Trauma season 2 episode 27 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 2 episode 27

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON TWO
FINAL EPISODE-TWENTY-SEVEN
—::::::—
:
While my eyes were still closed, I felt a movement beside me. Someone or something was romancing me and at the same fondling my boobs. To be honest, the feeling was good. I jerked open my eyes to see myself lying face up on a bed while a very beautiful woman in her late fifty or so lay on top of me. One of hand was trying to pull off my pant while the other was fondling my b***s. I tried pushing her away but some strange forces held me back. Her face was full of smiles as she finally pulled off my pant and dipped a finger into my p***y making me scream in pleasure..
:
Though I felt good but I couldn’t understand coz before I had passed out, I could only see a big python falling inside a casket with me but now this, A woman, making me feel so good. Suddenly she removed her finger and sat up, staring at me. I also sat up and stared at her.
“There’s something unique about you,” she said. “I don’t understand it but a strong force keep attracting you to me, I feel very strong love for you which is very strange to me coz love doesn’t exist in my world.”
“What are you talking about?” I questioned.
“What l mean is, I’m unable to harm you as expected. Something, a strong unseen bond keeps drawing me closer to you thus making me unable to harm you,” she continued while staring at me directly in the eyes without blinking even a second.
I began feeling scared and suddenly couldn’t look at her anymore. I still found it difficult to believe that I BECKY JAMES could be talking one on one with a water being in this life. So many people face challenges in life but my secondary school days wasn’t just a challenge but an adventure and discovery as well.
“Don’t be scared, I won’t harm you, come on, put on your undies and follow me,” she said and handed me my pant and underwear. I reached out and collected it, her hands were very cold. She smiled at me and nodded while I stood up and wore them. Then she held my right hand and led me out of the room.
:
She led me back to the throne room. The queen mother, Prisca and the rest looked shocked to see me.
“I want you to be silent while I talk,” the woman said to me and I nodded.
“Mother, why are you holding her right hand, she isn’t part of us?” the queen mother asked with a shaky voice.
“Yes, she isn’t part of us but she happens to be my choosen one because she has won my heart,” the woman said with a smile.
“No never, it can’t be mother,” the queen mother said, pleadingly.
“Mother you can’t just…” Prisca started to say.
“I have choosen her and that is final. No one, I repeat no one, not even she herself can stop me from making her my right hand Queen,” the woman said with all amount o seriousness.
“What will be my fate now?” I asked myself rhetorically…
:
THE END
WATCH OUT FOR SEASON THREE, TITLED TRAUMA(MISSION TO SAVE)…

No comments:

Post a Comment