The Heat Of Virginity (18+) Part 2 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

The Heat Of Virginity (18+) Part 2

The Heat Of Virginity (18+) Part 2
I then hid behind the canteen and after
about 15 minutes
she left the place. Tope then came to
meet me and said.
"Sorry about it."
I then said. "Its's okay, no sweat. Your
mom is strict right?"
She said. "No she's not. I am preparing
for JAMB exams and seeing me with a
guy would upset her".
I then said to her. "Then why are you
here working in the
canteen? You should be attending
lessons now". She said.
"My elder sister is not feeling too fine
and she's the one in
charge of the canteen. Yesterday was
my first day here" I
asked her. "What course do you intend
to study?" She said.
"Biochemistry."
I said to her. "I finished with a first
class in Chemical
Engineering. if you need any assistance
I will be glad to help
you."
She said. "Wow, that will be nice. I
have a problem with
chemistry and physics. You must be a
genius! " I laughed
and said. "No I am not, I just love to
read my books a lot. It
takes hard work and persistence to be
successful.
My dad is a Professor and my mom is a
Judge, they really
encouraged me".
We finished cleaning up and I decided
to walk her home
which she agreed. As we walked, we
talked about our
families and she opened up about the
challenges she faced
gaining admission, being the only child
amongst her siblings
privileged to attend higher institution. I
was so bent in
making her pass her JAMB and I
promised her I would teach
her through.
I convinced her to tell her mom she
needed to prepare for
her exams and that she won't be able to
continue with the
running of the canteen.
The mom eventually succumbed and
she got a replacement.
I made an arrangement with Tope, for
her to be coming to
my place 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays
and 1:00pm on Saturdays, which she
agreed.
My intentions were sincere, but with a
little thoughts of side
attractions. In spite of being attracted
to her, I wanted her more than
anything to pass her JAMB exams this
time around…

No comments:

Post a Comment