Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 49 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 49

"Who is that fair guy?"
"I don't know."
"I wonder if he is going to kill the other
fair guy."
"I don't know."
"I wasn't asking you."
"Ok."
"Is like he will kill him o."
"Maybe, I don't know."
She covers her eyes as sound of
gunshots followed suit. The movie was
American and everybody was fair.
Everyone had a gun. Everyone was
trying to kill everyone and Chidimma
was still Unclad upstairs in my room.
"Has he killed him?"
"I don't know, open your eyes and see."
"Which one do you even know?"
"I know that you are frustrating me."
"Spell frustration."
"C – H – I – N – A – Z – A."
She laughed and nudged me on the rib.
"You don't even know how to spell my
name."
"Eh? What did I spell?"
"I don't know but you misspelt it."
"C. H. I. N. A. Z. A., was that not what I
spelt?" I asked and she kept quiet. She
had taken over the ignoring game that I
had started. That was a win for her.
"Naza, why don't we take your bags
home so it will be easier for you when
you eventually want to go," I suggested.
"No, I don't want to go home now. My
mom will be looking at me somehow.
In fact, I may even sleep here," she said
and gauged my expression. I resisted
the urge to scream.
"Why is your face like that?" she asked
and I looked at her.
"Like how?"
"Like I am about to catch you with
another girl?"
"Hian, biko, I don't know what you are
talking about o. Is like they are going to
shoot that fair guy again," I switched
the topic and turned to the TV.
"I thought you didn't like the movie?"
"I didn't say that abeg. Chinaza let's
watch film."
We watched for a few minutes and
then I excused myself and ran upstairs
to my room. Chidimma was still in the
wardrobe, but she had my knicker and
my polo top on. We smiled at each
other as I opened the wardrobe.
"You look sexy," I said and she smiled a
thank you. Indeed she looked sexy in
that knicker. I would have left it for
her if Naza hadn't bought them for me.
"We are stuck here," I said and
scratched my head.
"Who is she?" she asked me.
"Who?"
"The girl."
"My sister," I said and she looked at
me.
"Is that not Chinaza?" she asked.
"You know her and you are asking me."
"What is she doing here?"
"She came to pick beans. Abeg lets find
you a way out of here," I said.
"Which way?"
"There is a back door at our dining
room. You will follow it and get to the
backyard but you will have to sneak
out without making noise or she will
catch you. Amara will get you your
school uniform later."
She nodded and walked out of the
wardrobe.
"When will I see you again?" she asked
and held me.
"Let's get you out of this one first, then
we will start talking about next time."
"Should I come tomorrow?" she asked.
"No, if I want you to come, I will tell
you."
She hugged me and kissed me so deeply
that I was forced to frisk her sexy body
with my hands and almost took her to
bed again.
"Come and be going," I said and she
nodded. Pecking me, she was feverish
with emotions. I was feverish with
fears of being caught by Naza.
"But first, I have to distract her before
you sneak out."
I went back to Naza and sat beside her.
"What were you doing upstairs?"
"I went to masturbate," I answered
casually. She laughed. I walked to the
door and bolted it. The devil in Naza
might just decide to take her outside
when Chidimma might be sneaking out.
I sat on the bed and eyed Chinaza as
she focused on the movie, hiding her
face each time guns were raised.
"Why can't you just buy a film you
like?" I asked.
"Did I say I don't like it?" she asked.
"Then why are you covering your
face?"
"It's just the shooting part that I don't
like. The Romance parts are ok and
that's why I bought it. Don't you like
it?"
"I do. The Romance parts especially," I
said sizing her up with my eyes and
biting my lips.
"Shuku Shuku boy," she said and
smiled.
"Are you calling me a fvck-boy?" I said
and drew her closer. She actually let
me and I plucked her lips.
"I love you," I murmured and kissed
her in bits.
"Are you sure you are not up to
something?" she asked amidst
giggles and kisses.
"I'm up to love baby."
We kissed and missed many scenes on
the movie. I didn't care, Chinaza had a
succulent lips and I needed Chidimma
out of that house. I slid my hands
around her body and felt her breast.
She undid her bra herself and let me
rub the tip. She moaned and held the
nape of my neck. I caressed the tip of
her tits and my phone blared. We
disengaged immediately and across the
parlor, standing at the dinning was
Chidimma, staring at us. My phone kept
ringing.
"Hi," she said and waved. My face
turned red and Chinaza kept burning us
with her eyes.
"How far?" I asked.
"I'm fine. Is Amarachi around?" she
asked. Smart girl.
"No, she's not yet back from school."
"Sorry, who are you?" Chinaza
intruded.
"Chidimma, Amara's friend," she
answered diligently and respectfully. A
thing I wasn't expecting.
"Why did you have to come in through
the back door?"
"The front door was locked," she
answered. I heaved a sigh. I was glad
the girl could defend herself. Chinaza
kept looking at me, unsure of what to
make of it all.
"Come back later in the evening. She
will be back by then," I said. She
nodded and ran out of the door.
"Are they not in the same school?"
Chinaza asked after she was gone.
"I don't know, you could have asked
her."
"Something is not right about her," she
said, giving me the impression that she
was in deep thoughts.
"Let me lock the door before someone
else walks in," I said and rushed at the
back door. I bolted it and came back to
meet Chinaza giving me the deadliest
looks I have ever seen.
"What?" I asked.
"Why is she wearing the kicker I
bought for you?" she asked.
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment