Funke My Sexy Secretary – Episode 10 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Funke My Sexy Secretary – Episode 10

☆☆
2 Millionaira ke, where I wan get am before I know what was happening
2 police officers walked into my office and told me i was under arrest
and I kindly asked them for what but all they said was that I'll
understand better when I get to their office, two problems in a day,
when I got to the station the assistant commissioner was the one who
attended to me, it was then I realized his Temi's father, yawa don gas
am so sure I can't escape this….
Temi's dad : You impregnated my daughter and thought you can escape abi
Me: Sir its not…. **Before I could say anything a hot slap landed on
my face that left me speechless **
**in my cell room**
*crying*
Eh eh blackmail wahala dey wey I never settle now another problem don surface…
While thinking I saw Temi and she kinda felt for my pains, then my
phone ranged and her dad picked it up since my properties were in his
custody …
Temi's dad: Hello
Funke: I want to speak with John, tell him if he doesn't send the
money to me tonight I'll leak the photos and please get off the phone
d–k…
Well funke did not know she just made an enemy with the devil,
immediately funke droped the call, temi's dad barged into my cell and
i was seriously dealt with after which I narrated everything that
happened between i and funke….
A pretty young lady walked over to my cell and I was wondering where I
knew that face it was not long until I realized it was temi's bestie
that I and my bestie in uni played a game of truth and dare with which
led to an unwanted pregnancy which I forced her to abort and unknown
to me it damaged her womb, but little did I know her dad is the state
commissioner of police, on hearing this I fainted…
Voice1: Oh boy wake up , you're just getting started
Me: Where am I?
Voice2: **laughing** you have been transferred to the state soldiers barracks….
Me: Please can you do me a favour
Both: What's that?
Me: Let me say my last prayer
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment