's hand, she would have gotten
it. Our business is different. It's love as
in real pure love," I sang with a stupid
grin on my face.
"Why can't Willie love me like that?"
she asked and I hissed.
"I am Willie's junior brother, not
Willie. You are asking me questions
that you are supposed to be asking
Willie himself."
"I think I understand. You, Willie,
Chinaza and her sister are like family, I
am the outsider. I am just your lodge
mate and Chinaza is only hanging out
with me because she wants me to look
after you."
My mouth was wide open as she read
out the epistle. Shape was wounded
internally and I don't know how else to
console again except the only way I
knew.
"That's not true. If you were an
outsider, I won't even let you touch my
bed talk less of sleeping on it," I said. I
know, I sounded pathetic even to
myself. She laughed hard and long.
That was the first time after that
disastrous visit to Willie. I was glad she
laughed.
"You Chinecherem, you that can even
sleep with a mad woman as long as she
is beautiful and have big booty and
breast," shape said. I eyed her for a
long time.
"Shape oya start going to your room," I
said. She laughed more.
"Don't you want midnight sex?" she
asked.
"I have hands."
She looked at me, confused.
"Hands kwa," she asked me.
"Yes hands."
"For what?"
"Masturbation, go to your room abeg."
.
To be continued
.
Kindly Drop Your Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment