Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 55 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 55

There
are three tiers of Government, the
executive, the legislative and the
Judiciary. The three functions
separately and as we know. The
Legislative makes the law, the
Executive enforces it and the Judiciary
interprets it. I am not here to lecture
you on Administrative Law, I am just
trying to tell you that those powers are
separated but in my house, it's works
like the trinity, Three persons in one
God.
My father alone controls these three
powers in our family. He makes the
law, interprets it and enforces it all by
himself and you can't seek redress in a
court, that's because he will be the
judge and will rule against you and
enforce the judgement on you. That was
it. All my mother does is to complain,
successfully some times and
unsuccessful most of the time with
legal backing from us his children. All
of a sudden, he decided I wasn't going
back to my lodge. I got a girl pregnant
and got robbed and beaten to stupor
there. The place was a bad omen
according to him and the next bad news
might be that I raped a girl.
"Are you sure he will be able to
concentrate in this house?" my mother
had asked and my father continued in
his interpretation of his own law.
"All I am saying is, since he has no
property at school now, he should
write his exams from this house. After
all when I was the University, I didn't
live in a lodge."
"That was because you lived in the
school hostel," my mom said.
"What's the difference? Home and
hostel?"
"There is a big difference, it's you that
will start disturbing him with watching
of cars and other chores."
Lovebirds, that's how they show their
own love, argue and argue. One can
easily tell an argument that my father
would win right before it has even
started. I was going to write my exams
from the house and next semester, I
was moving into a new lodge, that was
the verdict as passed by my father and
soon to be enforced.
So I left for my room, Amara was
waiting there for me already. She had
received the news of my temporal
homecoming with unrivaled joy. Her
baby boy was going to spend some time
with her. She was growing and glowing
too. She would have been my proper
side chic if she wasn't a relation.
"Won't you go to your room," I asked
without joy in my voice. I was a bit
angry at my father's decision. If for
nothing, I was going to miss shape's
steady presence.
"Are you chasing me away," she asked,
standing up from the bed. I sized her up
and decided to cheer up a bit. She was
my only refuge in that trying time.
"No, come here," I said and made her
sit on my lap while I frisked her
amazing body in her sleek black gown.
Only the scent of her body will make a
virgin guy cum.
"So you will start going to school from
the house?" she asked me, I nodded and
added
"For a short while shaa."
"It doesn't matter. At least you will be
here for long."
I nodded and focused on my karma
sultra with her. My lips on her neck,
up to her ear and finally her lips. She
was all jittery and pulled her lips away
to continue the gist.
"Do you know that Chidimma is
pregnant?" sh asked me.
"So what?" I asked and picked up her
lips again. She pulled them away again
and stared at me. Then I remembered
Chidimma her friend. I stopped the
romance.
"Pregnant?" I asked her. She nodded
and my heart thumbed.
"Sit on the bed," said to her and she
obeyed. Just then, my door banged open
and Willie bumped in.
"Amara go and wash plates, I want to
have a senior men discussion," he said
to her, Amara frowned.
"There is no plate to wash. All of them
have been washed."
"Go down and see if someone is calling
you," he said and pulled her up, gently
pushing her out. He turned to me on
the bed.
"I need help from you," he said.
"I don't have money,"I said with a
frown. The gist Amara gave me was
dealing with me internally.
"It's not money," he said and sat beside
me.
"What?"
"It's shape."
I turned to look at him, getting
interested in what he was going to ask
for all of a sudden.
"Ehe?"
"I need you to keep her busy next week
Sunday."
"Why?" I asked
"My party is on that day and I had
invited her earlier on. Now This girl,
Chinelo is around and I don't need a
version 2 of what happened at my lodge
to happen in my party, its going to be a
deadly party crasher, so I don't need
her to attend the party at all," he
explained and I nodded.
"That's very easy, keeping her busy is
easy, we are already relating on
another level. So we will just spend the
time together that day," I said and he
shot me a terrible look.
"What do you mean spend time
together?" he asked.
"You know naa, how else can I keep
her busy?" I asked.
"No, I need you at my party. You can't
stay with her, just figure out a way to
do it. You can find a guy to take her
out or lock her up in that your lodge,"
he said and stood up with a stretch and
a yawn.
"We will find a way," I said and he
nodded, then turned in a fast twist at
me.
"I just heard what you said now," he
said. I stared at him all confused.
"What was that?" I asked.
"You said you are relating on another
level?"
I nodded slowly.
"You are exploring her Savannah?" he
asked me. No reaction from me. The
look on his face made it impossible for
me to react.
"Are you aware that shape has this
problem with reasoning about things?"
he asked me, pointing his hand to his
head.
"How?"
"Don't you know that she is going to
tell Chinaza?" he said and sat down on
the bed again. "Listen, I didn't say she
may or might tell Chinaza, I said she
will tell her about it. Abi you don't
know that she is accusing Naza of
pushing Nelo back to me?"
"So?" I asked.
"She will tell her that she is bleeping
you just to get back at her and Naza
will poison you, Shape and your baby
in her womb. Shebi I told you to stop
being an amateur."
I looked up and down. I was getting
rusty with this player thing. I think I
just like sex a lot and not fine girls. I
wasn't much bothered with shape
leaking our romantic secret to my bae
at that point in time. All that stood
before me was Chidimma being
pregnant. I should stop touching all
these amateur girls. Not that I was
scared that the pregnancy will be mine,
after all, I can't be the only one
bleeping a girl like her. It just can't be
mine, someone cannot score an own
goal twice, that would be madness and
I am not mad, my sperm is not mad.
"So what will I do?" I asked him.
"Nothing. Just wait for the poison but
before then, make sure you keep her
busy on Sunday and attend my party.
You need serious tutorial on dating
more than two girls, I wonder what
you think I meant when I said she was
going to revenge it all on you."
That was it, he stood up and left the
room, pushing Amara back inside. She
came and sat beside me.
"So as I was saying, you know Chidi
that leaves down the road?" she asked.
"That toad head? The one his legs looks
like plier?" I asked and she nodded with
a laugh.
"Yes, what about him?" I asked.
"Chidimma is saying that he is
responsible."
I heaved a heavy sigh and my heart
rate slacked by a 100 beats.
"But I am not sure she is right. I think
the baby should be yours. I don't want
her to give your baby to someone else."
I nearly flogged her out of my room.
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment