Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 14 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Playboy – Episode 14

"Eva she could catch us you know" i said looking at her
"Then lets go somewhere that she won't see us " she said and dragged
me upstairs to a very big room.
" Who owns this room" i asked looking around
"Her parents " she said kissing me and unzipping my trouser.
" What if they come home?"
"They won't and this is the last place precious would come looking for
us" she said and pushed me to the bed, she climbed me and dug her hand
into my trouser and pulled out my tool caressing it, i felt the
sensation take over me as i pulled her down on me and kissed her like
i was in a rage. I flipped her around and got on top of her, i made to
remove my trouser..
"Wait" she said softly
"Why? "
" Don't remove anything in case anything happens" i thought it was a
good idea, i pulled her skirt up and spread her legs wide, she parted
her pant to the side and i slid my prick into her hole, she moaned and
grabbed me tearing at me shirt. With her legs wide in the air, we
banged and fukked and screwed and came at the same time, we kissed
each other to stop us from screaming. The bed was wet with our cum, i
fell on her as we both struggled to catch our breath. We heard
footsteps from outside the door. I jumped from her and ran towards the
window, i quickly zip up my trouser and the devilish zipper caught the
tip of my dikk, the door opened and Precious father came in..
"What are you too doing?" he asked, he wasn't smiling, Eva was already
kneeling on the floor.
"Chasing lizards" Eva quickly answer while i crutched at the window
stealthily trying to rescure my dick from the zip.
"What do you mean chasing lizards?"
"We were at the parlor when one lizard ran in here" Eva explained, he
didn't look convinced
"So why is your face like that?" He asked facing me
"Sir, i hit my head at the wall while trying to catch it"
I was relieved to see a smile on his face.
"So where's the lizard?" he asked
"out the window " Ada chipped in
"And you want to jump after it ehn?" he asked me, i smiled as precious
walked in.
"Welcome dad"
"How are you?"
"I'm fine sir"
"Where were you when they were chasing lizards around" He asked her
"Erm, it actually came out from the kitchen " Precious said to Eva's
and my amazement.
The man had only come home to pick some files before going out again.
We were lucky he had no business going near the bed or we would have
had to explain how the lizard got the bed wet. He left 30 minutes
later. I and Eva eyed each other as we joined precious in the kitchen.
"Preshy, so the lizard came out from here?" i asked her
"Shut up " she said and grabbed me while she kissed me. I wasn't going
to ask any questions, i knew she knew what the lizard saga was all
about although i didn't know how she knew and i didn't care to find
out. I lifted her onto the kitchen freezer and kissed her Savagely
while Eva watched silently, being who she is, she couldn't watch for
long, she came and joined us and we had a prolific party. Precious was
savage but not up to Eva. I sure shot out all the sperm in my body. I
found out that My holy precious wasn't so holy after all and the
spaghetti burned.
I couldn't eat when i got home that day, i was over satisfied by Eva,
precious and a burnt spaghetti. Precious had insisted she was going to
throw it away.
By 8pm, my door slowly opened. I decided that if it was Amara, i was
going to send her out, i have had enough for the day. Heavy slaps
landed on my back and i jumped up to see Chinaza staring at me.
"What is wrong with you and what are you doing here"
"Shut up and answer my questions " she said and I just stared at her
" What are you doing with Precious?"
"What do you mean? She's my girlfriend " i answered
" Are you serious? "
" Yes naa, what is your business with it or are you Jealous?" i asked laughing
"Of course i'm jealous, anybody can have you but not her"
"Hmm, unbelievable, aren't you a drama queen, what does it matter
whether its her or not after all i'm not complaining about that guy
you are brandishing everywhere"
"Hmmm, i'm done with him" she said
"Really? " i asked looking at her, i was glad she did, at least she
now has a space for a new guy, i was intending to be that guy but i'm
just not telling her yet.
" yea, he's no fun joor"
"So what are you doing here now?" i asked
"Don't flatter yourself, i missed you shaa and i'm back to claim you".
She kissed me and did everything that finally led into a hot sex
session for over 15 minutes.
"Neche, i want you back" she said after the sex
"Naza, my life is not just an open door you can walk out of and walk
in anytime you want, you dumped me without even giving me a clue"
"But i did walk in this night and you fukked me like you missed me"
she said and laughed.
"stupid girl" i hissed and smiled in the darkness. I was glad she came back..
To be continued​

No comments:

Post a Comment