Funke My Sexy Secretary – Episode 6 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Funke My Sexy Secretary – Episode 6

☆☆
Susan: Mr john nu why are you now looking like someone who has not
seen a girl naked before
Me: No be dat just surprised at the size of your boobs
Susan: Thanks o
Me: Are you sure they are real
Susan: Confirm it yourself if you don't believe me
Me **attempts to touch it**
That was how her mom called for her, an hatred for her mom developed
immediately because she stoped me from tasting they honeypot between
her daughter's leg……
**temi's place**
Temi: Welcome john
Me: Wow what a nice place…. **a cute little girl ran towards me to greet me**
Susan: Wow blood is thicker than water o, it's been 5years and still
the bond between us still shows…
I was actually happy to see the girl she is cute and beautiful , am
happy to call her my child so later on I asked about her hubby and she
told no man has actually been able to admit to marry her and as well
ready to take care of Kate…
Me: So you named her Kate
Susan: That's what you planned to name your first female child…
The child later slept off on my laps and she took her inside, when she
came back to where I was sitted she planted a kiss on my lips
whispering I miss that devil of yours, on hearing this I lost my sense
of humour, the next thing I realized was that we were both unclad , it
was my mom's call that brought me back to life…
Mummy: Haba john, why have you stoped picking my calls
Me: Nothing mama I have been busy with work ma
Mummy: Alright my child the lord is your strength and hope you have
not forgotten what I have been telling you since about bringing a wife
home.
Me: Mama don't worry I'll soon bring a wife home as soon…. **temi
snatchs the phone from me**
Temi: Evening mama it's me your son's fiancee and am happy to tell you
that you already have a grand child….

No comments:

Post a Comment