Trauma season 2 episode 21 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Trauma season 2 episode 21

TRAUMA
(PAINS OF LOVE)
WRITER:-NOBLEQUEEN NYONG
08164066271
:
SEASON TWO
EPISODE TWENTY-ONE
—::::::—
:
The next day was a thursday and was
very hectic as well. I had to go to
Prestigious school with mom to tidy
up some stuffs like informing the
teachers and principal. In Royal
pearls, lockers were provided, so I
only had to remove my text and
exercise books. I felt happy and sad
as some of my friends hugged me
and wished me well( Did I just say
friends?, maybe not coz Queen, Joy
and Peace hugged me too). I felt
happy I was leaving Joy and Co. And
felt sad because of- you know who
(lol) David of coz…
:
We later got home at about 3:15pm
coz we had stopped at market where
mom bought my provisions, another
pair of sandals, slippers etc etc.
Boarding school is just like home, so
you’ll need virtually almost
everything you use at home except
cooking stove or gas, phones etc. We
packed so many stuffs into the house
and everywhere became busy…
:
The rest of the week became very
busy because I was to go back to
school that sunday. Finally saturday
came and oboi, you need to see the
way everybody was just running up
and down(serves mom right
anyway). My auntie and uncle had
even returned and thanks goodness,
they reunited with mom. Mom didn’t
buy me a new box because I had a
spare box at home. I helped
arranged everything into the box
ranging from new pants(mom
bought me two dozens of pant even
though the prospectus stated twelve
i.e twelve white and twelve
coloured). I wondered what I would
do with all those pants but guess
what? Mom knew better. A new
towel, four bed spreads(two
coloured and two whites), hangers
etc.
Mom had gotten my uniform, a royal
blue skirt with pleatings all over,
white short sleeve shirt and blue tie
to match with blue beret and white
socks. The school sandals was black
covershoe like. The day wear was
blue and white check(that big eye
check,lol).
My mom was like, “Becky, get me this
and that. Becky o, Becky Becky
Becky.” chai, I was already beginning
to feel headache.
“Come and rest, you look so tired,”
Josh said as I was about leaving the
sitting room to run another errand.
The stuffs were being arranged in
the sitting room and everywhere
was filled up with nylons of new
stuffs, bags etc.
I heaved a sigh of relief and sat
beside Josh while he placed his hand
across my shoulder.
“Going to a boarding school doesn’t
mean you should over work
yourself,” he said.
“Yes, Becky,” my auntie concurred.
“Go and have some rest, we will do
the rest.”
I couldn’t say a word coz honestly I
was very tired. I just thanked them
and left to my room…
:
FAST FORWARD
ROYAL PEARLS INTERNATIONAL
SCHOOL.
:
The sunday evening breeze felt very
chilly on my skin as I sat on a double
bunk. Mom and the rest had left
minutes ago and some kindhearted
students had helped me pack my
stuffs to the hostel I was to stay. As I
sat, I remembered David and how he
had cried when he and his family had
come to the house to bid me
goodbye. Eric and his dad too had
come. My cousins, brother and elders
had given me so much money that I
had to give some to mom while she
gave me three thousand as pocket
money which I felt was too much.
The hostel was like a long hall, with
double bunks. I had never slept on a
bunk before and i thank God I slept
on the down. Ten girls stayed in each
hostel and the bunks were arranged
in a way that each corner had two
lockers and wardrobe for each
person. It looked good but my mind
wasn’t there.
“Hey,” a voice called, startling me.
“Stop thinking and come on, lets
help you,” she said and sat on my
mattress that still had a mattress
cover on it. I just nodded and stared
at them. All the nine girls had
surrounded my corner.
“Are you shy or sad?” another asked.
“Uhm, No, what’s the name of this
hostel please?” I asked, looking from
one person to another. They all wore
different coloured tights and
underwears. Some even wore bra.
“It’s called the “Peace cottage” but
we call it “The hottest girls cottage,”
a light skinned girl answered as she
carried my box, place it on her laps
while I handed her the key to open
it.
“Wow, you’ve got so many pants,”
she said excitedly. They all joined
her and I just watched quietly as
they reduced the number of my pant
from 24 to 15, thus taking one each of
them.
“Sorry dear, that’s how we roll,”
another girl smiled and pulled my
bag of provisions to her side.
“Your parents are rich right?” she
asked.
“Yes,” I said without thinking twice.
“Good, cos only rich girls stay here,”
she smiled.
“What!” I exclaimed unexpectedly
and before I could hold myself, they
were all staring at me, amusingly…
THIS IS WHERE MY ADVENTURE BEGAN…
.
T.B.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment