Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 34 - 9jalandzone

Breaking

Gallery

BANNER 728X90

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Diary Of A Broke Play Boy – Episode 34

"Improves orgasms – Blood flow
intensifies your sexual desire. In fact,
some women achieve a real orgasm for
the first time ever during pregnancy!
Burns calories – Sex is the most fun
way to stay fit — you'll burn 50
calories or more in 30 minutes of love-
making.
Lowers blood pressure – Sex has been
found to lower blood pressure, a good
thing for both of you, since high blood
pressure is linked to the pregnancy
complication preeclampsia."
I turned and looked at her. She
readjusted her wrapper and dug her
head further into my chest.
"Chinaza are you even listening," I
asked. She nodded and I continued.
"Improves sleep – For moms: Sex is
relaxing — so it helps you sleep better.
For babies: The rocking motion of a sex
session often lulls baby to sleep.
Boosts immunity – A study found that
sex boosts levels of IgA, an antibody
that helps avoid colds and other
infections.
Boosts happiness – Orgasm releases
endorphins — which make both you
and baby happier and more relaxed."
"So you see it is very important for
pregnant woman to have sex once in a
while."
I had spent the better part of the day
trying to convince her why it is very
much important that she had a little bit
of sex, for my own good actually. Koji
was trying to choke me.
"And so what?" she asked and raised
her head to look at me, tightening the
knot of her wrapper.
"Just today Naza. Are you happy seeing
me like this?"
"Like how?"
"Like this naa, like this." I said pointing
to my erect dick.
"Sorry, I can't help you."
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I'm in my period," she
snapped and I wondered what type of
stupid period she is having when she is
pregnant. That wasn't even the koko.
Wait for it…
"Naza you are pregnant already, you
can't be in your period naa."
"My own is different," she said.
She was denying me sex and her head
was on my chest.
"Naza is not true, show me the
menstrual blood."
"Okay, there is no period, let me be
biko."
"Chinaza why are you denying me sex
these days?" I asked.
"Because I am a virgin," she blurted
out. I really tried in resisting the urge
to scream. Oshey, Virgin Mary.
That was it. I was too weak to even
pursue it further. I managed to salvage
my chest from her head and turned to
the other side of the bed. We are going
on communication strike. Well shaa, I
was yet to find out what would move
naza to succumb to my demands each
time. Obviously, threats of getting it
elsewhere doesn't work.
I wasn't going to talk again but my
body will not hear. How can a girl be
lying next to you with all her glamour,
beauty and sexiness and you will just
be there looking.
Like a snake in the dark, my hand
moved stealthily to her own part of the
bed. First attempt was furtile because
my hands met her covered stomach. I
pretended it was a mistake and she
pretended she didn't notice.
Second attempt was a direct hit. My
hand landed on the knot of her
wrapper. I tugged and tugged and
"Kpaa!"
That was the sound my hand made as
Naza hit it with her hand.
I nursed my pain and frustration in
silence for about 5 minutes before I
launched my 3rd attack. I am among
the people that believed that the
number 3 was a special number. Either
Naza was going to kill me on the 3rd
attempt or she will give me what I
want. I went in again, coiling my hand
around her waist like a rope. She
grabbed my arm and turned to face me.
We met eyeball to eyeball. Somehow
her eyes were very bright in that
darkness. She didn't give me what I
wanted but she killed me with her eyes.
She flung my hand away furiously and
I seemed to appreciate the
circumstances that often led to rape.
But I can't rape my own baby. I was
going to ask nicely. I held her and
snuggled her closer, against her will.
She was strong but I was stronger.
I tried kissing her but she threw her
face away. Nice one, I rather bit her
neck lightly like one of them vampire
movies. I was expecting her to bite
back, but no. She wound her arms
round my neck and gave me her face.
Chinaza works in mysterious.
I plucked her mouth and she obliged,
while I was at it, my hand went down
to her wrapper and yanked it off,
before she would change her mind.
Luckily, it wasn't the nights she loved
to wear bum shorts. I engaged her clit
and she brushed my hand off.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
For real? What did she think I was
doing?.
"I thought you were ready or
something?"
"Okay, just this night?" she asked. I
nodded like a lizard.
"Just this night, I swear."
She got up from the bed, dragging her
wrapper behind her.
"I am coming," she said and tied the
wrapper again and walked outside. I
waited patiently, conjuring all manner
of styles I was going to unleash on her.
I have seen many ways to Bleep
pregnant women online and I was
going to try them out.
The door opened and Naza came in
dragging shape behind her. Me and
Shape was just staring at each like
dundees. I knew that whenever Chinaza
wanted to compensate me for
something, she normal outdid herself,
she will always do it fantastically. But
this? This was off the chain abi hook. I
never expected her to hand me a 3some
with Shape on a platter of gold.
So I was very surprised when she
dragged shape into my room that
wonderful night. I was Imagining two
sharp babes all over me in a single
night, two hot babes, two Chinazas. The
Lord was going to be good. Then Naza
spoke.
"Chinaza," she called, that was Shape.
"I agreed to allow him only this night,
he said he was going to die it he didn't
do it. So go and help him, but it's just
this night o. Let me sleep in peace."
She left me and shape and walked out
of the room.
Like. WHAT DAH FVCK!!!
.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment