Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 41 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 41

She wrote me tons of love texts and I
wrote her tons of replies. She was
falling in love with me and was
dragging me along. I started doing the
things that I once hated and that was
dating a girl in secret. I would
normally want my guys to know that I
had caught this fine chic and she was
blowing my brains out. That was for
many other affairs but on this
particular one. I had gone against every
single ethic. Not that James really cared
much about her but he may still be
thinking her as his girl. Shape would
simply poison Me if she found out. And
me sef was loving the girl more than I
should and our affair was something
beyond just fuckery. I had to confess
that for a while there I seemed to have
forgotten my pregnant love and was
starting to lose interest.
In my life, I had always wanted only
few things in a girl. She gats to be
beautiful, hot and curvy and she must
always be around me. Chinecherem
scored all that point and that was just
all I needed. Chinaza had something
above her though. She was light
skinned and I love light skin girls like a
fat kid loves cake.
So James's sister was going to be
married and he was inviting us. It
wasn't actually an invitation, he was
insisting we all come, especially me.
"At least, if nothing else, you can help
me pound cassava," he had said as he
was listing out a thousand reasons why
I shouldn't miss the traditional
marriage.
"Will they make egusi soup?"
Chinecherem had asked with
excitement. After loving me, the next
thing she loves is food but I guess y'all
already know that.
"Go home and show your daddy your
Jamb result," Shape had chided her. I
stifled a laugh and she kept quiet. Her
jamb result had this way of keeping her
quiet.
"But guy, your village is far shaa," I
said.
"Are you trekking, no be car you go
follow come?'
"And who go pay?"
"Williams baby can take us in your
mother's car naa," shape chipped in.
So that was the end of the
conversation. We managed to coarse
mom out of her car. The crew for the
marriage was I, shape and Williams.
Chinaza was pregnant and I wouldn't
want her to take the long trip plus she
never actually liked the idea of
traveling that far. Shape had insisted
that Chinecherem go home. Jamb was
over already and her parents had been
hotline blinging shape over her. I liked
the decision tho, even though I realized
I was falling in love with her, I didn't
need her to mess up any prospect I had
of hooking my self up with an Ebonyi
chic. Shape was dragging Willie along
unwillingly but he accepted tho. He
could do anything for a good booty.
I and James actually set out the day
before the actual day. He wanted to
show me around and help him out
whenever he needed it. We left around
6 am. The trip from the bus park to
hometown was straight boring. We
were sandwiched between two other
guys. The one beside me was busy
sleeping and passing it onto us and the
other guy was speaking Queens English
into his phone at every interval, lying
to whoever it was that was on the
other side of his phone that he was on
his way to South Africa. At a point, I
had to start asking if we had boarded
the wrong bus.
The only breath of fresh air in the bus,
two fine daughter's of eve that I would
have so much loved to be cranked in
between them were way far up at the
front seat, being entertained by the
driver with his boasts of haven once
driven Barack Obama in the white
house. Those girls were beautiful but
looked very dull so I think they
actually believed him.
We drove into ebonyi by 3pm. Another
30 minutes on an okada brought us to
James's house. It wasn't actually the
enclave I had expected to see. They had
a very nice bungalow to themselves,
freshly painted in brown color. The
whole house was swarming with
workers, designing and cooking. I
strapped my bag and shaped my face
very well. I needed to wow any chic
that might bump into us.
"Chibundu!!" I heard someone scream
and turned to look. A young lady was
running towards us, her boobs running
before her while she followed closely
behind. She came right at us and
dropped a hot hug on James. I was
expecting her to give me mine but
nothing of the sort happened. She
examined him properly and hugged
him again. Then he introduced me to
her and her to me. Chinenye was her
name, his elder sister and the reason
we had come. James is my friend but I
am not going to lie, I am too old to tell
petty lies. The truth was that James was
actually better looking than his sister,
Chinenye. She had that curve factor,
interesting set of boobs and an enticing
backside but then, James had a better
face.
We walked into the house. The interior
was tasty and impressive. We met his
mother in the sitting room. She was
one sweet little woman, her face a
carbon copy of Chinenye's. She hugged
her son and shook my hand. She was
sweet and happy. That settled the
difference between James and
Chinenye's difference in looks. I
assumed James got his good looks from
his father then. We went to his room.
He had done a very good work on it.
Nice paint work. A large enough flat
screen and a sturdy mattress, lying on
a fluffy red rug.
"James how come?" I asked, pulling my
pencil gean trouser from his wardrobe.
He grinned cheek to cheek.
"I forgot it during the holidays."
"Ah ah, and you were even helping me
search for it back at our lodge. Nawa to
you o."
Shaa we unpacked and I pulled out my
shoes, sliding into my comfortable
slippers. We waltzed out to see the rest
of the place. We ran into his father at
the backyard. He was overseeing the
slaughter of a goat. He was a few
inches taller than his wife and had a
dark strong face, the type of face you
would see on a carved woodwork.
Maybe he was a bit finer when he was
younger but I happen to miss its
reflection on his face. Another hug and
introduction followed. He shook me
strongly and he was really jovial. That
added a little glow to his face.
"James, is like your village people no
dy like fine," I said after his father had
left and he eyed me.
"Waka."
I laughed. Just when I was trying to
summarize my points to him, a
rainbow crawled out of that cloud of a
village. This beautiful foxy girl just
walked through the house to where we
stood. She was all heavy with
endowments, she let her cleavage pop
out from the top of her blouse and they
were fresh. She had dimples, a nice set
of smiles and her walk was so out of
that village, in fact it was out of this
world and she was fair!!!
She walked straight to us and dropped
all that sauce on James. I stared wide
eyed.
"Guy meet my little sister,
Chinemelum," James said. She threw
me a stupefying smile and I caught it. I
went for a hug too and she obliged. I
held onto her long enough for James to
break us. She excused herself and I
turned to James.
"Did your mom play away match?" I
asked. He gave me a shove as we ran
out through the gate that led into the
house. The sun was setting already. I
closed my eyes, took a deep breath and
welcomed my self to the city of Ebonyi,
The salt of the nation.
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment